We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Background colors, entities and terror! Options

Humanoidone
#1 Posted : 3/24/2019 3:00:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm new to posting on the forums but I've been lurking here for some time now.

First I would like to thank all of those who choose to spend their time informing and educating all of us who are new to this realm, it has proven very useful in the last few months.

So after 12 light to moderate trips and one attempted break thru swim has a few questions!

Question: Is using swim still a thing or is it pointless?

During swims first experiences the effect was very heavy on the body and seemed pretty visual, the visuals were fractals and such, but not like swim was expecting. in most DMT inspired artwork they show radiant colorful fractals and geometric patterns with white/colorful backgrounds and descriptions of the waiting room are that of this white space but during swims experiences the background is completely black with red/yellow/green/purple/blue colors that are usually streaks that form a grid in this black space. It's almost as if swim is floating in the middle of outer space and a colorful wavy grid appears.

Question: What is your most common back ground color? and what is most common as far as patterns?

On one of swims last trips this grid warped and turned into this cosmic road way and swim started to move along this road. after a short time there was a curve in the road off in the distance, as swim got closer that curve in the road it seemed to butt up against a large wall that swim could not see but knew was there. There was an entrance on the wall where the road ended and there was a chair/throne in front of it. On that throne sat a being that was made of the same light as the road, it was many different colors and resembled an indian chief with staff or a spear in his hand. As swim got closer the chief stood up, turned and looked at me. As swim was still moving closer as he was a short distance off the chief raised is hand as if he was greeting swim. Shortly after that swim quickly faded back to his body. The experience was very inspiring that swim was on the right path as swim has been taking very calculated steps leading up to this point airing on the side of not doing enough rather than doing too much.

question: How often if ever do you encounter beings or feelings of contacting the other?

After that swim took some time to reflect and just think. Two weeks go by and swim decides that its time try again and see if he can get back to the chief and possibly thru that entrance. swim loads up the gvg with a bit more spice and goes for it sitting in the corner of the room. one hit,two hits, three hits! it's starting take hold of swim and he fades out and then back into the room for one more hit! then everything goes black. swim has a timer running to keep track of trip times, 7 minutes later swims eyes pop open as if he was rejected back into his body from the nothingness and something is wrong! there was no trip! swim was back in his room things were slightly sharper in contrast but mostly stable, no warping or patterns. instead there was an eminent feeling of doom! swim looks at the timer its now been 12 minutes. swim had to do something to get out of this! he stood up and braced him self on the wall trying everything to shake the feeling off, then the thought "I AM GOING TO DIE! I AM GOING TO DIE!" comes out of nowhere! this is not good!! swim thinks hard back to all of the information he has read on how to handle these situations and remembers he can't die! this is good. Then the thought "YOU HAVE GONE INSANE!" how can you not be tripping but still feel this way!? at this point swim was still not able to stand without bracing against the wall and with every fiber pledged to him self to never do DMT ever again!. In a last ditch effort he tries something resembling the harlem shake to try to shake this off, it did not work! then the thought "this is just a bad trip! lay down and learn what you can!" so swim does that and at 26 minutes the terror has ended. swim sits up and looks around the room to contemplate what just happened, and starts to laugh about the situation and how ridiculous those thoughts were! What happened in those first 7 minutes? swim will never never know!

Have any of you had anything similar happen to you?

Note: I would have liked to post this in the "DMT experience" area but do not have clearance yet. I will move this as soon as I can.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 3/24/2019 11:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swimming is indeed not a thing.

Regarding your last experience - what was the dose? By your description it looks like it was too much and you blacked out. It doesn't mean that nothing happened during these 7 minutes, it probably was just so intense that you couldn't bring anything from there. It has happened to me as well, though slightly differently - I could remember that I definitely had a quite intense trip, I just couldn't bring ANYTHING with me back. However if/when you get back there, on a smaller does, your hyperspace You might remember "ah, I've already been here".

Quote:
question: How often if ever do you encounter beings or feelings of contacting the other?

It varies, for different people it is different, some reporting that they never had encountered entities. For me about 1 trip out 3 had either feeling of presence, or interaction with entities.

Humanoidone
#3 Posted : 3/24/2019 5:33:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was around 30mg. But there was some leftover residue in the pipe. I stick to three hits, which looking back now would have probably yielded the results I was looking for. For some reason I decided to go for four and thats where I broke my protocol and messed up. I must have heated the pipe enough to vaporize some of the residue.

sofakinold
#4 Posted : 3/25/2019 3:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The blackness is a place I have been many times. Sometimes with tiny lights of multicolors and at times streaking patterns out of the blackness. This is the place I have met the Goddess and she gives unconditional love. I never see her, I feel her. Several times she takes me traveling into the endless blackness. A sense of motion at light speed to see and learn. These are the most rewarding experiences of my life.

I do consider these as breakthrough experiences. I have never had a loss of awareness on DMT. Heroic doses of lsd, yes.

GoneWiththeWind
#5 Posted : 3/26/2019 1:13:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your description of the waiting room is identical to what I usually experience. I’ve also had the same difficult trip but I didn’t black out, I sort of half fell asleep and then woke up a moment later. I had the same feeling of doom and thought that I had broken something about reality and that I was trapped. Like you, it lasted about 10 minutes, and relief set in as soon as I felt the effects tapering off. I took a few months off after that and am just easing back in now. My advice: don’t wait as long as I did before diving back in. Time doesn’t alleviate the fear, the further you distance yourself from the experience, the more alien and unnecessary it feels. I guess we both know what to do when that situation happens again... do nothing, think nothing, just breathe.

GoneWiththeWind
#6 Posted : 3/26/2019 1:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Humanoidone wrote:

Question: What is your most common back ground color? and what is most common as far as patterns?

Black, the patterns start off as a grid for the first few seconds but gain complexity quickly depending on the dose. If it's a breakthrough, I go from the grid to my new environment very quickly without really noticing the transition. I'm just kind of dropped into a narrative.

Humanoidone wrote:

Every time I breakthrough, and even on many sub-breakthroughs. DMT is filled with entities for me. On sub-breakthroughs that are still fairly immersive they casually show me different objects/tools. On powerful breakthroughs I am thrown into an urgent narrative (for example, people from the future telling me to hold still while they collect their data). Whatever the narrative, it feels brutally convincing and it takes a lot of effort to.. shake it off afterwards.

Humanoidone
#7 Posted : 3/26/2019 11:58:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The blackness is a place I have been many times. Sometimes with tiny lights of multicolors and at times streaking patterns out of the blackness. This is the place I have met the Goddess and she gives unconditional love. I never see her, I feel her. Several times she takes me traveling into the endless blackness. A sense of motion at light speed to see and learn. These are the most rewarding experiences of my life.

I do consider these as breakthrough experiences. I have never had a loss of awareness on DMT. Heroic doses of lsd, yes.

sofakinold,
I've had a similar experience on psilocybin. I've been in a space with a presence that was absolute love, something I've never felt before that time. That was one of the experiences that solidified my belief that psychedelics should be an integral part of society. I've also been in a space surrounded by multiple beings that without a doubt I've known for a long time, and hadn't seen in a very long time! in fact all I could say was "why have I waited so long to come back here! I have missed you all so much! why have I waited so long to come back!" It was the most profound experience of my life! I believe that it was heaven only because after I left that space and returned to my room I traveled to anther space where there was a door that started multiplying and moving around me forming a tunnel that was expanding downward and I started to descend into the tunnel and in the walls of the tunnel were openings with things that were supposed scare me, demons, faces and visions. when my descent stopped I felt a malevolent presence in the darkness. It didn't say or show me anything but I knew it was there, the same way that when you're in a room with someone and you turn off the lights. you cant see them but you know without a doubt that they are there.

Quote:
Your description of the waiting room is identical to what I usually experience. I’ve also had the same difficult trip but I didn’t black out, I sort of half fell asleep and then woke up a moment later. I had the same feeling of doom and thought that I had broken something about reality and that I was trapped. Like you, it lasted about 10 minutes, and relief set in as soon as I felt the effects tapering off. I took a few months off after that and am just easing back in now. My advice: don’t wait as long as I did before diving back in. Time doesn’t alleviate the fear, the further you distance yourself from the experience, the more alien and unnecessary it feels. I guess we both know what to do when that situation happens again... do nothing, think nothing, just breathe.

GoneWiththeWind
You are right, thats all you can do! hopefully we can remember that sooner rather than later next time! although they can be hard to handle, I believe that these experiences are like notches on a belt, In order to become experienced in something you must see all sides and try to understand them. To me they seem necessary to progress on this path that we have chosen to take.