We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First dmt experience Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 3/30/2019 10:28:40 PM

I is the obstacle.

To start this report off I’ll start by saying Swims a pretty seasoned psychedelic user but until now has had no actual exposure to dmt. After probably bout 3 years of waiting for dmt to present itself in life swim finally decided to seek it out. Swim attempted his first extraction using 50 grams of mimosa hostilis. Swim put it in the blender to powder it (making sure to let the powder settle for 10 mins before opening). Swim then weighed 50 grams of lye in a plastic cup on his scale before disposing of the cup. He mixed the lye into 300 ml of water in increments of thirds into a tempered glass beaker and poured it over his mimosa which was in a larger glass beaker. Three naphtha pulls were done and each time He’d leave the naphtha in with the bark for bout 3 hours swirling periodically and keeping his water pot warm. After 30 hours of deep freeze the results were successful in all his jars.

THE TRIP
Swim loaded a glass pipe with spice using marijuana residue to keep it from sucking through (it wasn’t until swim ran out of spice that he realized he was destroying most of his material with direct flame). The first hit from the pipe swim felt the effects were similar to the peak of a good lsd trip. Swim was happy by the effects but somewhat let down because he had expected more. Swim picked up the pipe and proceeded to hit it two or three more times… he laid back and stared at the light fixture enjoying the euphoria and visuals but this is where things went crazy… see swim has had lots of experiences with psychedelics but the closest he’s ever got to dmt was salvia which is still much different. Because of this swim was unprepared for the light to morph into a bunch of lights and immediately terrify him into thinking it was aliens or higher dimensional gods or something. Swim shut his eyes but found no relief, he felt exposed as if whatever he thought he was seeing was all around him. With his eyes now shut he began getting lost in constant churning pink hexagon shapes but the shape would also morph into symbols that kinda looked male and female symbols. At this point swim was saying in his head to himself that he had made a mistake and prayed for an end. Swim repeatedly spoke to himself telling himself it would be over soon until he began to regain his outside vision.. the last thing swim saw as the trip was ending was a pink barcode glitch looking that he could see his friend through.

WHAT WAS LEARNED.
Swim later did his research and determined a few thing. First he was unprepared and arrogant to the situation which led to a huge pride hit when he was chased out of hyperspace after trying to get there for years without finding dmt. He learned he wasn’t as awesome of a “shaman” as he thought. Second swim was burning all his product which was attributed to rushing the experience due to excitement and not doing his research. Third and MOST IMPORTANT is that swim later found he had only made it to the waiting room and his fear was attributed to his ego death experience that he once again had not prepared for. The experience though terrifying was perfect… it hurt swims pride badly to feel he wasn’t worthy of reaching hyperspace but it forced him to better research and prepare… the ego that kept swim from letting go is now back in charge and is on a determined suicide mission… while sober swim has been meditating trying to learn to silence his ego and yet train his ego to encourage letting go instead of holding on. Instead of saying “I wish this will end” next time the ego must stay quiet and allow its death… go with the flow and let go. This is a challenge that has been hard to deal with but luckily as I said… swims egos pride was hurt and is on a suicide mission and will not fail to let go next time. Overall dmt gave swim the kick in the ass he needed and said “come back when your ready”... swim is determined and will not fail again. When swim finally goes for round two he’ll be sure to post the experience to his nexian brothers… thanks for reading and I hope others learn from this.
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 3/30/2019 11:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing with us man. Looks like you got an important message from those realms. I'm just wondering if we're ever truly prepared for what is beyond the imaginable...

Also, swimming is kind of useless nowadays. Big grin

Take care, be well.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

FranLover
#3 Posted : 3/31/2019 5:46:36 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Thnx for reporting. On my first couple of dmt trips most of what I saw was pink. I love that hyperspace pink. I think about it almost every day xD particularly the pink alien jesters, wow *_*

It seems to me that salvia is in many ways harder to navigate than dmt and that when it goes south the trauma seems more cruel and harder to shake.

What was the dosage?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Achilles
#4 Posted : 3/31/2019 10:27:23 AM

I is the obstacle.

Smoking method wasn’t right but I pretty much took almost all the spice that was made and packed it... definitely plan on perfecting my technique... I’d say anything from a half a gram to a gram
This guys ego ^

AcaciaConfusedYah
#5 Posted : 3/31/2019 5:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

There is value in keeping the ego, there is value in letting the ego "go," and there is value in letting the ego return - but only return if it's willing to be trained.

It's like a puppy. It's cute and funny, runs all over the place, chases its own tail.... but it also chews things up and uses the bathroom in the house. If the owner yells at the puppy all the time, even when the puppy is good, then it will always think it is wrong. But, the owner is unwilling to recognize that THEY wanted the puppy. If they ignore the puppy, then it just continues the puppy habits its entire life. If they spoil the puppy, it grows into a dog that never listens to the owner, lays all over furniture, jumps on guests.... you know what I mean.

It takes balance of love and the appropriate type of disciplinary response to teach a puppy how to become "a human's best friend." Once the owner and the puppy are in a groove - then they understand each other and know what is right and wrong for each other. The owner should not punish the puppy with severity if it makes a mistake. We learn from mistakes. When the puppy makes a mistake, laugh about it - but take the appropriate action to correct the issue. Don't kill your ego. I mean, you can... thats on you. But, that's like killing something that might end up being your greatest ally or best friend.

Love Love Love
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Achilles
#6 Posted : 3/31/2019 11:55:43 PM

I is the obstacle.

When I say kill my ego I don’t mean in an all the time new age way. I mean preparing for the ego death in the experience itself. It’s actually been helping me even at work. When I find myself getting frustrated with coworkers I practice trying to tame the voice in my head telling me to be frustrated. I’ve been practicing focusing on my breaths and trying to let go of the negative emotions. The only problem is when the time comes I have fear my ego won’t be able to reassure itself to just sit back and enjoy. I find I typically over analyze and my paranoia about having an intrusive thought will get exaggerated and lead to.... well... an intrusive thought lol... any recommendations on how I can better tame the voice would be greatly appreciated. I’m confident some of my nexian brothers have had similar problems when pursuing there first breakthrough. As of right now my plan is to continue practicing the ego and emotion taming and when the time comes smoke so much so quickly there’s no turning back. lol like I said any advice on what I’m going through would be helpful. Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Achilles
#7 Posted : 4/1/2019 12:29:11 AM

I is the obstacle.

And wait.... your the second one to say “jester” to me??? Is that like for real a thing cause it had a very alien feel to it and freaked me tf out if that’s what you’re talking about... Almost like a fast ass glitchy slenderman made out of my light,, i flipped... I’ve never experienced “visuals” (if that’s what you’d call them) like that. That initial visual coupled with the exposed feeling had me shitting. I didn’t start to calm myself down till i got stuck in the pink hexagon boy girl symbols and even then I pretty much just waited for the end... tell the jester he should announce himself first or something lol
This guys ego ^

Innocent
#8 Posted : 5/20/2019 2:05:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try laying down in a dim room with a pillow and closing your eyes next time. Perhaps with some soft meditation music or icaros playing in the background. Meditation is great before going on a multidimensional voyage Pleased

ACY: spot on