We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fellow Psychonaut new to DMT Options

Kree
#1 Posted : 4/16/2019 7:03:17 PM

fellow psychonaut

Long time psychonaut here. Was fortunate enough to grow up experimenting (pretty heavily) with friends up north in the woods of Michigan as a teenager. Among our experiences were LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, and MDMA. Years later I took a long break after growing older and having a family. In my mid thirties now, we still do the occasionally once a year trip up north for tube float/camping parties with shroom tripping bonfires at night. 4 years ago started going to EDM shows ....and the Electric Forest Festival in particular resparked my interest in experiencing hallucinogens. I later stumbled upon "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" and was instantly intrigued. So I've been lurking on this site for a couple years now, watched hours of trip reports, podcasts, etc but never could find the elusive compound. FINALLY Happened upon acquiring some DMT at Electric Forest last summer. Brought it home and it sat in my stash until about a month ago. I was out having an amazing trip on some Grateful Dead Acid and MDMA. Was such a great trip I woke up inspired the next morning, researching how to prep for a DMT experience. Ordered a GVG and waited. The day after the pipe arrived I couldn't stop thinking about it, I had to experience it! The next morning I didn't have to be to work until noon, so as soon as the kids went off to school and the wife went to work I started prepping the room. Well I don't want to go into a long trip report, but even though I messed up my hits, (hit it too hard and coughed on the first hit, chickened out a little on the second hit (was already HEAVILY setting in Surprised )) But it was incredible none the less. Like another dimension that you can't comprehend, a true OOBE, an alternate universe, what happens as far as life after death!?!?! Well this is something I definitely have to continue to explore. So now I've upgraded to extracting my own personal DMT and journeying down this crazy rabbit hole to the edges of my conscientiousness whenever I want (or feel like I can handle it lol )..... So anyways....super stoked to be a part of this experience, and super stoked this site exists for us to share these experiences with each other! Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DancinDog
#2 Posted : 4/26/2019 1:50:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really like Michigan. I haven't been there in years, but have great memories of gathering colorful stones on the shore of Lake Huron. We were amazed by all the colors; purple, tan, black, brown, orange, white. Just incredible that they covered the shore, like colorful sea shells. We hauled a few buckets of them back home and they've reminded us of our Michigan trip ever since.

Welcome

VibeSurfer
#3 Posted : 4/26/2019 7:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would love to go to Electric Forrest but alas most of my friends don't want to go or don't want to pay for it.

Anyways, welcome to the Nexus. I'm glad you had a good first DMT experience. Enjoy yourself.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Kree
#4 Posted : 5/8/2019 6:19:44 AM

fellow psychonaut

Yeah the shorelines in Michigan can be beautiful, especially the further north you get! And as far as going to Electric Forest....DOO IITT!!!! Its like no other festival. The Rothbury Forest is a magical place. Amazingly positive vibes and the art, lights, and music in the forest is like no other festival experience on the planet. Its magical!