We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bejeweled snakes Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 4/9/2019 2:52:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The other afternoon I prepared myself for taking the spice. I ingested two knifetips of full spectrum harmala alkaloids extracted from peganum harmala seeds, what I estimated to be 100 mg. I paced through my livingroom, praying to my creator for steel for the upcoming takeoff, praying for guidance in everything and to be taught and shown what is right and pure and true.

Upon feeling the harmalas start to work in my body (decidedly not my most beloved of sensations) I moved to the bedroom. I laid out my favorite quilt on our already made bed. I love an awesome psychedelic blanket or quilt as a launchpad for smoking dmt. I cherried the end of a chunk of palo santo and wafted the smoke around my room. Still praying.

Back to the other room, kitchen counter. Loaded my spice pipe (a glass hammer, made by Cameron Tower, a Bob Snodgrass apprentice, with brillo plug in bowl). Loaded three heaping straw ends of dmt freebase (extracted from mimosa hostilis) onto the plug suface, to make a nice breakthrough pile. Melted the pipe of spice carefully with a bic. Carried it into the bedroom. Still praying.

Sat down on the bed with pipe and lighter. Had previously removed my shoes. "I am here in peace and love, I am here to learn and grow, I am here, a human being, come as I am to worship my creator." I smoalked the first toke of spice and held it in about 20 seconds. As I exhaled, everything became extremely strange as the spice began to work. As I took the remainder of the spice into my lungs in the second toke, the business end of the pipe and lighter looked as if they were the centerpiece of a pointillism painting. A very weird fuzzy pointillism painting.

I broke through. It was intense and beautiful. I had my first visions of the ayahuasca type, jungle archetypes, I heard rhythmic chanting that was beautiful and ancient sounding. Was spoken to very kindly by an old wise face which was part of a tree. Had the most incredible visions of writhing snakes that were made of bejeweled psychedelic material. Faberge snakes. Holy shit. Never in life will I forget those snakes.

I came back feeling blessed and grateful to have this medicine in my life. I look forward to working more with harmalas in the future. Thank you Nexus.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 4/9/2019 3:07:26 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thats so cool Tony. "A very weird fuzzy pointillism painting" I so get that. Its kind of frightening when you realize it. Those harmalas make it so easy to breakthrough *_*
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

starway6
#3 Posted : 4/15/2019 9:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is great but....you can give credit to the rue for the awsome visions and colors!

I always drink some rue tea 30 minutes to vaping spice.... i think its the best way!

cheers to you and hyperspace!

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 4/15/2019 10:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys for the replies. I'm glad I wrote this down that was an incredible experience. Yes, agreed, harmalas prior to vaping spice is a great way to travel. I have some freebase from rue also, I will add a knife tip or two to the tobacco of a rolled cigarette which I will smoke prior to smoking the spice, sometimes on it's own sometimes after eating harmala salts. I considered changa but my harmala freebase is not soluble in 91% iso. I like the cigarette, it gives me another opportunity to center and pray and get in a good space before liftoff.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand