We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Flashbacks ~~ Psilocybin Experience ~~ 5g P. Cubensis. Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 3/26/2019 8:21:25 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Pleasantness: 5
Unpleasantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 3

It was 11pm when I finished eating the five dried grams (about 3 big blue P. Cubensis shrooms, probably Gulf Coast.) I remained in darkness and silence for the first hour. Mckenna would be proud! The silence was beautiful...everything was still and I could hear my family moving in their beds and coughing. Every movement made a pronounced sound in such sacred silence. After thirty minutes my mind slowly started to become one with the mushroom.

I was very tired from the gym. So much so that I started dozing off...Before I go any further though allow me right now to say that the trip was absolutley amazing. Just heavenly. It was 5 plus in pleassentness. There was almost no unpleasentness whatsoever. Its intensity was low, yet the shrooms had great strenght. Like a calm alpha labrador dog, the shrooms were strong and capable, yet chose to be cool and mellow. And thank god because they were an absolute blast to jive it with! Absolutley refreshing. The spirit or spirits of the mushroom smiled upon from the moment of consumption at 11 to the comedown at 2:00am and the ride was pure bliss. Let me walk you through it.

It hit me hard at 11:45. I awoke shroomed up. I had fallen a bit asleep and had laughed my ass on when I realized what I was dreaming. I was basically practicing for situations by having conflicts and resolving them, and the lessons speaked like this; "No, dont do that or youll get killed in China. They dont do that here." I laughed my ass off when I said to my dreamoing aparatus "yeah, but I am not chinese." After that I awoke from that short slumber.

One half of my brain was still asleep though, but a small and sharp awareness stayed awake and thus I achieved a state of body paralysis. I started looking at the contents of the mind, watching them ever so slowly fall under the influence of the mushroom, the hyperspatial vision field becaming ever more eneveloping. 5 minutes later I broke out of the lethargy of paralysis and shifted from laying on my side to laying fully on my back. My body melted into the matress. I could not feel my back or my arms or me legs. I was just there, so comfortably numb that I started smilng hard and kept that smile for the entirety of the trip.

By 12:30 I was in an ocean of visuals. The main vision of the trip were venetian masks (image attached at the end of the post.) There were stars and planets and galaxys and rocket crafts. I was also visited by beautiful alien princesses! There were many of them and they had different faces and shapes and tones of skin (mostly greenish-blue, and always covered by shadows and darkness.) They wore red lipstick on small pursed lips and had jeweled alien crowns reting on their big royal heads. I almost always see women on tryptamines and this trip was 3 full hours of alien princesses and nothing else. Again, this isn't uncommon for me.

I could got lost in thoughts and feelings while experiencing different headspaces and as long as I closed my eyes I always found them right there smiling at me, looking over me. If I ever got excited while listening to music they would get excited with me. Whenever I thought about something and arrived upon an amazing conclusion they would cheer me on by saying "yes, that!" and creating expressions of joy (for example, many little circles flooding my vision) as well as them smiling very big and joyfully.

DMT REHASH! YES, you heard me right! All your favorite DMT trips RE-EXPERIENCED! I started remembering dmt trips and sensations I had felt on it that I had forgotten ever happened.

Oh my god, if that sensation exist what does it mean for us? Does it mean that when we die we go into another realm which has completley different properities and materials and sensations?

I realized that this life is the best one ever. I probably chosed to live this life before I was born, because I really love the security this world has to offer. Everything is in balance.

I understand that the plants live an intense inner life, made possible by the chemicals which give them their form and out of which the logarithym of GOD works it's magic through, giving it the right shape and size and fruit so that it expresses outwardly what it goes through inwardly. And so, what does my life inner life express outwardly? And what is my art if not my very life? My life must be the only art of importance, for my life expresses the uniquness and possibilites of the human mind, and to folly and blunder in life is to make humanity blunder; because my footprint in the history of humanity is my art. This has nothing to do with glory or recognition or achievment, but only with what goes on in my conciousness. One must make the correct consciouss decision so that the human mind may grow more and so the future generation will have their ancestors to thank for their clarity of mind and security.

Eventuallt the shrooms took a break on me and I achieved pure clarity.

Thinking a joint would really push things further I put a white t shirt on and went outside. I smoked a nice big joint while looking at the stars shining in the dark sky. I would lose connection with my body if I closed my eyes for too long because my hyperspatial vision field was so active and the cannabis further exacerbated my dissasociation.

Laying back in bed the visions now turned on harder.

Wow, these alien princesses look a lot like aliens. They have big heads, they are sort of greyish and as I went on thinking this they stright up turned into greys! Blue lights started flashing. I thought they were cool but that the problem with greys is that they look anorexic and sickly...why would they have their ribs sticking out like that?

At 2am I was very clear headed as if the shrooms had very much so cleared off and now all that was left was an enormous joy. I had bought chocolate for this moment and so I ate some Ferrero Rocher and Hersheys chocolate milk bar. Mhmm.
FranLover attached the following image(s):
51r8M0t6mvL.jpg (51kb) downloaded 235 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/26/2019 11:19:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Lovely, but please remove buying reference (caapi)!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Nydex
#3 Posted : 3/27/2019 12:06:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful experience, thanks for sharing it with us.

Albeit very similar to turning your head away from the issue, I love your optimistic opinion of the world. It's very liberating to think that everything is indeed fine and this world we live in is safe and fantastic.

Whether or not this is the case, you'll find a plethora of opinions, based on different perspectives. Some folk living in countries shaken by military turmoil or stricken by poverty and disease might not agree with you as much. But on a grander scale, life is indeed phenomenal, captivating, mysterious and presents endless gifts to its children.

My first encounter with the mushroom is approaching, and I do really hope it takes it gently on me, just like it did with you.

Be well, friend. Spread the love. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 3/27/2019 2:17:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful trip, thanks for sharing!

Quote:
I almost always see women on tryptamines and this trip was 3 full hours of alien princesses and nothing else

Me too, I feel female presence very often even if there is no directly visible entities with female features.

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 3/30/2019 2:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That must have been a great experience. Do you think that the caapi from the day before had a lingering effect?

FranLover
#6 Posted : 3/31/2019 6:01:34 AM

Thanks for reading guys. Exitwound, isnt it strange that there are so few male presences in hyperspace? Maybe for me its because I was raised by a single mother? I dont know lol.

Nydex, yeah...some living beings in some places are just fucked. Theres no love when you are a dog in China for example...Mushrooms are gentle the first times. Just take 1g and go up.

Dragonrider maybe the caapi helped...when it comes to caapi I'm superstitious as hell...I truly believe caapi loves humans and is wise and warm. But to me the sense of wellbeing that I had on this trip is more than anything because of the gym. I get a flood of endorphins the hour after working out hard as soon as I lay motionless.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

cascadia_voyager
#7 Posted : 7/25/2019 4:03:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I could hear my family moving in their beds and coughing.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us...

I'm always curious when read quotes like the one above. Are you saying that you were tripping balls at home when your family was there? Who exactly was home- wife, kids, other relatives?

The reason I ask is because, for me, psychedelic exploration is (unfortunately) not the kind of activity that I share with my wife, and certainly would never do around my young kids (not judging you if your situation is different). My wife knows that I occasionally go on psychedelic journeys with my close friends (see trip report posted today), but she has never taken psychedelics (not yet at least, but I'm working on it), and I can't imagine tripping at home while she was there sober. Perhaps even more terrifying is the thought of tripping at home in the middle of the night and having one of my kids wake up and find me out in the living room tripping balls. I'm too terrified that some kind of unlucky crisis would happen- someone would need to go to the urgent care clinic or something, and I would have to sober up and be a caregiver. I'm afraid that one of our dogs, picking up on the trippy energy of my peak experience, would start barking and wake the family up, only to have them discover Dad in the other room drooling on himself, unable to form coherent sentences. No way I could do it. When I was young bachelor, I could eat shrooms and fearlessly navigate the unwashed masses out in public. Now I'm a little older, maybe a little smarter, perhaps a little more paranoid, and I can't imagine walking around in public tripping (with the exception of at a music festival, or something like that). For me, setting is paramount, and I am way too paranoid to consume shrooms in almost any situation where I might encounter *sober* people who might try to communicate with me.

It fascinates me to hear accounts of people brave enough to dive deep into the mushroom realm (or even shorter DMT trips) at home where there are other sober people who I assume don't even know that you are tripping. Anxiety about 'getting caught' would prevent me from those types of journeys. Curious your thoughts on this subject- thanks again!
"How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there is nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it." -Sasha Shulgin

"My god...it's full of stars!"

twitchy
#8 Posted : 7/25/2019 8:47:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cascadia_voyager wrote:
Quote:
I could hear my family moving in their beds and coughing.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us...

I'm always curious when read quotes like the one above. Are you saying that you were tripping balls at home when your family was there? Who exactly was home- wife, kids, other relatives?

The reason I ask is because, for me, psychedelic exploration is (unfortunately) not the kind of activity that I share with my wife, and certainly would never do around my young kids (not judging you if your situation is different). My wife knows that I occasionally go on psychedelic journeys with my close friends (see trip report posted today), but she has never taken psychedelics (not yet at least, but I'm working on it), and I can't imagine tripping at home while she was there sober. Perhaps even more terrifying is the thought of tripping at home in the middle of the night and having one of my kids wake up and find me out in the living room tripping balls. I'm too terrified that some kind of unlucky crisis would happen- someone would need to go to the urgent care clinic or something, and I would have to sober up and be a caregiver. I'm afraid that one of our dogs, picking up on the trippy energy of my peak experience, would start barking and wake the family up, only to have them discover Dad in the other room drooling on himself, unable to form coherent sentences. No way I could do it. When I was young bachelor, I could eat shrooms and fearlessly navigate the unwashed masses out in public. Now I'm a little older, maybe a little smarter, perhaps a little more paranoid, and I can't imagine walking around in public tripping (with the exception of at a music festival, or something like that). For me, setting is paramount, and I am way too paranoid to consume shrooms in almost any situation where I might encounter *sober* people who might try to communicate with me.

It fascinates me to hear accounts of people brave enough to dive deep into the mushroom realm (or even shorter DMT trips) at home where there are other sober people who I assume don't even know that you are tripping. Anxiety about 'getting caught' would prevent me from those types of journeys. Curious your thoughts on this subject- thanks again!

We always had a saying around here, 'Nobody knows you're tripping... unless you tell them.' If you're to the point of drooling and unable to respond to a crisis situation, then you likely as not didn't take into account dosage and tolerance. As far as children, we always called that 'bedtime' Big grin. An intolerant spouse would be indeed hellish, and not someone I would have considered as a potential mate in my opinion. If your lifestyle choices are a point of contention to your spouse, than you've either made some bad choices or the spouse isn't accepting of you or your passion for novelty, which is hardly a 'paramount' ideal of setting. I've managed to work on 10+ grams of cubes and still remembered to stop and get diapers on the way home. Not everyone considers trips to be a comatose state and I think it effects everyone differently, perhaps the OP simply had the experience and wherewithal to feel comfortable in this situation on that particular dosage and substance. Parenting doesn't have to be asceticism, and there shouldn't be such a problem with 'Honey, would you mind watching the kids for a couple hours while I....', in a healthy relationship. Sorry if my response seems sharply pointed, but yours seemed to be written from a perspective that I disagree with, both Fred Rogers and Frank Zappa successfully raised well adjusted offspring.

It may seem shocking to a westerner, but women in the Amazon have been known to apply ayahuasca to their nipples while breastfeeding very young infants. I mention this in the context of something I always told my own children, which is 'If you're doing something you are ashamed of, have to hide or lie about it, then perhaps you shouldn't be doing it.'

You espouse the paramount importance of setting while your own seems dysfunctionally and abysmally clandestine and confiscated. While the idea of mothers applying ayahuasca to the breast while feeding infants is shocking to us and would certainly land us in prison, it would be laughable to claim that Americans are better parents or caretakers than the fiercely loyal tribal patriarchal familial groups of the amazon basin. They aren't hauling their aged parents off to the nursing home or watching their children give them the bird as they storm out of the door on their eighteenth birthday. A great deal of how we handle the 'drug' conversation with our children stems from plain fear. Fear of prosecution from the law, and fear of persecution from the ignorance of judgmental people who for the last several hundred years, at least, have failed to recognize the profound differences between drugs and pyschedelia and it's spiritual implications. You'd be hard pressed to find cases of infants baking in the sun as their mothers died of an overdose in the front seat of a canoe on the Orinoco River. Something to think about before you assume your position is morally correct or culturally relevant to others.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

twitchy
#9 Posted : 7/25/2019 12:12:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As an example, I was raised as a southern Baptist. At a very early age I was asked if I wanted to be baptized and with all the significance they attached to it, it seemed like a wonderful thing. I agreed to this and at the tender age of around seven I was led up a stairway to a large tank of water where a preacher dunked my head underwater and I dried off and I sat back down with my elated parents. That was it. No mystical wonders unfolded, Jesus didn't appear in white light and glory, nor did I attain some esoteric understanding of the world around me and my purpose within it. Imagine instead the profound experiential implications if the preacher had instead given me 'five dried grams' and told me to pay attention to what happened as it was 'godly'. I think I'd still be going to church on Sunday and there's a wealth of evidence to support that this is what Christianity actually was in the beginning.

Persecution is the only reason we think this is wrong, IMO. For thousands of years and around the world, initiations into adulthood or religious orders required a psychedelic experience. If we can't share this incredible experience, this historical imperative, this one and only link to the truly divine, with our family and those we love and are responsible for impressing our own values upon, then what the hell good is it? Is that is an extremist point of view? Shall we ask the Mayans, or what's left of them? The idea of hiding this from a spouse and children is abhorrent to me, and while in the case of the children, absolutely necessary if only to keep one's self from ending up in a prison cell, I don't think this is righteousness at all. If your moral compass points any direction but inward, then we are truly lost. Lost as a culture, lost as a soul, and if the trend continues, as a species IMO.

My apologies for rambling, but your post hit a nerve.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

FranLover
#10 Posted : 7/25/2019 1:06:31 PM

Thank you very much for reading my report everyone 😊 Cascadia its just my dad and brother and they dont barge into my room at midnight unlike kids :/ I've done doses like this or stronger hanging out in the pool swimming and sunbathing and I enjoy strangers presence too.

Twitchy, its not an extremist point of view, it makes complete sense that in a family there should be no lies and no masquerades. But it probably isnt Cascadia's case, he just has a setup where he doesnt want to tell his kids yet. And if his wife doesnt understand psychedelics you cant blame her...you have to be a certain special kind of person to even slightly get into these things.

twitchy
#11 Posted : 7/25/2019 2:53:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Twitchy, its not an extremist point of view, it makes complete sense that in a family there should be no lies and no masquerades. But it probably isnt Cascadia's case, he just has a setup where he doesnt want to tell his kids yet. And if his wife doesnt understand psychedelics you cant blame her...you have to be a certain special kind of person to even slightly get into these things.

I'm not suggesting he should tell his children, my apologies if it read that way. I think I'm more so reacting to what I perceived to be a 'comparative' flavor to his post, my point hopefully ended up being a lamentation of our culturally imbibed psychedelic repression though. No offense meant to anyone. Actually, it's likely that we're all quite mad. Big grin