We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello there everyone, first post with a few serious questions. Thanks in advance. Options

testingsword
#1 Posted : 3/16/2019 7:21:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyoneSmile ,

Disclaimer: English is not my native language but i guess i am okay with it and grammar errors, aah forget it, if its so i am in the wrong forum and this perhaps will be the last post as well (not ego but prior bitter experience with other technical forums).

I will cut the chase and defensively attack the point straight 360 degree spin, with out wasting much of our time, we all are busy and we all have work/commitments in our life, hence no disrespect.

I am new to this forum. And like everyone else i also had been skeptical about using these chemical compounds, mainly because of misinformation and FUD. until recently with all the journals published and data verified by using double blind method.

I am suffering from chronic ADHD(pH) and also Hyperkinetic disorder, sometimes depression rules my brain and mind, and at times i find "EXTREMELY" hard to concentrate.

I had been browsing this forum recently and i have found no organized way of finding information related the difficulty and problems we ADHD (pH) people face, a sub forum dedicated to different common disorder and how these chemical compounds can help the respective user is always a positive sign. Not just ADHD, the data here is so badly distributed its like finding a needle in the needle stack.

I know this forum is not a drop down replacement of doctors and medical professionals, but i am one among those who wish to stay away from prescription drugs instead try all natural alternatives. sadly here we are lost in this ocean of unorganized information. Which is a bit of pain to search.

Most of them prescription medicines come with mind blowing amount of not just side effects but who knows what and when found out its way too late.

Lets face it. There is no cure as of now. But a few chemicals are proven to offer some help. But I did one year of bio-chemistry before being shifted to engineering discipline by my parents. And law and order always take a tough iron stick to beat to pulp out of those Jane and John Does who dared to say no. It's my body and its my human right to accept or reject, which is my choice and not the choice of the authority.

I specifically opted bio-chemistry because at the age 14 years I was diagnosed with ADHD and since then i been suffering since the last 20+ years. At times its extremely frustrating to cope up.

Yes all the yada yada, ADHD (pH) = entrepreneur traits or E.T. (external terrestrials),
yes we like to take up challenges which a normal law fearing will throw away and run. We take it up and we succeed. But we have to pay a huge price for that success.

So now my question will be as follows (throwing necessary information as opposed to giving away all/little/none but limited/condensed info about myself):

5 W's First.
Who - Does my name really matter?
What - Trying to help myself (perhaps others as well who suffer as much as i do) cope with ADHD and slight depression and inability/disability to focus and concentrate more than 40 minutes on any given specific topic of academic importance. No marijuana doesn't help me at all.
When - since 1995-1995 I am carrying the burden of ADHD with less or none improvements till date.
Where - 3rd world country like may be mmmmm India, where "Mine is bigger than yours (ego)" is still the judgment factor, when comes to dealing with ADHD and Everything Else.
Why - trying to fix/solve the problem and heal myself. than get into fist fight with the authority and offer a stink fist middle finger.

4 R's Second.
Reading - Speed reading along with dynamic reading (EWRD) helps me deal with evading loss of concentration during studying else concentration gives me a middle finger. Hence my reading skills are excellent and i can read extremely fast with a good comprehension.
wRiting - Do i need to write something, because bio chemistry 1 year course was way back in 1999-2001, if so how much of chemistry do i need to work with?
aRithmetic - into machine learning and algorithms, so i am kind of scalp deep into mathematics. strong mathematical skills.
Reasoning - I guess its decent if not good, i guess you will say it too as well after reading this post. thus if math is strong, then analytical skills are somewhat good, i may be wrong.

1 H Lastly.
How 1 - This is the ultimate (million/billion/trillion/wtfillion) suffix-ion dollar/pound/euro/crypto currency question, which i dont have an answer for.
How 2 - How do i help myself with these natural compounds which have little or no side effects. In the prescription drugs the doctor gives you some pills, and takes a fat load of blood money from pharma companies and tell you, take in the name of god and you will be alright. WTF!

errm How? These pills are mostly synthetic and we do not know about the manufacturing practices and their side effects are either unknown or out before its way too late.

And a few more information/arguments which may heat/spice up the post.

DeTox myself and also help others with the detoxification as well. Unless i detox myself how can micro-dosing even help me? isn't it mutually related/inclusive.

Because i believe its utter non-sense to microdose when you are loaded with countless toxins inside (endo and exo) toxins. Ain't afraid to die, but living a human right surrendered life worse than being dead and rotting trash inside a trash can and is not acceptable.

To sum up this long post:
As an ADHD patient what are my options for a complete zen lifestyle.

1. Has anybody approached this step like this, i.e. not just detox your brain but also full body?

2. Has anybody documented their work/thesis and or published it, not just micro dosing but total body detox, because these toxins plays a major role imho.

3. What are the dos and donts here, especially detox and micro dosing with respect to diet?

4. Can i use micro dosing with cannabis and nicotine as well? Or i can let them go.

5. I need to make a choice DMT and/or LSD microsode, i am confused as which one to go for?

6. And lastly, rationale demands we do take a methodical approach than have half dim witted data scattered here and there, which is pretty much impossible to fix/glue and hence solve the/this/ as a matter of fact any problem.

I am well versed with super/sub critical fluid extraction, using co2 obviously and various other super critical fluids. With an intent to develop a home brew transdermal patch.

Thank you everyone who read this post, and also thank you for wasting these precious moments of your life in order to solve the problem of some joe shmoe from a 3rd world country.

thanks again.

p.s. I forgot to mention i guess. that i did heroin for a while say max to max a year and it didn't help me with ADHD even a bit. Cannabis reduced my stress a little. Nicotine helps me cope with stress a little. So apart from heroin/cannabis/nicotine and Haloperidol like serenace and Olanzapine like oleanz (i wish to sue the doctor for giving me wrong treatment) but i learnt to forgive such respected affluent hospital doctors who loves to clinch money from patient and their family, they are probably worse than quacks in street reading palm and predicting future, if they could predict future wouldn't they invest in stock market?

i have developed a chronic hate towards these doctors, who pick the pen and write down the prescription for anything and everything, so i wish to heal myself, if NOT what is mother nature for and also this forum?

p.s.2 Once again, i don't intend to use this forum or its sister (if any) forum as a drop in replacement to treat my ADHD and hyperactivity and stress, but move towards a better life with micro dosage not just to detox brain and mind but also detox full body as much as possible. thanks again. hope i didnt insult anyone Thumbs up .

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 4:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't have much to say in terms of micro dosing and what I do have to say is just an anecdote from one of my experiences trip sitting some one who has ADHD on LSD. I can tell you that while on the compound the individual acted extremely differently than normal and his personality was much more unified as whole. He seemed to be able to hold on to his intention longer and form much more coherent lines of thought. It seems to me that personal experience is what you need to form your basis for microdosing. Do you have any experience with the compound?
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 3/21/2019 6:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Right, SO! Fellow ADHD'er here. I see we share many traits. (For one, long, detailed posts. Laughing Laughing Laughing ). I'm no stranger to the wall of text.

Gimme a bit to read and digest. I've got I list of chores, but I'll reply within a day or so. I was asking my doc about the condition, and there's a different ratio of chemical soup in the ol' noggin. I was confused why "stimulants" usually feel "calming." I was confused why my sleep schedule improved from taking the medication. Everything I'd been "told" about stimulants don't seem to apply to "us," as they would for others.

For me - i explain my condition as feeling like "being a 220 volt mind that is jammed into a 110 volt body." The mind, races faster than the body, and the body just tries to keep up. The mind and body argue and then forget they are arguing cause, "hey, look! A butterfly! Oh crap, what was I doing? Hey, look! A mushroom!! Wait, I was doing something... ahh o well. I'll remember it when.... Oh! My favorite song is on YouTube!"

So, yeah. The artificial stimulation of an amphetamine blend is worth the judgement that is cast from others - others who have not lived my life. Medication, be it a crutch or not, has been useful. I never take more than prescribed, and refuse to use for recreation. In payment of my choice, I have to abstain from harmalas. If I were not content with the situation, I'd stop taking the med. But, stopping something that provides a lot of balance for the chase of another aya experience seems counterintuitive. So, I know my restrictions. Everything else is fair game.

Take care!
ACY

I'll answer some of your direct questions later.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 3/21/2019 10:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

An additional consideration is mescaline. It's a phenethylamine, like the amphetamine salts that are commonly prescribed for ADHD. When I was at the university, I tested the theory by taking a small dose of mescaline (~40-75 mg) in the morning, mixed into my coffee. This was prior to turning to a prescribed remedy (med). Unfortunately, my cactus could not grow fast enough to keep-up with the needed amount for long term analysis. I'd much prefer to used mescaline, at that dose, than a prescribed med.

The amount of live cactus cuttings that would have been needed would have put anyone in debt - at the current price that the live cuttings are sold at. So, money and time being limiting factors, there was the doctor as an alternative.

The biggest issue, more than anything, was being able to focus on exams. Due to the time constraint, I would occasionally have questions that were left blank. This was not due to not knowing the answer. It was mainly based on the ability to read the first part of a sentence for question 5 and then the eyes randomly jump to the answers for question 9; so look back at question 4... wait, already did that one... hand on. 6? Nope, 5... right.

Eventually, I would just cover the portion of the exam with some scratch paper so that my eyes could focus on one question at a time. A lot if the time, the scattered approach was due to seeing links between questions and wondering if a question further in the exam may provide perspective on the earlier part of the exam. This worked ok for the core classes, but then I had to resort to covering, as mentioned above. That was fine, but then it didn't give me a realistic perspective of how much time is left vs how many more questions there were and the detail of their answers.

After consulting a teacher, they asked if I had ever been diagnosed with ADHD. I said yes, but not currently taking meds. He said, "well, if you go get a doctor's note, I'll give you extra time." Deal! Well, I went to the doc to get current documentation and he asked if I was interested considering treatment. I said, "not currently." He respected that and went to give me the old documentation. But, I asked- "what treatment do you have in mind?"

He offered some options. I told him I'd have to think about it and left. I thought about. Lol. Especially after a different test with a different teacher. So, i agreed to try the lowest dose that is reasonable for my body weight and such. It's still a low dose and not really dmt negative effects. Everyone will have differing views.

As far as analysis - yes, i can see counterfeit meds being an issue in some countries. I'm in the US and meds like that are highly regulates. I've noticed the are about 5-6 popular laboratories that make the different "genetic" tablets of amphetamine salts. I'm a little funny about meds, so I always look into the manufactures that my pharma sells. I want to be sure they are reputable.

There are manufacturers of the "generic" tablets that i favor, and there are those that I don't. People posting on forums, with actual ADHD (not getting high) seem to favor the brand that I least prefer. I asked my pharmacist, and she said there is a 10% difference in the enantiomer (dextro/levo) ratio between different manufacturers of the med. Thus - some people prefer the levo enantiomer, others prefer the dextro. Apparently, one lasts longer and is nore mild (my preferred) and the other is "shorter and more intense onset" (less preferred). I gues people using it for a stimulant drug like the faster, more intense isomer.

There are psychedelics that can help. We just have to figure out which ones and the dosage. Anything in the phenethylamine group could be considered. Balance of dosage is going to be tricky. Enough to help, not so much that it impedes.

Take care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.