We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first post probably of many. Options

Stealgnomes4fun
#1 Posted : 3/21/2019 10:38:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! Nice to be part of this forum, I have done a lot of research on here lately.

I have recently done my own extraction, I have tried it yesterday and today. Yesterday I think I had about .25 or so smoked in a couple of hits. This is my firt ever experience of a psychedelic drug. My first time yesterday was in my living room, my eyes remained open. Almost straight away I heard a loud ringing, the walls seemed to be melting, the wood floor also, started to poop my pants. Panicked a little but then relaxed a bit when it chilled out after a few minutes and enjoyed the visuals.

Tonight wasn’t so good, we only really smoke under the oven fan in our house in the kitchen but wanted to lay in bed and experience. So, I went through to the kitchen, took one big hit and held it till I got in bed and let it it. Under normal circumstances of just doing that with air I think I would be out of breath and light headed. Anyways, after I blew out I don’t remember much of what happened, but I really felt like I was dying. I got a disoriented I was like what is going on did I smoke some DMT I honestly couldn’t really remember. I was laid in bed next to my wife with the real thought and fear I was dying and tripping out hard. I really didn’t know what was happening to be honest all I remember is my wife face looked very strange, I can’t explain how and just the utter fear of not knowing what was going on, the feeling on not being able to breath and the thought I was dying.

After a few minutes I asked me wife what had happened to try to figure things out, I started to come done and then it was just some awesome visuals staring at the roof and a painting on my wall.

What do you think to this experience? Is it because of all the walking, did I just panicked? I think the dose was around .3 of really yellow waxy stuff I was trying to see the difference in the 2 types I got, the one yesterday being more a white power with a hint of yellow. But I only have a .00 scale so hard to know the dose for sure. Will be investing in a .000

Congratulations if you got to the end of this rambling none sense Razz

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 11:13:31 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi!Smile You toked dmt in the kitchen and ran to the bedroom? You're tripping bro! Please sit down and take it more ceremoniously cause these psychedelics will rape you! Start already laying bed, with water and an apple next to you, relax and get your heart rate down...
Soft music? perhaps.
Then smoalk. Ideally its like you fall asleep...slip away, and before you know it youre in hyperspace.
Get a Gemini scale its only like $20. And then meassure 30mg and smoke that.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Stealgnomes4fun
#3 Posted : 3/22/2019 9:24:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Fran! I wouldnt say ran more like fast paced walk Razz the really waxy stuff I used is more dry today, maybe it still had Naptha in it I don’t know. Scared the SHHHH out of me anyways!

I really should have done that it’s what I planned, like I said just wanted to try that stuff to see if it worked also. Next time I will definitely treat it with way more respect!

What is the apple and water for? Razz

Stealgnomes4fun
#4 Posted : 3/22/2019 9:34:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also do you know why I felt so disoriented and didn’t have a clue what was happening? Is this a normal feeling? If it happened like this first time I don’t think I would have ever been doing it again Razz maybe these type of drugs just aren’t for me...

FranLover
#5 Posted : 3/22/2019 8:57:33 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The apple is food, water is drink. Sometimes you want to have a blanket next to you too in case you get cold. If you have everything at hands reach you only have to get up to pee..
And this is important because as you state, it doesnt always feel good, its very disorienting...a lot of fatigue and running nose and teary eyes and yawning. Traveling is very dificult. I dont think its for everyone. Also people generally do it once out of impulse and passion not realizing that this has life long repercussions; the trip changes you, and it slightly changes the brain because flashbacks do occur, particularly during conciouss sleeping (slipping into sleep but keeping the mind awake; images appear and one can observe.)

But this is the only method I know of to feel and be with God and see him, aswell as the celestial mother.

Its normal to err about like 7-10 times the first times because smoking method is a skill and it needs to be cultivated. At first its really hard to trip because you dont know the dosage you need, or how a trip is or what they can turn into...but once you know a lil bit and get more confident smoking technique becomes better.

Yeah, its not really healthy to be skilfull at inhaling vapors or smoke full of chemicals..but again, this is the only way I know of really seing the unspeakable.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 3/23/2019 12:14:05 AM

Come what may

1. Did you poop your pants?
2. Why do you only smoke under an oven fan?

I echo everything Fran stated.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Stealgnomes4fun
#7 Posted : 3/24/2019 10:07:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey. Yes defo did poop it LOL. And because we have dogs etc we always smoke under the fan. But last night I smoked it on the sofa, had on some headphones listening to a song ask the mountains by vangelis (not what I usually listen too but helped chill me out) and only lamp on the other side of the room and one roof light turned to a aqua blue,I had a wonderful time. But I still am not sure exactly how much I’m taking, I have a Gemini in order so thanks for that recommendation.

I’m also getting familiar with the meth pipe, found my old “jet” butane lighter so that helps but not so much smoke emitted last night while smoking it. So like I said maybe I’m putting in to little or my smoking method isn’t good.

But was a much more positive experience.

Loveall
#8 Posted : 3/24/2019 2:23:47 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

What do you mean by a dose of .3? If you are using a gram scale a heavy dose is 0.03g (10 times less).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Stealgnomes4fun
#9 Posted : 3/24/2019 3:23:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey loveall. Yes meant 0.03 but it goes from 0 to like 0.05 before it registers so kind of just eye balling it not the best way. Hopefully the mg scale won’t take to long to arrive. Smile