We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Overdosed, and got saved by Machine Elf Options

Handel
#1 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:21:41 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

Nobody knew how much LSD was on that bag, but I took it. It was my first time getting a psychedelic of any kind. Within 20 minutes I started throwing up, and shaking uncontrollably. The tremors were unbelievable. I couldn't wait for the time to pass, because this was really hard on my body. I really felt that I wouldn't make it, because I was already on the borders of what my body could take within the first 50 minutes!

During that time, while I saw some visuals (mostly seeing my body getting old and dying over and over -- I wasn't afraid of it though), I was mostly out. I would call that time a "delirium due to being poisoned", not a trip. Basically, I could not sustain a high. The moment I'd get "there", my physical sickness due to my reaction to LSD was bringing me back down to reality.

I spent 3 very difficult hours somatically-speaking. Way too much puking and shaking.

Then, finally, the come down.

I would get less and less visuals, and I would be able to verbalize to my sitter how this was such a waste of time. "I didn't learn anything", I told him. "Do people pay for this $hit?", "Where's the actual trip? I didn't see anything of value!" etc etc.

However, the incredibly shaky tremors would NOT stop. They were not getting better. We're talking about extreme movement, that was exhausting me and dehydrating me big time.

During that hour, I was in and out for quick bursts. During one of these bursts, I met this entity. A perfect fractal being, light as a feather, beautiful beyond words. It said to me: "Breath... breath...". As I breathed, I was expanding, relaxing. Soon, it let me go from its realm, and I could feel that I was coming down. I didn't want to leave its presence.

The moment I was back down, I told my sitter: "he fixed me... he fixed it for me... no more tremors... I didn't catch a name though, let's call him an angel". The trip essentially ended that moment too, the entity put a stop in it, since it obviously didn't serve anyone involved. My sitter can verify that the tremors indeed stopped when I told him that the entity fixed me. Normally, one would expect the tremors to dissipate over time, but no. It was a hard stop.

I started crying due to remembering how perfect the being was, how beautiful and kind was to help me. The entity looked a bit like the spiral graphics on this picture (not the face, only the spiral): https://www.psypost.org/...eo-dmt-study-finds-51387

I had a few very mild visuals after that, felt a bit expanded, but that was about it. I was able to function, drink, clean up myself, and eat after that to get some energy back (I was fasting beforehand, so it made the experience even more intense). I felt that I ran a marathon.

I don't think I'll ever try LSD again (or mushrooms for that matter). I believe that even on smaller doses I'd get those tremors. Some people get those, and I seem to be one of them. I rather try something that doesn't last more than 10 minutes.

Bonus tidbits: during the delirium, in one of the short trips to hyperspace, I said "hey, anyone here? I have many health problems in my life, anyone can help out?" I was asking around for free healthcare there, haha... No takers though. The only entity I met was the Machine Elf at the end.

My living room still needs deep cleaning. It's a puking mess, and we're having guests tomorrow. :/

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:31:53 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

OH MY GOD, thats sounds horrible, be carefull please, glad you are ok!

Quote:
Nobody knew how much LSD was on that bag, but I took it. It was my first time getting a psychedelic of any kind. Within 20 minutes I started throwing up, and shaking uncontrollably.

Are you sure it was indeed LSD? Was it tested? Confused
Are you sure that the NBOME entity saved you and not the LSD one? Laughing Very happy

Thats not a proper reaction to lsd at all, i highly doubt that was real LSD or atleast pure LSD (maybe it was heavily cut)?

Did you allergy test it before having the main dosage? (Meaning doing a microdose beforehand to see for side negative reactions).

Woohoo, im glad you are here to share!
Take care

Edit: the LD50 for LSD i think its either incredibly high or simply not known so im pretty sure you cant die from LSD unless you have rare prexisting heart condition or something like that, maybe you were alergic? I dont know! Maybe simply a Panic/Anxiety attack?

Wolfnippletip
#3 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:38:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD? Really? Doesn't sound like you took LSD. I puked the first time I took LSD, but it was like a momentary panic reaction rather than a buildup of nausea and it was just one puke and then over. I've never heard of someone with racking heaves like that from LSD.

Don't know what you took but I'm glad you're ok.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Handel
#4 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:38:49 PM

It was LSD, the person that gave it to me had taken it himself before and he could attest for its purity. On really high doses of LSD you get exactly what I got actually. They're well known symptoms. I didn't do allergy testing for it. I just went for it, since I wanted to meet aliens. Well, I got my wish granted, but I paid for it. Very happy

Th Entity
#5 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:44:17 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Be carefull Handel, next time the "aliens" might abduct you and never return you if you are not carefull, dont trust noone, always test what you put in your body. The one who packs your pills/bags controls your life/future.
And always know your dosage, what form was the lsd? Blotter paper? Gel? crystals/powder, liquid? cubes? gummies what?

Handel
#6 Posted : 4/18/2019 11:34:00 PM

Quote:
what form was the lsd?

It was 1 blotter paper, and 3 mints. One of the mints was bigger than the other two fragments. There was no indication how much was on these, but the bigger mint seemed to have had a lot of it on it (it was very visibly laced, not just traces). And I got all 4. Very happy

It was just LSD, I trust the source. It just was too much. I was told to get these 4 things in 2-3 times, but I consciously took the decision to take it all at once, because I wanted to get to hyperspace and interact with entities, not just see some trippy visuals. I'm not particularly interested in visuals (even if I'm a visual artist, paradoxically).

Despite the large dose, and the continuing death-rebirth I was experiencing, I was not afraid. In fact, in one of these loops, I was telling myself "oh come on, just do an ego death and be done with this $hit". I can handle hard lessons just fine because I'm already interacting with entities on lucid dreams. I've walked the path of "hard lessons" and survived them. That's why, even if LSD was my first psychedelic, the visuals felt like home. There was no first-timer's panic involved. What I really wanted was a clearer face-to-face with the entities on their turf. I wanted answers for some things in my life. I had (and still have) a clear goal of what I was after, so I took the steps to get there. Unfortunately, the heroic dose was too much for my physical body.

My first choice is always DMT, but it's very difficult to find it. In all my years, I haven't been able to find any. So I just got what they had, which was LSD.

Handel
#7 Posted : 4/19/2019 12:48:00 AM

While I trust the source, their source might be selling 25i-nbome as lsd, who knows? It's possible that the reaction I got was because of that. We will never know.

FranLover
#8 Posted : 4/19/2019 2:49:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Laughing asking for free health care. I'm glad you came out of this one OK. Thanks for the report!^_^ I really enjoyed it and god bless that compassionate entity.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Aum_Shanti
#9 Posted : 4/19/2019 9:54:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
While I trust the source, their source might be selling 25i-nbome as lsd, who knows? It's possible that the reaction I got was because of that. We will never know.

How long did it overall last?

For as it sounds to me way too short for such a high dosage of LSD.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Handel
#10 Posted : 4/19/2019 5:33:35 PM

I took it at 9:20 AM, and by 12:30 PM I was already coming down slowly. It's possible that the blotter was lsd, and the mints weren't. Plus, the puking might have alleviated some of the effects. I felt weak/different for about 14 hours though, but no visuals after the first 4-5 hours.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 4/19/2019 6:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Handel wrote:
I took it at 9:20 AM, and by 12:30 PM I was already coming down slowly. It's possible that the blotter was lsd, and the mints weren't. Plus, the puking might have alleviated some of the effects. I felt weak/different for about 14 hours though, but no visuals after the first 4-5 hours.

Then it wasn't LSD. It's waaay too short to be LSD.

If i had to guess i'd say it was probably some 5-MeO-tryptamine.

Nydex
#12 Posted : 4/19/2019 7:19:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa what an experience... Surprised

It definitely sounds like a part of (or all of) what you took was not LSD at all. Guess we'll never know at this point.

What you should take from this is to always test your substances, no matter if your very own brother attests for its purity or not. Mistakes happen. I have taken supposedly acid without testing it and I got away with it lightly, but some other people suffer the unthinkable in consequences, so why take that risk if you have options?

Glad you're back safely. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Aum_Shanti
#13 Posted : 4/19/2019 7:22:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@Handel:

Then as dragonrider said, I would be pretty positive that none what you had was LSD. Way too short action. Could have been anything honestly...
Maybe the blotter could have been LSD, but then very low dosed.

@dragonrider:
Quote:
If i had to guess i'd say it was probably some 5-MeO-tryptamine.

Why? IMHO nothing typical for a 5-MeO-Substance.

As he had quite some tremors, it could have been eg. DPT. Also the trip length would match for oral DPT, but then the ingested amount would have needed to be several 100mgs. On DPT the tremors are bad when you see it like that. If you see them in a positive light, then the tremors are nothing but sheer bodily orgasmic ecstasy...
Also his description of the trip could very well match a DPT trip.

@Handel: How big were the mints? Would it have been possible you ingested several 100mgs of a substance? From your description it doesn't sound like that.

Otherwise I could guess it was an NBOMe or IMHO more likely (duration) a NBOH.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

dragonrider
#14 Posted : 4/20/2019 3:04:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only reason i thought it could have been something like 5-MeO-MiPT, is because i couldn't think of anything else that could fit on a blotter, with such a short duration.

It could not have been a lysergamide. They all last way longer.
It could not have been a DOx. They last even longer.
An NBOMe? I don't know much about these NBOMe's, but i believe i've heard they can not be taken orally but only sublingually. And also....The demand for NBOMe's is so low that i don't even know if you could still find any if you wanted to.

The only other substances that i know of that are relatively short lasting AND active in such small amounts are those 5-MeO's and maybe 2C-E.

It could maybe have been 2C-E as well. Though it should last a little longer. And it tends to be pretty visual. But different people respond very differently to 2C-E, and it can definately cause all of the mentioned side-effects. Even with pretty low doses.

Aum_Shanti
#15 Posted : 4/20/2019 3:51:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
The only reason i thought it could have been something like 5-MeO-MiPT, is because i couldn't think of anything else that could fit on a blotter, with such a short duration.

I don't think you can fit enough 5-MeO-MiPT on a blotter, but possibly a mint.

Quote:
It could not have been a lysergamide. They all last way longer. It could not have been a DOx. They last even longer.

Yep

Quote:
An NBOMe? I don't know much about these NBOMe's, but i believe i've heard they can not be taken orally but only sublingually.

The thing is OP didn't indicate how exactly he used it. Maybe he did use them sublingual.

Quote:
And also....The demand for NBOMe's is so low that i don't even know if you could still find any if you wanted to.

Still available, even on the clearnet. but especially NBOH, which I most likely would guess is widely available on the clearnet.

As you said, 2C-E is an option, although as you mentioned duration already sounds a bit too short for a big 2C-E dose.