We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Big Suprise Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:47:15 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

At night I lay in bed and the very thought of that moment sends shivers down my spine. What visions the god's cast! What everlasting insight!

The image fades in with a flash of light that is so bright it consumes one. The sound is the sound of the THX movie intro (https://youtu.be/i43WNXnlGMs). And the image fades in only to appear in full force once that synthethizer reaches its peak tension, and stays there.

The room is the craziest room you have ever seen. A hyperspace jester is in the room. He stares madly at you with his mouth open. Its eyes say all the secrets of the universe at once. Time has stood still for consciousness.

"This is it" The still picture screams at you. Its the insight into the ultimate reality of all things...and its a joke...and one can't help but get the joke, and think its the most complex, impossible joke ever written.

No joke was ever longer, ever stronger, with such a big payoff for all spectators involved. By nature this joke can not fail to deliever. The joke at the end of consciousness is the funniest, biggest, most spectacular joke in the universe. And one gets the feeling that the joke is in fact the very universe telling its tale. From creation to expiration, the impossibility of how all things are is the joke that gets all the payoffs right, that lasts forever, that makes resonate the eco of a jester's laughter through this dimension and beyond, freezing time so that all knowledge, which stands outside of time, may be seen and comprehended and enjoyed in one big flash.

Behind the main jester appears another jester, as aesthetically pleasing as the first, combining all its clothes and accsesories with its side kick jester and the room. Then another one appears in the corner of the room. All have the same expression on their faces. The shocked jesters appear in obscure spots of the imposible room as if perfectly representing the nature of shock (which is to see something somewhere it should not be seen.)

You get it? their shocked grins scream.

Where they appear in the room aswell as their clothes and their posture is in itself a joke. Because the joke is self sustaining and it just builds on every other joke, just like every color and line and curve in the picture builds to create balance with all other colors and lines and curves in the picture.

Their expression of shock is the exact same shock one feels.

Now you can say for the rest of your life that there was a moment in which you had to catch your breath...in which your heart stood still.

Its the big suprise. The culmination of everything into one still frame that tells the whole joke of the universe.

Has anyone experienced the big suprise?=) DMT.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#2 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:58:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Quote:

"This is it" The still picture screams at you. Its the insight into the ultimate reality of all things...and its a joke...and one can't help but get the joke, and think its the most complex, impossible joke ever written.

No joke was ever longer, ever stronger, with such a big payoff for all spectators involved. By nature this joke can not fail to deliever. The joke at the end of consciousness is the funniest, biggest, most spectacular joke in the universe. And one gets the feeling that the joke is in fact the very universe telling its tale. From creation to expiration, the impossibility of how all things are is the joke that gets all the payoffs right, that lasts forever, that makes resonate the eco of a jester's laughter through this dimension and beyond, freezing time so that all knowledge, which stands outside of time, may be seen and comprehended and enjoyed in one big flash.

Quote:
You get it? their shocked grins scream.

Where they appear in the room aswell as their clothes and their posture is in itself a joke. Because the joke is self sustaining and it just builds on every other joke, just like every color and line and curve in the picture builds to create balance with all other colors and lines and curves in the picture.

Quote:
Their expression of shock is the exact same shock one feels.

Beautiful articulation.

I know most of these points in the experience well, especially the experiences that really dig in deep and can paint many of these points in stark relief (ime).

Much of what you said above I've felt deeply. Good stuff. Thanks.

EDIT: Better I phrase it 'seeing, feeling & experiencing', not just 'feeling'. Unquestionably the whole package. One big event.

Jees
#3 Posted : 4/14/2019 12:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The cosmic joke rules Thumbs up Big grin

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 4/20/2019 5:29:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Clown World

Big grin

Icyseeker
#5 Posted : 4/29/2019 10:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you trying to give away the surprise? I haven't seen it yet.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii