We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Let me introduce myself - and say thank you! Options

trashage
#1 Posted : 3/29/2019 9:08:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moin everybody!

I have been in and out of this forum and site for quite a while now and today felt like it is the right next step to say hi. So... hi! Smile

To put this all into context, I have not experienced DMT yet but I know for a while now that within the next year or so I will put my mind, heart and soul out there to see and feel for myself of what I have read so much about! I do have experience as a psychonaut and have a slow and thoughtful approac to this. In the past each and every substance had it's own time and place and I never forced anything, just because it was available. This mindset, combined with the best travel-friend in the world has served me quite well and opened new worlds and thoughts to me.

I am now in a time and place of my life, where I feel that I am ready and that the right time and place will show itself - and this is also to a great extend true because of this community! I have read through quite some reports and absorbed the information to gain more confidence. As a scientist, I also very much liked the methods-sections of the forum Very happy . It is so great to see how careful and well planned/executed many of you go about your extractions.

This is where the "thank you" comes in, I really appreciate the open-minded culture and all the guidance I received here and will continue to receive.

For now, this shall be my little introduction. Have a great day friends!

-t

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 3/30/2019 4:11:53 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hi, welcome to the Nexus!

Thank you for the intro, it is nice to make your acquaintance! I think it is pretty exciting that you'll be undertaking your first journey with DMT in the near(ish) future. I remember my first time. It was strange, beautiful, familiar-yet-alien, and is always hard to put into any meaningful words as to what it was like exactly. That mysterious nature of DMT is part of the allure, I'd say.

I admire your careful and thought-out approach. I definitely think it will be worth all the planning and patience. It sounds like you know what you are after and have a solid mindset to achieve those goals. I wish you well in your endeavors and hope you are able to find what you are looking for while here at the Nexus! I look forward to your future contributions to the forum.

Good luck and happy travels!

-TGO
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

trashage
#3 Posted : 4/8/2019 8:49:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey TGO,

thanks for your welcoming words! I am still unsure about which way I want to go - ingest or smoke, even though I have a slight tendency towards some sort of an ingestion approach. May I ask how you started and if you would do it again that way? If you don't want to share, not a problem at all!

Cheers,
-t

FranLover
#4 Posted : 4/9/2019 3:19:23 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi=) Good luck with everything. The easiest extraction which is food safe is Q21Q21's A/B for me, but everyone has their way of going about things. I recommend changa for short 15min breakthrough's.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

TGO
#5 Posted : 4/9/2019 4:28:22 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

trashage wrote:
Hey TGO,

thanks for your welcoming words! I am still unsure about which way I want to go - ingest or smoke, even though I have a slight tendency towards some sort of an ingestion approach. May I ask how you started and if you would do it again that way? If you don't want to share, not a problem at all!

Cheers,
-t

Sure, I'd be happy to share! I started out using Q21Q21's tek (the one mentioned by FranLover) and eventually moved on to Cyb's teks. Back when I first tried vaping the freebase, I used a meth-style pipe but quickly realized that it was very inefficient so I threw the pipe in the trash. I started doing more research and learned about enhanced leaf and changa. I was very impressed and have broken through consistently with that method and prefer to smoke it this way today. "Changa in the bonga" as they say around here! Of course, if you don't normally smoke anything (weed, for example), some consider the smoke a bit harsh. However, if you use mullein as a base herb to infuse your DMT, it is quite a bit smoother to smoke.

I've also tried a friend's GVG here and there and that was interesting. Very efficient but has a bit of a learning curve to it. Highly recommended by countless members here. When done properly, the vapor is very smooth.

I've also had quite a few oral experiences but haven't quite reached breakthrough land with ingestion. Been on the verge, peered into the veil, but never pushed it further than that yet. But that is more intentional than it is a glitch. I tend to choose mushrooms when it comes to ingestion, but that is a whole different story.

I would recommend trying as many different forms of ingestion as possible until you find what you like. Personally, I'm with FranLover and prefer changa. But hey, different strokes for different folks, right?

Oh, and to answer your question: Yes, I would definitely do it all again (minus the wasting of DMT with the pipe mishap) because it was a rewarding learning process. Hopefully some of this is useful to you!

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

trashage
#6 Posted : 4/17/2019 7:46:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey again,

thank you for the very valuable input - I will definitely put what you said to consideration! Great to get such responses right from my first few posts!

I never really considered smoking to start off because I just felt that I wanted to go on a longer travel the first time, but you got me thinking now. Smoking itself will not be too big a a problem as I sometimes do smoke weed and do not have any issues with that!

Have a great day!

-t