We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best books Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 8/21/2018 3:21:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Best books for organic cannabis cultivation? I don't like looking at screens too often.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

IIYI
#2 Posted : 4/16/2019 6:50:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IIYI wrote:

I highly recommend a book:
Bread from Stones - Dr. Julius Hansel
A New And Rational System Of Land Fertilizing And Physical Regeneration

It's 123 years old, but it's very interesting and full of valuable information. You can easily find it online in English free of charge.

Another very valuable book:
The One-Straw Revolution - Masanobu Fukuoka

He is a farmer and philosopher who was born and raised on the Japanese island of Shikoku. He studied plant pathology and spent several years working as a customs inspector in Yokohama.

Maria Thun - Biodynamic Sowing and Planting Calendar (Moon Calendar). Incredible author. She died, but the calendar is issued every year on the basis of her long-standing research.

Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

Nydex
#3 Posted : 4/16/2019 6:53:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ Listen to this man, he knows his herb cultivation! Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

boky0102
#4 Posted : 4/16/2019 7:31:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

IIYI is master of organic cultivation Very happy Read his suggestions first and if you wan't to go little deeper in biodynamical area I would like to suggest one more. It is all about biodynamical agriculture
and it is very beautiful.

Secrets of the Soil: New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet - Peter Tompkins, Christopher Bird

It's big book but it is good read for every organic farmer. The book is about cherishing the soil and there are a lot mystical and spiritual elements added to it.

IIYI
#5 Posted : 4/16/2019 8:32:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
^^^ Listen to this man, he knows his herb cultivation! Big grin

boky0102 wrote:
IIYI is master of organic cultivation Very happy Read his suggestions first and if you wan't to go little deeper in biodynamical area I would like to suggest one more. It is all about biodynamical agriculture
and it is very beautiful.

Secrets of the Soil: New Solutions for Restoring Our Planet - Peter Tompkins, Christopher Bird

It's big book but it is good read for every organic farmer. The book is about cherishing the soil and there are a lot mystical and spiritual elements added to it.

Thank you for the words Love , but the truth is that I am a student and that I have a lot to learn. There are so many things to learn. But learning and practice gives me real pleasure and joy. Growing plants helps me grow myself.

boky0102 book is very good suggestion about biodynamical agriculture.

Other valuable books:
Teaming with Microbes: The Organic Gardener's Guide to the Soil Food Web by Wayne Lewis and Jeff Lowenfels

Teaming with Fungi: The Organic Grower's Guide to Mycorrhizae (Science for Gardeners)
by Jeff Lowenfels

Teaming with Nutrients: The Organic Gardener's Guide to Optimizing Plant Nutrition
by Jeff Lowenfels

Dr Elaine Ingham is real gold. This lady is incredible. I strongly recommend to watch all her videos. She is constantly doing free webinars .

Building Soil Health for Healthy Plants by soil scientist Dr. Elaine Ingham

Soil Food Web

By Elaine R. Ingham a unique article":

https://www.nrcs.usda.go...gy/?cid=nrcs142p2_053868

GFE 2016 - Dr. Fred Provenza "Web of Life"
:

The pics are from Elaine Ingham Soil Food Web from the article in nrcs.usda.gov
IIYI attached the following image(s):
nr.jpg (93kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
st.jpg (2,044kb) downloaded 39 time(s).
T.jpg (188kb) downloaded 39 time(s).
S.jpg (31kb) downloaded 39 time(s).