We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making Pharmahuasca In a couple days Options

Yeuph
#1 Posted : 3/23/2019 2:48:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Got some Syrian rue extract, 100grams MHRB and some citric crystals. Do I just boil it all together? How important is the MAOI diet before doing this? Do I just eat potatoes and butter all day Sat if I am having my own little ceremony on Sunday?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

n0thing
#2 Posted : 3/23/2019 1:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You have to calculate your dosages before you boil it together, what strength is the extract? rue you typically need 3g of seeds and 100g of mhrb translates to 1g of dmt (1%) and the average aya dose is 50-100mg maybe more depending on your experience. The diet is mainly surrounding tyrosine and SSRI's, many people ignore the food component of that without adverse effects unless consumed in high quantities but definately don't take SSRI with MAOI, its only a reversible inhibitor of MAOI so if you are worried just avoid those foods when you take it.

Yeuph
#3 Posted : 3/23/2019 5:03:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Right, but how much is 1 gram of DMT ingested? I've only ever smoked it - and obviously smoking 1 gram of DMT isn't even possible.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 3/23/2019 5:25:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Yeuph wrote:
Right, but how much is 1 gram of DMT ingested? I've only ever smoked it - and obviously smoking 1 gram of DMT isn't even possible.

I would not advise consuming a gram of DMT. It's asking for a difficult experience. If you like difficult experiences, a safer option would be: working as a fry cook at a fast food restaurant. Plenty of discomfort in that situation.

Most people understand the basics of aya/pharma: if moar RIMAs (harnala alks) the less DMT is needed to get to the same "space." If less RIMA is used, then moar DMT is needed.

Some people follow the different schools of thought. I, personally, was one of the "heavier on harmalas, and lighter on the DMT" type people.

Body weight and tolerance will play a role. In most, if properly inhibited by the RIMA, then as little as 30 mg of DMT can provide an amazing experience. Your talking ~30x the typical amount of DMT used, if you take a gram. If you ignore all of the above and still think it's something you want to try, please have 1 or 2 sitters and let them know that they may have to physically restrain you. There is no telling what the body might do when the mind is so far elsewhere.

That being said, my opinion is that it would be a terrible idea no matter if there are sitters or not.

However, the in the original post is says "100 mgs MHRB" - is it 100 mg or 100 grams? 100 mg of bark would be like 1 or 2 mg of DMT. In that case, the experience will seem very lack-luster.

As for the diet - I never followed it. I would avoid medications that interact, but most food-stuff is "ok." Some people report headaches from certain food interactions. I think it may be one of those, "yah gotta figure out what is best for you" situations.

I don't even know what the traditional/ceremonial diet consists of.

Maybe clarify the quantity of MHRB. 100 grams or 100 milligrams?

After clarification, then i'll offer a method of preparation. Your reply will have an effect on my reply.

Take care (and be safe),
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Yeuph
#5 Posted : 3/23/2019 5:43:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Right, I fixed the post. It is 100 grams (came in a kit). I'm not saying I want to drink 1 gram of DMT; I'm hoping for a high sub-breakthrough or breakthrough experience. Maybe the equivalent of 35-50mgs vaped.

Edit* It's also about a year old - and who knows how long the vendor had it. Some of the dmt may have broken down - probably best to assume it's 100% there though.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#6 Posted : 3/23/2019 6:21:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whew... thank you for clarifying! Ok. I feel better, lol.

How has the bark been stored? DMT (assuming DMT tannate) is relatively stable. I have some bark that is 3-4 years old. No change in potency. I keep it in a refridgerator, though.

If you don't mind sharing, what is your body weight? The conversation between kg and lb is 1 kg = ~2.2 lbs ; so for me, I usually aim for 1.333*(body weight in lbs) = X mg for strong inhibition using extracted harmalas. X will be based on your body weight. Let's pretend someone weighs 150 lbs then X = ~200 mg. This is very generic, and it will not apply to estimating. My advice is to start at 0.75(body weight in lbs) = Y ; let Y be a smaller dose that may require more DMT. Assume rue is between 3-6 % alk content per total mass. 3 grams: 3*0.03 = 0.090 g = 90 mg ; 3*0.06 = 0.180 g = 180 mg harmala alks. (I'm not accounting into the fact that you have a rue extract... it's likely not pure harmalas and no telling the actual potency. I would suggest getting some viable, LIVE rue seeds and extracting from them, rather than a mystery extract.)

For DMT, I don't have any fancy conversion because it's not really constant. But, the general total DMT content per biomass of MHRB is uaually 1-2 %. So, if you want to start with 30 mg DMT, then reverse the equation used for rue. 30 mg / 0.01% = 3000 mg = 3.00 grams MHRB. If the bark has 2% then 30 mg / 0.03 = 1500 mg = 1.5 grams of MHRB.

For brewing, brew separately. Drink rue first. Drink the mimosa 20-30 mins later.

Take Care
ACY

Yeuph
#7 Posted : 3/23/2019 6:40:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The MHRB has been stored in a *relatively* stable environment of around 70 degrees F. Kept from harsh light or in total darkness. Not ideal but not too bad either.

I'm about 250 lbs.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#8 Posted : 3/24/2019 12:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, at 250 lbs i am unsure if that conversation will still be equivalent. I would suggest starting on the lower end, then and working up to your comfort zone. Many people even suggest beginning with just harmalas, first. (Before adding DMT)

Since your rue is an extract, i would assume that the starting rue was 6%, but likely inefficiently produced into an extract. Since yours is "10x" I guess the theoretical conversation would be 30% - 60%.

I guess I should specify: my equation for dosage is based on my self and my own experimental trials with harmalas. I sway between various body-weights, but I'm usually around 150 lbs. I'm currently trying to get down to 141.5 lbs (with gi) for a jiu jitsu tournament, so i've shaved almost any excess fat. (At 146 lbs right now, but the competition is in May.) I've also been as heavy as 168 lbs - I've never been very heavy; one of the long, lanky body types (70% legs, 30% upper torso and arms, lol.)

With that in mind, you're over 100 lbs greater in body mass than myself. Due to never really having a very high fat content, my numbers may not be good for you. If you're mostly muscle, then let's pretend (for the conversion) that you weigh 200 lbs. If you have a slightly elevated body-fat %, maybe we can figure out your body-fat % and then i'll factor that in, and adjust the equation to be specific for you.

Please, please, please don't think I'm calling you fat! Not at all. 250 lbs is pretty average for most males. I'm smaller than normal for my height (6 ft tall). If you already know you body mass index, then you can adjust as needed. If the Body-Mass has 30 % fat, then (100 % - 30 %) = 70 % ; 250*0.7 = 175 lbs.

Hopefully that can help. My best advice is start with the rue only, smaller doses, find the sweet spot, and then begin adding DMT in small amounts.

Take care!
ACY