We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can I smoke my DMT out of a vapour buddy pipe? (With pics) Options

sebLANgod
#1 Posted : 3/22/2019 12:42:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, so I’ve been smoking DMT with the sandwich method in my bong but this only results in an extremely intense body load that is almost too overwhelming and a bit of a black out with little to no visuals!

I’ve been looking up some stuff on people getting no visuals from their DMT and people say it’s due to incorrect smoking technique (I don’t know why I’d still receive this horrific body high if this was the case but anyways) so I bought a cheap pipe that seems to be fairly similar to a vapour genie. I don’t have a credit card and I live in South Africa so I have no way of getting a vapour genie, this seemed like a decent substitute. Here’s some pictures of the pipe, it’s got some sort of stone that you light against which transfers the heat through, just wondering what you guys think: https://imgur.com/gallery/xJCcD6H

I’ve also read about a method where you cut off the bottom of a coke bottle and attach tinfoil to the bottom and heat the DMT like that, possible method? Also was thinking of doing a gravity bong.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 3/23/2019 8:10:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey look at that. A vapor genie type pipe for under ten bucks. Maybe I'll get one. If I did, I would supplement the screen with a nice wad of brillo. Cool find, thanks for sharing!! Edit, according to Vapor Genie website the Vapor Buddy tested for lead in the paint. Further searching, and I found what looks to be an unpainted aluminum version here

https://www.smk420now.co...zer-smoking-pipe/sub-209

Still under 20.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand