We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My intro Options

Malak
#1 Posted : 4/9/2019 11:40:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexus! I have been a new member here since somewhere around the beginning of the year.i have been a little distracted by another site that i heard about from here so havent spent much time on finnishing up the questionnaire but finnaly got around to it. I have started a few plants that i am going to do my first try at extracting this fall and want to make sure i do it right so figure i better get active on here so i learn more before i attempt to make my first trip into hyperspace!

I will be working with some aq1 and i also have some delosperma that i will be working with. If anyone has some good advice or a best tech for one of them any help will be much appriciated!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/12/2019 6:38:01 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello, Welcome to the Nexus!

I think it is great that you are growing your own plants. For me, I've enjoyed growing and caring for mushrooms and cacti. I don't have any personal experience with phalaris but there are some good discussions around the forum that may help you out. We would love to hear about your results so do report back, if you feel comfortable doing so. Anyway, it is nice to meet you!

I hope you are able to find what you are seeking here.

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish