We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca preparations. Ayahuasca work even before drink? Strange dreams, visions and healing Options

IIYI
#1 Posted : 3/29/2019 8:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello brothers and sisters, friends. I open this topic to ask you some things, as well as tell you about strange happenings with me. Your thoughts and opinions are important to me so I enjoy every comment on the subject. Thank you for your time to read it, and I will be glad if you answer me.

After the intro I will tell strange events and dream, and then I will ask you some questions about the procedure itself of making Ayahuasca potion.

Is it possible Mother Ayahuasca to work even before I have make and drink the liquid?

Most likely someone will say that this is a placebo, but I feel it like this is mother Ayhuasca. I can not explain it because I do not understand it, but I feel it everybody and everything is connected and She knows about my intention and connect with me even before to take the drink. I think that she know that i will meet with her. (my speculation, did not accept to be right or wrong) Still, I will be happy with your opinion. Even if you tell me it's a placebo, I'd like to read your point of view and to say to me why you think so.

I hope you understand me what I say because I learn English in every communication with you and I am mainly using a translator.

I'll start with a prehistory:
I never met Mother Аyhuasca. This will be my first trip with Her. Аnd it's only a few months after my trip with DMT. I thought after this trip with DMT that I would not travel soon, and/or perhaps never again, and it happened the opposite ... so never say never... .
Dimitri was a few minutes, and Mom's Ayahuasca is a few hours. The thought itself conceives me, but I'm really trust Mother Ayahuasca and i will jump in her .

Why did my intentions change?

Because the most beautiful, joyful, most complicated and the think that i fear the most in my life and that of my wife is coming to us. We are very happy, but also very worried about the unknown.

At the same time doctors try to stress us for money... We will give them every coin that they want but no need to stress us...

After this news that grow, for some time I started to get psychedelic dreams that are getting stronger and brighter every night. At some point I started to get visions awake shortly after I awoke from sleep. I felt the Spirits call me. I felt that Mother Nature Аyhuasca was calling me and wanted to talk to me. I'm ready to listen and I decided to give the call and dive into that, decided to try to hear Her words more clearly. So i decided to make my first Ayahuasca trip.

I started to sing, to whistle and to sound melodies on my own. (melodies, sounds, whistles, and songs without meaning or connectivity, just as it happens natural while I'm doing something in the garden or while I'm walking)

I would like to go to the Amazon with my wife.(we like to trip a lot in real life) But at this point we prefer to invest this money for the trip to Amazonia in permaculture where we are now. WE believe someday we will go to the Amazon. Just now the time is better to make permaculture here.

I know that where the herbs grow naturally are the strongest. And there are shamans of generations who have worked with these herbs. There are things these shamans can teach us. I know that Nature itself will be incredible. At least just to see Nature itself, we would like to visit it.

My wife body is the temple can not take drugs, psychedelics, and there is no desire for such work at this stage because because she is now performing a higher task. But she would love to visit Nature there. But now she can not travel that she is dizzy or want to vomiting from travel in this state. I on my hand like inner and out travel. We complement it as two halves of a whole.

I hope Mother Nature Ayahuasca will not be offended that we are not going to there, but that she will go to here. If you can not go to the Amazon, the Amazon comes to you.

To compensate for the plants I consume I will sow seeds Banisteriopsis caapi in a pots. Here the climate prevents their growing in the winter as well as during some parts of autumn and spring and for that will be grown during this time inside. Most likely, some of the plants will give to friends. I will also seed cacti seeds.

I still have DMT. But now I decided not to use it, just to use Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis. At the beginning I thought I would mix them 3, but now I think this would not be right. So i will use only Banisteriopsis caapi and Psyhotria virdis.

As things arrive, and when they arrive until I feel that now is the moment I have begun a cleansing process. I eat mainly raw vegetables, fruits and hemp seeds. I limited sugar, salt, oil and no sex.
Аt this point my wife gets dizzy, so she does not want sex either. Which is naturally occurring. But I noticed that because of the lack of sex I have much more energy that I can target in the garden or other things.

Anyway, I do not consume meat or animal products, so that's not a problem for me. I stop smoking Cannabis from few weeks. (this was hard one) I do not know if it is due to the cleansing, the thoughts of the trip with Ayahuasca, the placebo or some higher power of Mother Nature, but strange things have begun to happen.
We complement it as two halves of a whole
I began dreaming every night and dreaming more and more dreams every night. But after a while I'll tell them about it.

At the the Full Moon I received an incredible headache. My head hurts for over 12 hours, which also combines with a toothache. Even after I fell asleep I woke up with the headache. (few times) After i go to sleep with pain it wake me up in 3 in the morning... It was just incredibly painful. At that not seeping moment I closed my eyes I received hallucinations:
Super sophisticated beautiful white "spider web" made from 101010101 covers everything.
Fractal geometry, colors and floating energies.

At the moment when I opened my eyes everything was gone, but I closed my eyes out I started to see images. (not sleeping, not dreaming, even in one moment we speak with my wife, turn on light and she go to pee) I needed to go outside to cold and after that to take cold wash that and to use some medicine methods to stop the pain. I think from days for Mother Ayahuasca but at this point this night I decided that I will make a walk with Mother Nature Ayahuasca and that on the next day i will start fasting.

In the morning, I did not feel any pain in my head, in my teeth, or whatever it was. It was like a magical click that turned off all the pain and everything was calming down.

No medicals, not medicine methods, no meditation, nothing... pain just gone.

From purification I feel incredibly good and energetic. I do not know if they the raw Nettle and Rumex have common with this. But I'm much more energetic, as though it's overlaid.

THE DREAM:

I want to share the most strange dream in my life that happens during purification.

I go to bed and fall asleep next to my wife. Sleep:
I'm coming to my family(Root) house, and next to me is a friend (The Shaman) and we are lying on the floor like a collapsible bed. We're lying on the floor and beside us on a higher big lofty bed beside us is something/someone like my Mother that born me. (suppose to be my mother, but it looked in some very strange way not how she look and she was lying in this big bed in a robe)

My friend says "You need a walk" and smile. Then I see a black cat with a smile. (the cat from Alice in Wonderland). I'm not saying anything and going to bed. I lay my "carnaval mask" and fall asleep in my sleep. As I fall asleep, I cross the boundaries of the dimension. There are many strange things that can not be told. Then I wake up in my sleep (I still dream but I already dream that I'm awake in the dream). My friend is next to me awekan and asks me "how the trip was. You Brake true the boundaries". I told him i need to pee first before to tell you and on the way to the toilet I still see multidimensional hallucinations energies similar to when you come back from a trip DMT.

(Still dreaming) I'm in the toilet but on the way to WC I'm bent there is a network of cables. (like a spider's web but by cables). I pee and see a button on one of the cables. At that time i pee on open door i look between the door of the toilet and 3 other front doors. I see true the open doors the neighbor grandmother from the opposite house and she asks me about her grandson if he is with me. She turn on/off/on the lights of lamps of her house. (I do not remember what I answer) My friend (shaman) closes one door of the fron door that woman not to disturb me and I still pee and look at him and say him something. It was dark but in some way the Moon and Moon Light was in the house and i see true the dark from the Moon Light. After that i look at the web of cabels and the button. I push the button and after that i was in another dream with me, some friends and some other friends play something like pain ball with weapons and grenades.
We were chasing in the house (I felt like it was my house but i do not have such house for real. Ok i know it it was a dream i fell it was a dream). In the game we were upstairs. We were climbing second, then third floor and the game continued. Get ambushed. Someone said will blow a grenade. I saw a grenade and the granade make BOOM blow in white light.

This BOOM of light brake true boundaries and i was in another multidimensional dream.

I was in a car blue Cadillac with 4 other strange "people-entities". This universe seemed very strange. The sky was incredibly weird and purple, the way we were moving as if it was being created before us. One of the people-entites was driving the blue Cadillac. There was some music on the radio, one of the people-entities was whistling (This whistling Entities also have a beautiful brown guitar he did not play on it, but on the alien-human look he was a musical creature/fen), and everyone was smiling. I first wondered who are they, where I was and watch around us there was something like the Ocean of the Universe and Sand. It was warm, beautiful and pleasant. Blue Cadillac stop. We teleported from the car to the "road" next to car to us and in front of a big house as a fabulous mansion with incredibly white, yellow light and beautiful plants inside that I see for the first time.
Somehow I was pleasant and calm with these creatures. At one point I felt them as I knew them all my life, and I actually saw them for the first time. I looked up to the sky and was the most beautiful purple sky I've ever seen. (as if there were some strange things in it too) The whole picture looked very surreal and colorful. (very bright and beautiful colors. Extremely bright Dream)

So we 5 were next to the blue Cadillac car on the road, front the house a fairytale gate , and i was enchanted by Heaven (sky), Ocean and Sand. One of the Entities start to speak to bring back my attention. The was smiling and tell me something like "now we will sing and dance". I feel that the whistling smiling Entities with the beautiful brown guitar in his "hands" will play... somehow i know what will happen ( i feel that we will tip)... and i say "No" and in the same moment that i say "No" Entities was hiting the strings of the guitar in sync with my "No". (as if he did it on purpose)

The sound was very sharp and it did not come from the guitar, but from my head and everything around me. Everything accelerated and speed up, and start to vibrate. I know what will happen and I barely said, "No" and Entities hit the string of the guitar again and i was saing "No, no, no Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee s" the sound brake true like DMT brake true... we cross the boundaries in other dimention with a higher frequency. There was nothing human anymore. They looked in their full Entites shape, and we were everything and one and self by itself (strange). "We communicated and spent time together," (i do not remember a lot but that i can remember i can not explain at all) and then I went back alone to the back dimension (that with the purple sky) next to the road with blue Cadillac in front of the house. (on the same way like DMT trip end)
I was alone and crying, the guitar was next to me and i pick it up with my hands. I was crying because I felt these Aliens as my relatives family who are no longer here. They had left me here, and they were there. I had sensed these strangers as my true blood relatives that even more. (blood do not something at that point)

There was a hemp rope and paper on the guitar. An inscription in a strange language was written, and as if I could not see the letters, so strange was the language. Even if i try i do not see the letters... as I looked at the note and I could not see the letters ... but I got the information to me like sound:
"Drive the car and play the music." In this time somehow I felt I was in front of my house's fence (this palate ). But I kept crying because I did not care about the car, the guitar, the house or whatever it was ... because my relatives were not with me.

At that moment, I heard my relatives talk to me from the other dimension, but I did not know if I heard them, or I got things in mind, even though the sound was like everywhere around me. They told me, "Do not cry but smile, we love you, we have not abandoned you, and we'll always be waiting for you here, and we'll be here for you, and we will be together again" then I calm down in my dream and smile as if everything was okay. (i make the bigest smile i can and a really happy smile) I looked back at the note and could not see the letters, but I remembered the meaning.

The next moment in the dream, I was smiling and driving Cadillac, and the guitar was next to me in the next seat. I turn on radio in the car and began to whistle. I was driving along the road, the weather was incredibly sunny, warm, still the purple sky, and to the right of me I could see the sand and the ocean to the right, i fill nice wind .

That part from the dream in this purple world and next one look very real, not feeling like dream. (like other part of the dream)

awakening:
Then I woke up next to my wife. It was in the morning, birds were singing, and I felt amazing sleep, relaxed and charged. Although I dreamed the strangest dream of my life.

It is possible for some of you to think that I need a psychiatrist and that I need therapy, but if I go to a psychiatrist and tell him that will put me in the madhouse.

With very few people I can share it and I share it with you because it somehow relieves me of sharing. Thank you for your understanding.

Even from that dreams and things I have decided to drink holy medicine and meet Mother Ayahuasca. (from that time I dream every night, it's not like this dream, but there are definitely very strange dreams I would say psychedelic).

Questionnaire:

Is it possible for Mother's medicine to act before I have used it? Is this placebo or part of the preliminary effect? Because I feel it as an effect of plant medicine. Although I have not tasted them yet. But it is possible to be placebo... who knows?

Next question:
How much I to drink from the potion? In what proportion?

Banisteriopsis caapi 50 grams and Psychotria virdis 50 grams?

Or more? Or less?

I have the opportunity for Banisteriopsis caapi 100 grams and Psychotria virdis 100 grams but I think that will be too much for me. I believe that with less we will achieve more.

I plan to prepare the potion alone for me. I tо sing, speak and play all day to the potion, and to think for my intentions why I do it.

I know my intentions, I feel them, I smile and cry for my intentions, and feel it is now time to share them with Mother Nature and to pray for Her love, health, peace, guidance and protection.

I feel my intentions lead me. How do they give me the motivation and energy to go further.

How am I going to prepare the potion?

3 times for 3 hours. By squeezing through a T-shirt or filter after every burglary. Generally cook it for 9 hours. In my folk culture the number 3 is very strong, and 3 in 3. In many of the tales we mention 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 3 mountains, 3 dragon, 3 kingdoms in other worlds ...) So I will cook her in the courtyard of permaculture, which is like little trees with flowers, shrubs, trees, birds and bugs. This season the birds sing very well and I'd love to do it outside.

He also believes that when preparing in nature, another energy is produced (something to eat, soup, stew, salad, or whatever) Even when I'm not in the garden in a village, but I'm in town sometimes opening the window for let Nature go inside when I cook, because Nature is everywhere around us and sometimes we only need to open our window.
But in this case, I intend to do it in the yard by burning a fire, making a hole and a stove of stones and earth before.

Can I use a clay pot? (without paint, but pure clay made by the hand of a pure woman. She make them like meditation ) I read that it is best to cook in stainless steel.
I can also cook it in stainless steel, but which one is better for the purpose? Stainless Steel or clay?

We have a home made apple vinegar made by us from our apple trees in the yard. Should I use it or not?
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that if I do it slower it will get faster. I wonder if I omit the vinegar and just cook it slowly on the fire for many hours. (I would prefer slow cooking)

But the water I have here is spring and very nice, we feel incredibly well of this water, like everyone else in the area. But the water has a high pH (around Cool. I personally measured it several times, because I use it for plants too. But despite the high pH plants grow incredible from it !!!
Can I use this spring water?
My other option is to buy a spring water in a plastic bottle with pH around 6-6.5.

Which one is better to use?

My worries are that I read that people use water with much lower pH than I have. I know I can correct water pH with vinegar but vinegar somehow I do not want to use it. (our apple vinegar is incredible, but if I can to avoid it)

I fully understand that with my first preparation of the potion I can fail. That's why I keep reading and asking. I realize that this is a process in which people take years to improve. That's why I'm consulting you and your greater knowledge.

Thank you very much for everything and for everyone.

I wish you love, health, peace and be good Love
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/29/2019 10:17:07 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hello brotherSmile I will answer only a few. In my oppinion this happens because 1) you quit smoking weed (congratulations) and now your dreams are coming back with a vengeance and 2) because I feel that mother aya is capable of knowing your intention and making appearences. How else can you explain those dreams? I advise you get a notebook and write these things down or to write them here at the nexus so later you can sew what you went through and then make a judgement on weither it was or was not placebo.

Its so cool that you have and do permaculture! I say drink the water from the land if you have tried it and have had no problems. I imagine you are harvesting tomatoes every day xD what a dream.

Stainles steelCool

I do not think you will fail on your first attempt just make sure you get the dosages right. I have never tried that combination so I do not know.

Bye!Smile

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

IIYI
#3 Posted : 3/30/2019 8:08:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Hello brotherSmile I will answer only a few. In my oppinion this happens because 1) you quit smoking weed (congratulations) and now your dreams are coming back with a vengeance and 2) because I feel that mother aya is capable of knowing your intention and making appearences. How else can you explain those dreams? I advise you get a notebook and write these things down or to write them here at the nexus so later you can sew what you went through and then make a judgement on weither it was or was not placebo.

Its so cool that you have and do permaculture! I say drink the water from the land if you have tried it and have had no problems. I imagine you are harvesting tomatoes every day xD what a dream.

Stainles steelCool

I do not think you will fail on your first attempt just make sure you get the dosages right. I have never tried that combination so I do not know.

Bye!Smile

Hello Love, I'm always glad and smiling when I read your comment.

I totally agree with you and I'm going to listen to you.

I drink the water from here. Every day I drink and drink water from here, I feel extremely well from this spring water. Even the food, as well as the bread becomes more delicious with the preparation of this spring water.

But the pipeline is so chlorinated that when I drink it starts with stomach problems because of chlorite. Including if I make tea it smells of chlorine.
So i prefer to drink from the spring water.

Back to dream:

I believe I have nothing to cry for, because the other 4 aliens are also me.
That mean, I have left the note myself for myself.

"We all one, play the music and drive the car."

Definitely the dream made me feel purified, lighter, and from this came the positive energy (smiled, loaded and in good condition)).

Other question:

Does that mean I am one with the previous ones and that I can reach their memories and skills?

Today I also dreamed something, but later I will share it. Now I am going to unwind in the garden. It really gives me the pleasure and the joy of being in the garden

Jambra
#4 Posted : 4/1/2019 8:29:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That dream sounds fantastic. I've had dreams like that, the night before my first mushroom trip I had a dream much like that (in the sense of going through dimensions and beautiful alien realities but different events) when I woke up, I also felt just how you described.

As FranLover said, when you stop cannabis it is known to give very wild dreams and not only this but many people I know and myself included feel that coming off a drug is much like coming on a drug in some ways, at least if you've been on that drug for some time, enough that you grow used to the world as it is seems while on that drug. I tend to feel like I'm mildly tripping for at least a few weeks if I'm coming off a strong habit, especially if I'm stopping abruptly.

Since this is part of the process of you taking the ayahuasca I think it is fair to say this is the ayahuasca working on you before you have consumed the actual plant, so I think you could say yes to your question. It could also be said that by beginning the process you have already began taking the medicine, so it might not be seen as acting before you have acted in this sense.

I think another aspect at play here is that you recently took DMT. After I took a strong dose I had very realistic dreams and also experienced what you described of seeing things when you woke up, they are hypnopompic hallucinations and I only had three, for up to three months after taking the dose. The dreams were much more common, almost every night, almost all of them would end with me either taking a pipe/drink/bong/joint from a character in the dream who looked different every dream but felt the same, or something would happen so that I would die, such as falling over and hitting my head, either way I would then experience ego death where I would become nothing, almost as if I had just smoked DMT, and then I would wake up.

When I started dreaming like this, I found the ego death part very uncomfortable and would wake up physically shook, I would also resist the experience as I felt it starting to happen in the dream. However, after many dream like this I began to accept the experience and it began to seem quite peaceful when it would happen. Just when I was starting to enjoy the experience the dreams stopped happening.

I interpreted this as the DMT working on me long after I had taken it. Which is different to it working on you before you have taken it, but I think demonstrates that the plant can have effect on you without having a medicinal/recreational amount of it in your system. I also find that I have a more psychedelic mindset during extractions, but I can not say if this is because of the plants presence or because of other processes that have aligned which are causing me to be around the plant.

I guess what I'm getting at is we can look to many reasons for our experiences, but it does seem that being involved in the process is enough to bring on psychedelic mindsets, whatever the cause. At least for some of us.

Congratulations to you and your wife Very happy

IIYI
#5 Posted : 4/11/2019 11:04:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jambra wrote:
That dream sounds fantastic. I've had dreams like that, the night before my first mushroom trip I had a dream much like that (in the sense of going through dimensions and beautiful alien realities but different events) when I woke up, I also felt just how you described.

As FranLover said, when you stop cannabis it is known to give very wild dreams and not only this but many people I know and myself included feel that coming off a drug is much like coming on a drug in some ways, at least if you've been on that drug for some time, enough that you grow used to the world as it is seems while on that drug. I tend to feel like I'm mildly tripping for at least a few weeks if I'm coming off a strong habit, especially if I'm stopping abruptly.

Since this is part of the process of you taking the ayahuasca I think it is fair to say this is the ayahuasca working on you before you have consumed the actual plant, so I think you could say yes to your question. It could also be said that by beginning the process you have already began taking the medicine, so it might not be seen as acting before you have acted in this sense.

I think another aspect at play here is that you recently took DMT. After I took a strong dose I had very realistic dreams and also experienced what you described of seeing things when you woke up, they are hypnopompic hallucinations and I only had three, for up to three months after taking the dose. The dreams were much more common, almost every night, almost all of them would end with me either taking a pipe/drink/bong/joint from a character in the dream who looked different every dream but felt the same, or something would happen so that I would die, such as falling over and hitting my head, either way I would then experience ego death where I would become nothing, almost as if I had just smoked DMT, and then I would wake up.

When I started dreaming like this, I found the ego death part very uncomfortable and would wake up physically shook, I would also resist the experience as I felt it starting to happen in the dream. However, after many dream like this I began to accept the experience and it began to seem quite peaceful when it would happen. Just when I was starting to enjoy the experience the dreams stopped happening.

I interpreted this as the DMT working on me long after I had taken it. Which is different to it working on you before you have taken it, but I think demonstrates that the plant can have effect on you without having a medicinal/recreational amount of it in your system. I also find that I have a more psychedelic mindset during extractions, but I can not say if this is because of the plants presence or because of other processes that have aligned which are causing me to be around the plant.

I guess what I'm getting at is we can look to many reasons for our experiences, but it does seem that being involved in the process is enough to bring on psychedelic mindsets, whatever the cause. At least for some of us.

Congratulations to you and your wife Very happy

Jambra thank you for your post, your words and time. I learned a lot of valuable things from you.
FranLover is right.

Maybe I will start sharing my dreams here because they are very strange. At least I want to have them recorded and read them in time.

I prepare myself for the meeting with the Mother Ayahuasca.

I will brew B. caapi 95 gr with P. virdis 95 gr. But think to drink only 2/3 from the brew.

During the brewing I will sing, play with my mouth and play in a dijerido.(I have a strange story with this dijerido. It can be said that it found me and I'm his musician. I bought it for 5 euros (10 leva) from an antique shop. Literally a symbolic price.)
I will constantly repeat my intentions of potion, like a mantra.

In fact, I have written a text that apologizes to the plants for being taken away from their natural environment, to forgive them for this, and i will share my intentions as well as making promises. (I do not think I can share them publicly)

At the exact moment I will drink the potion. I will lie down in in the dark and pray..

IIYI attached the following image(s):
bags-min.JPG (1,262kb) downloaded 48 time(s).
seeds and herbs-min.JPG (1,357kb) downloaded 48 time(s).
B. caapi and P. virdis-min.JPG (2,175kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
B. caapi-min.JPG (1,388kb) downloaded 48 time(s).
Psychotria viridis1-min.JPG (1,048kb) downloaded 48 time(s).
Psychotria viridis-min.JPG (1,392kb) downloaded 48 time(s).