We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Relative toxicity of other alkaloids in Syrian Rue Options

hexagonal
#1 Posted : 4/12/2019 8:52:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

I want to start microdosing with rue.
I never have any negative effects from eating 3 grams of seeds but what I understand from the teks about purifying harmaline/harmine extract is that there is a lot of crap in the seeds that's best left unconsumed.

Has any research been done on this? Would it be problematic to consume rue every few days, even in low amounts?

I have done my own crude extract but have absolutely no clue how clean/potent it is or how salt contaminated etc.

Purchasing 99.5% harmaline/harmine extract is also an option although it seems relatively expensive.
Any tips or experiences much appreciated!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 4/12/2019 12:49:53 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

See attached for an overview I like. There is a guy who took 2 pounds of sheep balls and then 150g or rue seeds Surprised Shocked Sick

Unless you are a pregnant woman I think the seeds are OK. However, if one has a sensitive heart it may make sense to remove the quinazoline alkaloids vasicinone and vasicine as a precaution since they have both cardiac weak-stimulant and depressent effects respectively (I'm not sure though).

I'm not a medical doctor, so take this info as is based on the links and attachments.

If you take the seeds there should also be harmalol in them, which could be a bonus (?). We've been able to extract harmalol from rue seeds and obtain an MS peak for it here at the nexus thanks to endlessness and others, but this is not an easy process at the moment as harmalol is a zwitterion unstable in air. For now, any harmalol is lost during our classic extraction protocols (Harmalol would be discarded during the first alkaline water dump).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚