We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all explorers! Options

Darnoc3
#1 Posted : 4/18/2019 6:48:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, I'm moderately experienced in psychedelics and substances in general and always looking for what in what causes the effects and how. I also am exploring out of body "travel"?. While not under the influence of mind altering substances.
My recent journeys with DMT have been the same, past all the geometric symbols and shapes, and in a place where I am simply a peice of programming.! A created computer software?/hardware? Ringing in the ears is the sign I'm past the shapes and back where I'm being monitored. While there I know more than can be communicated thru words. I feel like I'm a program and they are trying to figure out if we are self aware.
Has anyone been here, am I not breaking thru? It's happened 3x with.10 gvp

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SofaSwim
#2 Posted : 4/19/2019 10:22:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome,

I'm curious what methods you're using to try and achieve out of body experiences without drugs. Have you been successful with this? It's something I'd definitely be interested in hearing more about.

I can't speak too much about you're trips and if you're breaking through. I am new to DMT with just a couple trips with smaller doses under my belt.