We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi guys! I'm Mokshaha! Options

Mokshaha
#1 Posted : 3/12/2019 9:37:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Born in India into a family of Yogis I grew up often turning away from my roots. My mother would talk to me about Chakras and teach me how to meditate but I would never really believe in these things. Growing up I was often bullied because I didn't know how to interact with others. I was the weird kid that didn't have many friends. But I did like to joke a lot, I could always make myself laugh, I was blessed with a sense of humor. Growing up was really lonely and I only really had myself to keep company. I went through life with crippling social anxiety and depression. Plus I was deathly afraid of the dark and a room would have to be well lit for me to sleep in it. I was also terrified of snakes and would have nightmares constantly involving snakes. I first heard of DMT when I was 19 through a friend who gave me a ayahuasca dose to try at home. I didn't break through and it was rather dark but that night opened me up to changing myself for the better. I would meditate here and there I did more to socialize with others but that crippling social anxiety stuck around. Life got better, time went by and many of the lessons were left in the wind.

Fast forward to 5 years, I've overcome my social anxiety by pushing myself into the most socially awkward situations and learning how to actually connect with others. I'm at a festival with my friends and I try MDMA for the first time. Never had I felt so happy and euphoric! All I can do is wish that it will always be like this. I hope that it never ends and then it does. I'm back to being me. And now I'm depressed that I don't have that feeling anymore. But it woke something up in me. It really opened my eyes to what happiness is. I've seen now that its attainable. I recall the things my Grandfather would tell me about being one with source and feeling pure love and bliss. Gramps told me you can go to places where you are the creator of the universe and you can create stars and destroy them for your play, that you can travel to realms that are outside of your wildest imagination, and stop repeating these cycles of birth. I start focusing my time into meditation and Kundalini Yoga. I started meditating in total darkness and overcame one of my deepest fears. And good god the experiences and visions I would get! If i smoked cannabis then I would go into states of bliss where I would see beautiful geometry and feel sensations of rising fire in my body, feelings of fuzziness in my heart-space, and tugs on my soul. As time passed I recalled DMT and asked around to get it to no avail. But I did accidentally astral project. That was quite the experience. And then I fell out of practice. I would still meditate from time to time but those experiences and visions no longer came. Then I went to India for half a year to travel to different Ashrams and learn more about myself. There I met a Norwegian that was different from others I met. When he spoke to me about his experiences they were so similar to what Gramps likes to describe. He used to be like me, angry at the world. He tells me about his experiences with Ayahuasca rituals, gives me advice to humble myself when the time comes, and becomes an older brother to me.

When I returned I decided to add another element to my practice. I went for a 7 dried gram dose of mushrooms and was totally changed. That night I looked into my mirror and asked my higher self to show me who I am. I experienced a powerful surge of energy shoot down my dome and completely energize me and turn me into a super saiyan. Super Saiyan is the only way to describe it as you are not dealing with the average Saiyan anymore. This saiyan is now going through life relaxed about what is, isn't afraid to talk to others freely, is in my opinion funnier, and is filled with a confidence that he never had before. I got good at Mycology because...well you knowwww... and started taking larger doses. Here I met beautiful beings and terrifying beings (so much serpent imagery) and became a braver and more loving person. I learned how to take better care of myself, how perspective plays such a large part in the realities we live, and Salvia what it means to surrender yourself and go with the flow. I think I'm good on the Salvia for the rest of this journey though. I even befriended someone with a snake and spent a night playing with it. I held it in my hands, pet it, let it play around my arms, and befriended Peter Parker the snake. Hurray for overcoming my fears! Time goes on and my confidence in picking up Mycology leads me to learn an A/B extraction, and look who has DMT Pleased . And there I am sitting with my heart beating faster than ever before even though I just meditated. 30 mgs of what I manifested in a Puffco Plus in my hands. The salvia left a fear in me that I didn't fully realize till this moment. But I remember that courage isn't the lack of fear but the ability to overcome fear. I take one medium hit, one large hit, and another hit but let it out almost immediately.

Wow. Just wow. I saw a being in the lotus position made of geometry where his legs are the geometric lotus. I'm freaking out here and I keep telling myself "It's fine, you're okay, you're safe", but man did I want to be grounded so bad. It felt like this was noticed and I was told that I would not be progressing past this today. But after it ended I craved the experience so bad. So I made a decision, take some small hits throughout the week, make the goal of not letting myself get frustrated during my drives to work so I could have an accomplishment to be proud of, and on that friday night I'll try again but this time I'll take full hits and let go. I get more acquainted with the molecule and the night comes. I put on Divine Moments of Truth by Shpongle and I take three hits of the same dose and this time I keep all three big ones in. Beautiful geometry is flowing and transforming in front of my eyes, its similar to the shroom visuals but it has a different quality to it...its more alive, and as I'm lost in this I see 5 beings walk in from the sides of the geometry that has now zoomed out. They're black like the background but they have distinct outlines made of glowing white light. The geometry is gone or I just don't notice it but these beings are methodically performing surgery on me. It feels like they've done this a million times before. One of jumps inside me, jumps back out, and looks at the other (yep,all done) , and walks away. I wasn't scared though, just amazed. I was like a child meeting a real superhero, and I could feel that they deeply cared and that this was all for the best. I smiled and winked at them as they would ask me if I'm alright and I felt a deep chemistry with the one that was working closest to me. Not sexual, more like we have a similar energy and we've been friends for some time. He placed his hand on my chest and a burst of this beautiful purple flame bursts over my chest filling it with warmth, and he pours this violet liquid with what distinctly looks like a cup quite similar to what he's made of. As he pours I thank him and he flips me off. I was taken aback but then he gives me a thumbs up and I bust out laughing. This guy is hilarious. He's making fun of me for thanking him because I'm taking this so seriously and he clearly isn't. In my laughter I opened my eyes and close them again to go back but now they're waving goodbye and it fades out into a black and white geometric shape that signifies that it has come to an end.

I took another dose of the same amount but on the third hit it was incredibly harsh in the back of my throat and I coughed so hard I almost threw up (I realize now how to properly use the vape without burning it). As I struggle to level out my breathing and make sure I don't go into this puking my eyes are closed and theres bright geometry flowing and what is clearly a female keeping watch behind the geometry to make sure I'm okay. She's even doing that where you stretch upwards to get a better look at something and she's asking if I'm okay. I tell her I'll be fine and that I just need to level out here. After I deepen my breathing I realize that she's gone and that now I'm in the presence of someone else. This is another woman but she's a bright very clearly human face with waves of colorful light coming off her like tentacles with geometry laid between the waves of color. She's beautiful and sublime. She is both the room in which I'm watching her from and the subject. I drew this and I'll add it to the thread. I noticed that I was wheezing and I opened my eyes and shut them again, the trip was fading out. I'm not sure I broke through in my experiences as I don't recall going through a warp tunnel or experiencing ego death (something salvia got me hip to although thats more like an ego replacement), but I do plan to. DMT is a beautiful and terrifying molecule. I've never experienced anything so intense and loving whilst also being so instantly humbling. I mean the moment you release the second exhale its like, already buddy you win. Come Friday, I'm gonna go for it. Thumbs up
Mokshaha attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (3,739kb) downloaded 27 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 3/21/2019 5:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Born in to a family of Yogis huh. Count yourself blessed to have a family line of explorers. Also welcome to the nexus. The vibe here is great and I think you will fit right in. Glad to hear that you are not abusing DMT and treating it with the respect that it deserves. Also I like your taste in music.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii