We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My Introduction To Salvia Options

strtman
#21 Posted : 4/18/2019 10:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jagube, what were your results?

This is what happened to me. I chewed salvia for some time but have come to the conclusion that this is not my cop of tea. A few weeks ago I switched to smoking, following the advice given in old posts by some experienced users on the forum, that is to say smoking only plain leave and see how far one can come. Due to reverse tolerance this should give results in the long run.

I started with 100 mg plain leave, taking two massive hits. Did and do this several times a week. Apart from feeling calm and relaxed (a salvia or placebo effect?) no other changes were noticed.

On a day in this period I went to sleep and had a dream like never before. In the dream I was strolling in a sort of park and I saw an aunt that passed away a long time ago. I was surprised to see her, she should be dead, but I was excited at the same time. How could I have been so wrong to think she was dead? Mixed up I decided to talk to her but as soon as I approached her I felt ridiculous. Something was odd. And then it occurred to me that I was in a dream and I wanted to get out of it. But whatever I tried, squeezing my arm, rubbing my eyes, I did not wake up, stayed in the dream and finally took the conclusion that this dream was my reality and my ‘other reality’ was a dream. I can not remember how, but I woke up at some point and realized it was a dream.

When I got out of bed and walked into the living room, I saw my bong that was on the table. And at that moment I just knew that it all was created by the salvia. So I might not have had my first real salvia trip, it sure does effect my dreaming.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

physics envy
#22 Posted : 4/18/2019 7:11:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
I started with 100 mg plain leave, taking two massive hits. Did and do this several times a week. Apart from feeling calm and relaxed (a salvia or placebo effect?) no other changes were noticed.

Hi Strtman,

I think your patient, methodical way is very wise. However, you might consider getting a 5x or 10x.
Not to smoke more salivinorin, but to reduce the amount of smoke you need to inhale.

As you probably know, you need to keep the flame on the leaf during the entire inhalation, and trying to inhale 100mg of hot smoke (even though a bong with ice water), is difficult for many people.

As a side note, I've never used my jet lighter with salvia...a decent bic lighter has always worked just fine. Just be sure to keep the flame directly on the leaf the entire time.

Good luck and keep us updated!
Salvia quid enthusiast

Jagube
#23 Posted : 4/19/2019 8:35:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Strtman: after one inhalation, the fabric of reality twisted, bent and opened to a carnival parade of entities. The second hit deepened the experience.

I must have had some reverse tolerance from like 10 years ago.

theAlkēmist
#24 Posted : 4/19/2019 8:37:12 AM

Alchemist

Jagube wrote:
Strtman: after one inhalation, the fabric of reality twisted, bent and opened to a carnival parade of entities. The second hit deepened the experience.

I must have had some reverse tolerance from like 10 years ago.

Lol Thumbs up
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

rOm
#25 Posted : 4/21/2019 9:07:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, Jacube, now I vape salvia divinorum in GVG and torch lighter like I do for DMT or changa. howmuch plain leaves did you take ?
the alkemsit how much mg did you take off this 60x extract ?
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

theAlkēmist
#26 Posted : 4/21/2019 9:42:32 AM

Alchemist

rOm wrote:
Yes, Jacube, now I vape salvia divinorum in GVG and torch lighter like I do for DMT or changa. howmuch plain leaves did you take ?
the alkemsit how much mg did you take off this 60x extract ?

I had four 17.5mg, four 25mg, two 50mg. In a few weeks I’m gonna go 75mg and 100mg.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Jagube
#27 Posted : 4/21/2019 12:12:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:

Just enough to fill the little space between the removable part of the GVG (the filter) and the liquid pads, without packing it tightly. Maybe half a leaf or even less.

rOm
#28 Posted : 4/21/2019 12:15:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks jacube. Only vaped extract like 20X standardised leaf.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Cactus Man
#29 Posted : 5/4/2019 12:31:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Salvia is powerful stuff. Great thread.

the_Architect
#30 Posted : 7/8/2021 6:36:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post!, I´ve had a small bag with salvia waiting in a drawer for a long time.
Recently I´m seriouly considering going for it.
So your story was very instructive in terms of dosage and navigating the early doses considering that reverse tolerance.

I´d like to know some noobie details on how you smoke it... do you mix ix with other herbs or tobacco? what type of pipe do you use? can you smoke it in a joint?

What about taking other companinios such as harmalas or mushrooms?

Thanks!
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

WanderingCat
#31 Posted : 7/11/2021 8:37:51 AM

The White Haired Cat

I always got deja vu when taking this and felt uncomfortable, however back then I didn't know too much about Salvia.

My trips consisted of me laying on my bed feeling like I was laying down on a massive building resting my head just off the edge. The massive building was also a jungle too which may sound odd. I got cold sweats too.

Now with the many experiences with molecules I've compiled I wonder how'd it would work with me now.

I'll give it a try again in the GVG. New found respect for this plant Love
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

PREV12