We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Have any of you broken through via incremental dosing? (~5mg) Options

Emptiness
#1 Posted : 3/21/2019 2:37:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I want to know whether any of you have set your e-cig devices to have incremental 5mg doses per hit and tried to breakthrough that way.

In my experiences in real life and reading here, high doses of DMT (<50mg) are weird in that for some people they breakthrough rather quickly without having much of a ramp up of open eye visuals, noises, blending of the senses etc (they see a few CEV and suddenly they are transported).

Whereas with the old "take the third hit" approach people seem to have a lot more time in limbo where a lot of fear and resistance can take place. Naturally this occurs because our minds want to make sense of reality for survivals sake, but have any of you transcended this?

Is it possible to breakthrough incrementally without not even understanding what a vaporizer is let alone making sense what it means to be a human or even what reality is in this upper pre-breakthrough states.

If you haven't feel free to tell your stories of navigating "reality" in this pre-breakthrough stage
Emptiness attached the following image(s):
Untitled.jpg (48kb) downloaded 113 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 10:29:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if a long series of small tokes is going to work without a sitter/guide to remind you to keep doing what you're doing.

With changa, that is probably different. I do not have personal experience with changa, but from my experience with yopo i know that a free-base substance hits A LOT faster than the non basified substance.

Pihuechenyi
#3 Posted : 3/22/2019 8:28:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote "I don't know if a long series of small tokes is going to work without a sitter/guide to remind you to keep doing what you're doing".

Yeah this was my experience. I don't know how much was in my ecig but it wasn't a lot and 5mg sounds like a reasonable approximation. I just used to get lost in thought, the DMT was active for sure but I never went anywhere and it was really very uncomfortable mentally. I didn't enjoy it. I had no control of my mind and it was like a drunkeness.

Like the post above suggests with harmalas maybe it would be different. You could try sublingual MAOI beforehand.

LongTimeWaiting
#4 Posted : 3/22/2019 10:44:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know it's possible, it's how I smoke my DMT. Maybe my breakthrough is classified differently than your breakthrough, but I know I've broken through when I'm listening to the gods and my ego is gone. I'm still grounded but I don't feel human, I don't feel a sense of identity, I just feel "there". I know I've broken through when I'm laughing at nothing, when I'm telling the gods I've been a good boy, essentially when logic becomes something else.

It's easier to break through in one giant hit but that's so uncomfortable for me. I tend to start as small as possible. Like 3-6mg. I keep hitting these 3-6mg hits till I feel overly confident, usually 4-5 times. Then, I take a slightly bigger hit, around 10mgs, that's when I breakthrough, otherwise, if I keep taking the smaller hits, I never arrive.

What you have to do is experiment for yourself. Some might say they can't break through this way, but for me, I can, and it's what's most comfortable.

I will say that sometimes I get lost in the headspace and I know I won't be able to take another hit until I've come down a little, but it's not about a breakthrough for me. It's about getting the most out of my experience. Let us know how your experience goes.