We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An ancient memory Options

Benway
#1 Posted : 3/19/2019 11:30:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Substance: Changa ( 0.5g of minced rue + caapi leaves, all soaked in 74mg of DMT - oh yes, I admit that my hand ran away, but it's useless to cry on the spilled DMT, you have to smoke it Pleased ).

I take care of SET, SETTING, I wait a few days from the preparation to have an excellent psychophysical state.

Experience:
Until half joint nothing. In fact I start to think that something happened to the changa in the days when I waited.
Nothing could be more wrong. The first beautiful effects begin shortly. I recognize them / they recognize me and we welcome each other in the best way ( kisses and hugs ).
I begin to dialogue with 3-4 different entities. They coexist, but each has settled into its folding bellows world, mutable like arabesque screens in constant motion.
I dialogue telepathically and they respond by folding, changing both form and color.
In particular, I focus on an entity located on the right of my visual field. It has incredible purple / blue / light blue colors and its arabesques have something highly artistic.
I ask him for an opinion on some things and the entity starts to answer me when I make another shot from the joint and BUM!
The entity quickly disappears, staggering.
I quickly increase in frequency.
Everything goes from psychedelic to hyper-real.
I am at the bottom of a sea / ocean and I look upwards towards a diffused light deformed by water.
A crustacean like a lobster / prawn hangs over me and understands that I'm looking at it ... it has my attention.
He puts his head in a circle of light and his internal structure begins to light up intermittently.
I see his brain and part of his organs pulsing in different bright colors, as I feel his eyes and senses resting on me.
I quickly enter the pulse, absorbed and I become its organs, its brain and I see what I can only now define its atavistic memories.
It's like watching a movie, I can't act, I'm stuck and I can only passively observe with a bit of terror.
I see our Earth in the time in which almost only the waters covered it.
I see three very powerful entities and I would say quite alien ( but this could be my staggered perception ). They look like three very thick lines of the same crown-shaped building, but I understand that they are living beings. They talk about what to do in an incapable language. They seem excited by something new.
I see once again the flashing costaceous, then the darkness and I find myself in another sea / ocean, but always on this Earth.
The water is darker and with many shades of green and white.
The three entities form very soft structures similar to long peduncles and begin to use them.
The water inside the vortex structure starts to swirl.
I look at one of the entities well. Now he looks like a man / humanoid and seems to be wearing a space suit ( black and very tight ).
His arms are raised and his hands are raised in a gesture of concentration / extreme effort.
I try to look him in the face and I don't understand if it's a long reptile face ( tending to reddish ), a man with a helmet / mask or a being with an oblong head.
I am distracted by what is happening within the structure created and used by the entities.
A bright green fluid is forming.
It shakes, mutates and grows exponentially.
I feel the great effort made by the three entities.
The fluid is very powerful, very bright, so beautiful that it can create or disintegrate everything.
Once a certain mass and stability of the fluid is reached, I feel the entities rejoicing for the success achieved. They compliment each other struggling to believe that they succeeded so easily. They say that in other places it would have been impossible or very difficult to do it.
I am quickly absorbed by the green fluid. I float in it wrapped in a sea of ​​light and see its potential.
I see the creation of marine beings of all kinds.
The fluid is the principle of every marine being that has evolved to this day.
Everything is overwhelming, powerful and I could say extremely "sacred".
I abandoned the joint from the BUM's shot and the effects begin to fade very slowly.
I see the costaceous again. He looks at me and I don't understand, but I look back and thank him.
My eyes become two fountains and I cry two rivers of tears as I move to a darker and much calmer environment. I relax for a moment. Now I can act again and I am no longer a spectator. The journey from hyper-real becomes psychedelic again.
I look for the remnant of the joint and re-light it.
I continue the journey ... up to a beautiful and peaceful conclusion Love

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 3/19/2019 1:00:55 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Sounds incredible, i'm glad you had a great experience.
When you say joint you mean that you rolled the changa into rolling papers instead of bong right?
Have you ever used bong? Do you find any difference in experience between bong and joint for changa?

Thumbs up

Benway
#3 Posted : 3/19/2019 5:37:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Sounds incredible, i'm glad you had a great experience.

Thank you, it was impressive and incredible! Big grin

Th Entity wrote:
When you say joint you mean that you rolled the changa into rolling papers instead of bong right?

Yes!
It is one method among many. Some people might say it's a waste, but I like it. You smoke calmly, think and smoke, enjoy the whole slow rise of the first effects and then BUM ...
I never tried the bong with the changa. I think it has a much faster rise.
Ugh, I need to get a glass bong!

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 3/19/2019 6:12:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Lol!!! Just yesterday, I was thinking: "Where has Benway been??"

I checked your profile and saw you hadn't logged in since Feb.

I hope you've been well. From the experience that you've shared, it sounds like things have been exciting! Smile

Heh... since you've last logged on... whew, I feel like I could probably add some personal experiences to the handbook.

Various communication and even some forms of combat (primarily deception - from the both of us... but, I also feel that the entity that I'd been dealing with is actually myself from the past or the future... it's a long story. I can share in the handbook thread, if you want. I became aware that it was myself, because of its fascination with my wife, the ability to mirror any kind of "hyperspace" powers, similar figure [though it remains faceless]... and.... well, it would make sense that we didn't get along at first.... took me a while to stop resenting myself from the unchangeable past. Upon realization that it might be myself I started digging and was a little shocked to what I found...)

Take Care!!
ACY

Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Camponotus
#5 Posted : 3/19/2019 10:59:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Benway wrote:

It is one method among many. Some people might say it's a waste, but I like it. You smoke calmly, think and smoke, enjoy the whole slow rise of the first effects and then BUM ...

second that! like this form much more (than freebase/oilpipe)... first you think it hasn't worked it's magic and than you slowly can dive deeper if you like to, hit by hit
but have to say I never tried it in a bong rush, too

this trip sounds incredibly dreamy and positive!
do you go for it just spontaneously when you feel like or are you choosing a certain day to "prepare your mind for being in the right place"?

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
... it's a long story. I can share in the handbook thread, if you want.

please Smile I would love to hear from your latest experiences!
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

Benway
#6 Posted : 3/20/2019 11:30:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
I hope you've been well. From the experience that you've shared, it sounds like things have been exciting!

In this period I'm really messed up with work. So I have little time to connect to the forum. However, everything is going very well (fatigue aside), thanks! Very happy

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
Heh... since you've last logged on... whew, I feel like I could probably add some personal experiences to the handbook.

It's a pleasure, go on..
Write directly on the handbook thread.

Camponotus wrote:
do you go for it just spontaneously when you feel like or are you choosing a certain day to "prepare your mind for being in the right place"?

In truth I was not prepared for anything. I started the journey with a free and light mind. With the first entities I spoke of things of common life and asked for their opinions on my actions. The crustacean appeared "wiping out" the other entities. I felt a clear vibrational increase in my frequencies. Only then did everything become psychedelic to hyper real.
That day and the previous days I didn't eat crustaceans or similar.. Pleased