We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time San Pedro: 120g dried = meh Options

padawan
#1 Posted : 4/13/2019 1:32:25 AM

forever learning

A few months ago I got a hold of several pieces of T.Pachanoi of unknown origin and made dried chips (de-spined, waxy cuticle removed, core removed and then white and green flesh separated and dried on low heat).

For the white flesh I ended up with 75g of chips, which I soaked in 99% IPA over several rounds (agitating regularly) and then combined and evapped to yield a few grams of off-yellow partially crystalline powder. Consumed the lot to barely noticeable effect. FAIL.

For the green flesh I ended up with 120g of chips with which I did several rounds of just-below-simmering in water adjusted to ~PH4 with fumaric acid. The second-to-last round was done at a rolling simmer and the final round was a cold overnight soak. Decanted the sediment from each round, combined and reduced on low heat and then decanted again to yield 360ml of jet black tea, which I split into 3 lots that each approximated ~40g of dried green flesh. Consumed the first lot and after 1.5 hours consumed the other two lots, totalling 120g equivalent. Experienced mild euphoria, moderate body load, altered thought patterns and a lot of restless energy. Minimal enhancement to colors but otherwise no CEV/OEVs at all. Peak wore off around the 5 hour mark, but the restless energy lasted a full 16 hours. It was a low-level experience and I'd describe the character of mescaline as gentle and having soft edges.

I know this is a shitty trip report, but it was an underwhelming trip and this data might be useful to someone else. I suspect the San Pedro was just very low potency, maybe also a degree of my high tolerance to mind-altering goodies. However, I would have thought that 120g of dried green flesh from even a low potency Pachanoi would add up to something more substantial. Bridgesii next time Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 4/13/2019 1:35:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you got some weak Pach. It happens. That's why there's Bridgesii. Very happy It won't let you down.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

antichode
#3 Posted : 4/13/2019 10:36:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely bunk cactus. If that was 120g of my pach you’d be in for a 30hr ordeal at well over 1g alkaloids.