We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboga visions with eyes open only? Options

Jagube
#1 Posted : 3/19/2019 10:44:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On Iboga I only see things with my eyes open. This includes seeing the ceiling / room through a blindfold or blanket. As soon as I close my eyes, my vision turns black.

Has anyone else experienced this?

In my last session, which was back in November, I saw a lot of items on the walls and ceiling through a blanket that weren't there, e.g. electrical sockets, machines that looked like printers with mechanical arms coming out of them and even a white snake-like creature, which could have been mechanical rather than biological. The would roll into my vision field and roll out of it in a fan-like manner after a few seconds.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 3/19/2019 11:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting...for me it's the complete opposite...all my visions are behind closed eye lids, and if I open my eyes it interrupts the flow of visions, and there isn't much going on bar a few flashes of light. I see a holographic projection of the room so convincing in the iboga trance state that I often forget I have my closed though.