We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
urge to pee (?) Options

fibfab3301
#1 Posted : 3/13/2019 5:01:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

while surfing hyperspace are any of you interrupted with the urge to urinate?

i was just in the midst of a long overdue session in hyperspace and found myself having to get up and go to the bathroom. I have had the urge to pee while high before but this was the first time it really interrupted my space.

have any of yall experienced this? Is this just a form of purging? or is my body and the medicine trying to tell me something?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 3/13/2019 4:47:49 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Maybe it's a message to stop drinking a lot of water before smoking DMT, or suffer the consequences of wetting your underwear, pants, furniture and possibly your socks and shoes. Shocked

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 3/13/2019 6:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

One of my good friend's xgf had an... uhmmmm... hmmm.... habit(?) of soiling herself during DMT. My buddy usually had to remind her to use the bathroom before dosing. She was an interesting one, though... I vaped with the two of them together once (the guy, my buddy, i'd vaped with many times - he'sa great dude.) But she was different. Almost totally disconnected from reality within reality. So, when she'd leave reality- it was as if starting into the empty eyes of a shell. We'd try to get the pipe out of her hands, but she'd cling onto it... like clinging on to some sense of humanity. Luckily, i had an extra pipe and just considered that one "her's" for the day. But, yeah- there was something else going on in that head of hers. I guess we'll never know.

Take Care!
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#4 Posted : 3/13/2019 6:06:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th Entity wrote:
Maybe it's a message to stop drinking a lot of water before smoking DMT, or suffer the consequences of wetting your underwear, pants, furniture and possibly your socks and shoes. Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was once told that you should take your socks off before vaping DMT... yah know... cause, yah don't want to blow two holes through the wall that your facing...

Assuming it's a play of words for:
"It'll knock your socks off."

Take Care!
ACY

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 3/13/2019 6:17:33 PM

Come what may

You could always invest in some 'Depends' adult diapers, then you could let loose all ya want I suppose.
Wut?

O.P. Your avatar looks like it is laying in it's own pee.... and appears to be quite content about it as well. Laughing
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AcaciaConfusedYah
#6 Posted : 3/13/2019 7:10:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:

O.P. Your avatar looks like it is laying in it's own pee.... and appears to be quite content about it as well. Laughing

Lmao!!! I didn't notice that! Thanks for the comedy!

Nydex
#7 Posted : 3/13/2019 8:17:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
One of my good friend's xgf had an... uhmmmm... hmmm.... habit(?) of soiling herself during DMT

Well that's definitely the first time I hear someone having this happen...now, when you say "soiling" do you mean lightly fertilizing, or dumping a truckload of compost? Big grin

Very weird.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 3/13/2019 10:26:20 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Once I experienced an overwhelmingly pressing urge to urinate after smoking DMT. By some miracle I managed to animate my sack-like frame, stagger through a wall of visuals and open up the required apertures in my clothing in order to urinate in a timely fashion while a panel of hallucinatory elderly gentlemen laughed at me. Thankfully, I was outdoors in a secluded location at the time.

Always remember to go before you go.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

theAlkēmist
#9 Posted : 3/17/2019 9:35:02 AM

Alchemist

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Once I experienced an overwhelmingly pressing urge to urinate after smoking DMT. By some miracle I managed to animate my sack-like frame, stagger through a wall of visuals and open up the required apertures in my clothing in order to urinate in a timely fashion while a panel of hallucinatory elderly gentlemen laughed at me. Thankfully, I was outdoors in a secluded location at the time.

/L...O...L

Your description cracked me up.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

LongTimeWaiting
#10 Posted : 3/17/2019 3:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes and I'm sure it's a common thing. Whenever a thought is induced under the influence of DMT like having to pee, I must immediately do it or it is all I will harp on. Like mostly everyone else has said, use the bathroom beforehand.

Th Entity
#11 Posted : 3/18/2019 6:24:35 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Now seriously, fibfab3301 are you drinking a lot of water, or have you increased the amount of water you drink lately? And do you find yourself to urinate a lot during the day?

If you increased the amount of water you drink by couple hundred ml's your body doenst use all of it and "rejects" it. The body needs time to "accept" the additional amount of water that your now giving it (and start using it instead of peeing it out). (usually 2-3 weeks)

Are you overweight? do you eat bad food? drink sugary drinks? alcohol? no exercise/movement?
Do you find yourself having the urge to urinate a lot during the day? 10+ times?
If you do, go to the doctor and check your blood sugar.

If none of what i described was the case, and you have the urge to urinate only during DMT sessions, just wait till you urinate and then have a session.

Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 3/19/2019 12:20:22 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

One could always strip off and lie in the (empty) bath/shower cubicle/garden/a large bucket before blasting off. Release yourself! Be fr(w)ee!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Exitwound
#13 Posted : 3/19/2019 6:39:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First time I smoked enough, I had been convienced that I've soiled my pants with both #1 and #2 for whole trip duration. Coming back and realizing that I didn't shit my pants in front of my friends (closest ones but still) was a huge relief.

I was getting this feeling from time to time and so were some of my friends, you will find that this is not an uncommon occurence Smile

Quote:

Thumbs up
This has become one of my rules for blasting off, together with not eating for at least a few hours in advance, fasting is preferable Smile