We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My little diary towards my first experience :) Options

Chimera
#1 Posted : 3/9/2019 7:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Surprised

I havent been on a forum for years! So i need to get used to it again I guess.. But when I was 25 or something I started doing mushrooms, I knew about DMT but I wasnt ready for it. After maybe a year I pretty much stopped taking mushrooms. Thought about DMT still but that also dissolved with time. After 3 hectic years, last year was the most horrible year in my life I finally have my shit together again. Slowly but surely I started to get healthier and healthier, quit smoking, no more coffee, no more meat or dairy, I just drink infused water and tea, way less alcohol. I make my own water kefir (natural probiotics), start the day with warm water & lemon juice, I exercise and so on. I actually didnt mean to, it just happened.

2 weeks ago I saw a tip from youtube which was a DMT video.. And I knew it right there and then "I am ready for growth and need to take this next step in my life". Why a video of DMT appeared on my YT channel is a good question.. Surprised I had no idea how to get DMT Big grin , so I called a smartshop.. they laughed apparently its illegal Embarrased Shocked

So I searched the recipe. And behold.. if all went good its ready tomorrow. (it still looks good) Thumbs up I will go to The Hague on monday and tuesday for work, so I will get a pipe there, and I will finally have my first DMT experience on thursday! Love

I have been reading, watching and listening a lot to DMT experiences, podcasts, documentaries and so on. It feels like going home, which may be absurd but it does Very happy

I will write my experience in this topic as well, and maybe ask a few things if I may

Cheers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

GLTASN
#2 Posted : 3/9/2019 11:17:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im excited for you! get a milligram scale if you don't have one.
"It may be that my role in the universe is, to question my role in the universe."

Chimera
#3 Posted : 3/10/2019 7:31:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GLTASN wrote:
Im excited for you! get a milligram scale if you don't have one.

Yes I have one Smile

I took it out of the freezer just now and not sure.. there us a substance but it looks dross (if that is the correct word). some of it was also still "swimming" in the naptha and wasnt attached to the bottom. either way, its drying

StarvingChenoo
#4 Posted : 3/10/2019 8:32:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

congrats! i remember my first time like it was yesterday

Achilles
#5 Posted : 3/10/2019 12:09:26 PM

I is the obstacle.

I’m so excited for you and I’m in a very similar situation. Never tried dmt though I use lsd quite a bit. Always wanted to try dmt but never could find it. For some odd reason my brain just said it’s time and blam. I jumped back on the nexus recently did some reading and when I get some time off work I’m gonna Brew my first aya batch ever and finally take that final step. I already have all my materials which for years seemed like such a feat but this time were so easy to acquire... I can feel it, it’s time. Just like you said brotha... Thumbs up good luck nexian...
This guys ego ^

Chimera
#6 Posted : 3/10/2019 1:30:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
I’m so excited for you and I’m in a very similar situation. Never tried dmt though I use lsd quite a bit. Always wanted to try dmt but never could find it. For some odd reason my brain just said it’s time and blam. I jumped back on the nexus recently did some reading and when I get some time off work I’m gonna Brew my first aya batch ever and finally take that final step. I already have all my materials which for years seemed like such a feat but this time were so easy to acquire... I can feel it, it’s time. Just like you said brotha... Thumbs up good luck nexian...

Unfortunatly, it failed here.. no clue why :-/

this morning it was (or should be) ready. But I pretty much just smoked turpentine (we dont have neptha here) instead of DMT.. although several people that are familiar with dmt said it looked good. guess it wasnt..

I was planning on getting "wasbenzine" for the next round (I'm from the netherlands) but still I would like to know why this failed.. :-/

50gr mimosa
50gr lye
30gr turpentine
300ml warm water

goddard
#7 Posted : 3/13/2019 9:03:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi im Dutch 2...u probably took iT out to soon keep in fridge two days or itwill dissolve..thats wat happend right..u had iT then iT dissapeared again?
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Chimera
#8 Posted : 3/14/2019 12:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
Hi im Dutch 2...u probably took iT out to soon keep in fridge two days or itwill dissolve..thats wat happend right..u had iT then iT dissapeared again?

Cant send you an PM, because I am new, so cant reply back
I think I wanted to go to fast the first time around, have some improvements now. will keep you updates Smile only not via pm :-/

goddard
#9 Posted : 3/15/2019 2:04:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah ok to bad can't pm..i remember my first extraction I was so happy to see the crystals then I took it out of fridge poorest in coffeefilter and everything dissapeared like snowflakes melting...i was sad haha ...now I just poor of the liquid trying to keep the crystals in the ovendish and wait till it's dry
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

DreadedShaman
#10 Posted : 3/15/2019 3:06:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How long did you let the oven dish sit in the freezer, 24 hrs should be sufficient to have the DMT settle to the bottom

Chimera
#11 Posted : 3/16/2019 6:50:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

First time I did it with turpentine and I was to impatient. Which lead to me inhaling mostly turpentine.. which, in case people are wondering, has no effect what so ever Razz

2nd extraction went better in many ways. I used "wasbenzine" and remembered I had a 1 plate cooking thing. So it had a nice 24 hour long warm bath Smile Love

Also I left it in the freezer for around 24 hours then turned the scale upside down and put it in the freezer again for 7 hours or so, so the wasbenzine had some time to drip away from the DMT Very happy . Then I cleared out the wasbenzine and put the scale down in front of a fan for 4 hours.

It looks very good now, without any chemical smell Thumbs up

---

I bought the shake and vape but I think I will go for the sandwich method in a bong. I have taste free herbs for the bottom and the upper layer. Also I read its much smoother for the lungs and throat. What do you guys think? I will go for the bong anyway, but more info is always welcome Wink

Today is the day! Big grin Shocked

Chimera
#12 Posted : 3/16/2019 6:53:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

goddard wrote:
Ah ok to bad can't pm..i remember my first extraction I was so happy to see the crystals then I took it out of fridge poorest in coffeefilter and everything dissapeared like snowflakes melting...i was sad haha ...now I just poor of the liquid trying to keep the crystals in the ovendish and wait till it's dry

I get most of the wasbenzine out with a pipette, when I cant get at it anymore I gently pour the rest out, flip the scale with the DMT and put it back in the freezer for a couple of hours. works like a charm Love

Chimera
#13 Posted : 3/16/2019 10:53:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys

So I just had my first DMT experience.

After reading a reply from ducdevil about a trip going wrong, I thought the answer that was given made a lot of sense.. About not going all the way in the first time. So I took it easy and didn't put to much DMT in the bong (sandwich method)

After my second hit, it begun, and I said to myself "take one more!!" so I did. I stayed conscious the whole time, and first looked at my hands for a while but when I closed my eyes I was in the "blackness", all tough I also saw patterns with colors, it was black'ish nevertheless (with a bright point popping "on and off" in the far distance). But I also got fascinated by my hands, so I opened my eyes again, and this went on for apparently 11 minutes.

I didn't got any further than that, but it was fine and good for the first experience and feeling and I am happy that I didn't take the full "breakthrough" dose. The only weird thing is that I thought it lasted for maybe one minute.. but it lasted for 12 minutes.. which is the exact opposite than what I have read so much.

So yeah.. everything went great and thank you ducdevil for your reply on that topic Thumbs up
I will probably go for a higher dose this evening Big grin