We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Desmanthus Illinoisis ( prairie bundleflower) words on extraction Options

Jackerspank
#1 Posted : 4/4/2019 10:01:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I see alot of threads asking about desmanthus illinoisis. Asking about extraction , yeilds , grammine, etc. I am from the south central United States. I have been endeavoring to locate native plants in which to obtain dmt. After about a year of research, and trial and error, I finally found my plant of choice and trial and error on extracting spice. This is for all the questions i have seen. First, yes you can extract a very substantial amount of spice through bundleflower. I have come to the conclusion that it is seasonal, around june and july, I was getting huge yeilds. This dropped off completely, at the end of august. Meaning i got rootbark, i went through the normal A/B extraction, i always used, and got nothing 3 times in a row at that time of year. Spring and early summer is the best time. I have only succeeded in get yellow / orange goo. It did blast me into hyperspace, in fact i found that bundleflower to be far better than hostilus. Thats my opinion. I love the fact i can take a walk and pick up plants and take them home and make something truly amazing. I made the machine once and that was a friggin trip. Super intense, super amazing. So yes desmanthus is in my opinion the go to plant , they are everywhere where i live , even in my backyard, which is desmanthus free at the moment, wink , wink. Standard ab extraction works fine, straight to base i havent had any luck. I will answer questions when i see them post. Happy hunting, they are hard to get out of the ground, but worth it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/4/2019 12:47:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot for sharing this very useful info!

I've edited my post in this thread to include your quote

What parts of the plant have you tried extracting from?

Jackerspank
#3 Posted : 4/4/2019 2:22:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Roots only, constant brushhogging keeps them close to the.ground. has anyone else noticed if extraction was seasonal?

rOm
#4 Posted : 4/4/2019 11:08:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin Big grin Big grin
amazing news. Would be cool to do a test on the extract, to see what else in in there with this tryptamine and in what proportion is it.
thanks for sharing Thumbs up
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Jackerspank
#5 Posted : 4/5/2019 7:24:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, A test of the constituents would be awesome, if i had to guess, i would say fats and oils. Grammine is negligible and left behind during the extraction, unless an ab extract is how to extract grammine, even so its not eaten which is what the cattle were doing and in large quantities. I had one yeild of 2 to 3 grams for 250 grams of rootbark. Scientific data has recorded up to .034 percent. I was getting way more than what the studies show. Its spring so i will be recording all data from my experiments, photos and teks. Its mindblowing the amount of this species here in rural oklahoma. You could fill a warehouse with rootbark. God is kind and generous with these gifts. To bad we live in a society where the big G has to be all up in your business , regulating this, regulating that and taxing everything down to the paper you wipe your ass with. Nuff said

BundleflowerPower
#6 Posted : 4/6/2019 5:23:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this post. It’s awesome that you got it like that with bundleflower.

I’ve noticed the oils and fats too. Drying the root bark takes care of that. I was drinking tea of bundleflower when I noticed this post and before I made it I was thinking that it seems to become more potent as it dries as well.

I think I might agree about the seasonality as well. Maybe sometimes it’s better fresh. I noticed a patch of bundleflowers growing while I was fishing the other day and they have a really brilliant energy. I may go and harvest that little patch and work with them. I has some success extracting them through the changa route and with tea. I wonder what the absolute easiest way to extract them is.