We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all. New and eager to learn. Options

bugaha
#1 Posted : 3/22/2019 1:52:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings from the center of the U.S.. I am very glad to have joined this community after lurking for so long. I have been trying soak in as much knowledge as possible. Speaking of soak, SWIM has a pie in the freezer as we speak. I really hope he knows what he is doing since this is his first time. He keeps mentioning floating but more particularly, a yellowish slimy looking flem floating around amongst the cloudy dust. Oh well. I am looking forward to learning a lot more and contributing what I can to this community. Peace and Love.
"Yeah, but he's a pederass Dude."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pastanostra
#2 Posted : 3/22/2019 6:59:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bugaha wrote:
Greetings from the center of the U.S.. I am very glad to have joined this community after lurking for so long. I have been trying soak in as much knowledge as possible. Speaking of soak, SWIM has a pie in the freezer as we speak. I really hope he knows what he is doing since this is his first time. He keeps mentioning floating but more particularly, a yellowish slimy looking flem floating around amongst the cloudy dust. Oh well. I am looking forward to learning a lot more and contributing what I can to this community. Peace and Love.

Hey Welcome here dude
If you well understood he basical principles, sure you'll not fail Thumbs up
Feel free to share with us your work, don't forget there are topics here to help us Smile

peace