We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first salvia experience Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 1/31/2019 1:47:53 PM

I is the obstacle.

So my first dance with salvia was a weird experience. To give a liitle backstory i had been in a promotion process at my job which had led me to fear a possible drug test. I had quit smoking marijuana but was struggling with the boredom(im not a drinker)... In an attempt to substitute the marijuana i looked into salvia which is legal where i live. I had done my research and knew it was supposed to be much stronger than pot but with my previous experience with psychedelics(lsd,shrooms,dxm…) i thought itd be nothing compared to what i was used to.

I started packing my glass pipe while briefing my wife on her job as my trip sitter. This is where it went wrong…. See my wife had never tried any psychedelics and apparently was NOT clear on how to be a good trip sitter. I ripped a fully packed bowl as hard as i could and held for 20 seconds just as recommended. I immediately noticed an intense pulling sensation that kinda freaked me out. All my experience with other psychedelics were not serving me any good with salvia. In the midst of all this sally d worked her magic to make me completely forget i had smoked it and thats when the voices started.

I began to here voices talking though i couldnt really understand them and wasnt even completely sure they wernt in my head. I ask my wife if she heard them and she quickly cuts me off by shushing me with a very freaked out look on her face. At this point im FRAKING out. I start continuously asking her “what is it?, what is it???” And she continues to shush me and not say anything with a terrified look on her face. By now im so freaked out im forcing my self out of the trip.

Once i came out of it i found out the voices we were hearing were my neighbors talking on their porch and the reason my wife was freaking out was she was paranoid that my landlord was outside(which she wasnt).... So… if you take anything away from this post then let it be this… if you take salvia,,, be ready for it and make sure your trip sitter knows what theyre doing. Thanks for reading the report.
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/31/2019 4:50:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thnx for the report Big grin How have your recent salvia trips been? :o
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Achilles
#3 Posted : 3/31/2019 10:22:02 AM

I is the obstacle.

It’s been a bit since I’ve smoked salvia... stuck to cannabis lately lolThumbs up
This guys ego ^

theAlkēmist
#4 Posted : 4/14/2019 12:21:19 AM

Alchemist

Achilles wrote:
I ripped a fully packed bowl as hard as i could and held for 20 seconds just as recommended.

These suggestions were very inaccurate at best, bordering on pathological. This is definitely not how to use this herb. I recommend you read my report and try again. Don’t give up on her, you were just misguided by blind shepherds.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=86772
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“