We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Could you provide feedback on this 1st pull? Options

bugaha
#1 Posted : 3/23/2019 9:23:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

50g MHRB
STB

1ST pull ever. SWIM doesn't know the weight cause a scale has not yet been delivered.

"Yeah, but he's a pederass Dude."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 3/23/2019 10:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes this is the spice. Way to go bugaha, way to go Nexus. As someone once wrote in their tek, keep on pulling till the bark looses its bite.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 3/24/2019 12:08:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Well done!

Compared to the results of my first DMT extraction - yours is excellent! My first extraction involved step-lexia. It's similar to dyslexia. Cool The rest all went relatively fine. Smile

I'd wait to try your product until the scale arrives. Don't wanna accidentally scare yourself away from DMT by dosing too much.

If i had to guess the weight- maybe between 250-500 mg? Hard to say from the pic, though. Images can be deceptive.

The yellow coloration is fine. You can do things to avoid the yellow, but it doesn't hurt anything by being there. Sometimes coloration is an indication of polymorphism. Sometimes it's an indication of plant fats and oils. If polymorphism - not anything worth pursuing to "remove the yellow." If it's plant fats, then there are ways - though, it's not going to change much about the experience. Some people even prefer "full spectrum" extracts.

Take Care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.