We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chacruna Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 3/18/2019 10:51:52 AM

Alchemist

I’m gonna prep 50g of Chacruna, what I’ve read says three 9h boils. Is this really necessary for leaves? Can I just leave in room temperature for three days with some vinegar after thawing the leaves (3 pulls total), as I’m unsure if I can use the stove for so long (a bit of a situation).

I’ve had great success with ACRB and three 3h boils.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 3/18/2019 11:38:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No, this is not nessecary at all.

Caapi does need a very long boil with vinegar, but not chacruna.

You don't need vinegar, and you don't need to boil it for a very long time.
Ten to fifteen minutes in water is usually enough.

Basically, when the water turns black and murky, you're done.

theAlkēmist
#3 Posted : 3/18/2019 11:43:17 AM

Alchemist

Thanks a lot for that Big grin and 50g should be a deep soulful experience from what I’ve read. Only done 10g of ACRB and that was very therapeutic.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“