We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Interested in entities, hyperspace & Central Light Options

absorcus
#1 Posted : 3/12/2019 5:26:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus,

I've lurked a bit and have always been impressed by this community's thoughtfulness, curiosity, and sense of exploration.

I am interested in inter-disciplinary exploration of entities and hyperspace. I want to learn more about people's experiences in these realms, with DMT and beyond.

I am interested in how experiences in hyperspace may fit -- or don't fit -- with ancient Indian and Buddhist cosmologies. In the latter cases, they offer very developed and documented information about other realms and the beings that inhabit them.

From my own personal experience -- which is not directly related to DMT, but rather past entheogen use as well as meditation -- I am very interested in the Central Light, and hearing others share their experiences. I was particularly interested to read in the Hyperspace Lexicon that the Central Light is said to "possess an intelligence"; I am curious to hear other's experience of what this intelligence is, and how it communicates.

Thank you for this community. I look forward to learning from all of you.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 5:25:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all welcome to the nexus. Secondly I will say that a lot of my more recent trips have had visuals of Buddhas and Hindu gods such as Shiva. Whether or not they are just visuals or actual the beings talked about in there respective religions I can not say. When the visuals appeared I was in a quite a peaceful mood and thus the visuals might be a reflection of my mood in my mind. I think both religions have an immeasurable amount of wisdom in them.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 3/21/2019 10:13:21 PM

Come what may

I have experienced this 'central light'. I have only experienced this from higher doses of DMT. I feel like anything beyond this light just becomes an overwhelming whiteout experience and I will remember next to nothing.

If you are right in the zone to be able to experience this central light, it does make everything else move to the background. It becomes something that envelopes you completely and entirely. What I felt was love, the sensation of warmth and rocking like a baby. Whatever this light was it loved me with all of it's being. I had never felt love like this before in my entire life. I didn't know that such love could be experienced like that. It was truly amazing!

All of these feelings of love washed over me and it felt like I was having some sort of conversation but I could not distinguish it's voice from my own voice in my mind. It felt like I was it and it was me. I no longer felt like I was me. A strong ego-death.

I will always remember these feelings and the thoughts it placed in my mind. It snapped me out of some really bad times in my life to be honest. It's like I suddenly could no longer think about the world I live in the same ever again. A true change in perception. I wish I could serve this 'central light' on a silver platter for everyone who wanted it.

This light was the most intelligent 'thing' I have ever experienced. It was the brightest. It was the most positive and transformative experience of any psychedelic journey I have ever taken. It was beautiful!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

absorcus
#4 Posted : 3/29/2019 5:21:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcome.

DmnStr8, in your experience - "this light was the most intelligent 'thing' I have ever experienced" - can you say more about what makes the light seen like an intelligent/conscious thing? And how does the "conversation" take place?

In my experience, the light never felt conscious in real-time, but I would begin to live my life "in alignment" with the light. I.e. I could feel and strengthen (or weaken) my closeness to it even when I wasn't tripping. And it seems to take on a kind of consciousness through that process. This was true for a number of years. I have to think about how explain it more clearly...