We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
~ Crystals ~ Options

The Unknowing
#101 Posted : 3/25/2014 12:06:14 AM

Life is a dream, the heart a compass

I have a collection of stones that I sleep next to. I have a few crystal pedulums that sometimes work really well for me and other times not at all. I have a couple of orgonite pryamids that give me very vivid dreams when they're in the room. I just hoard shiny things to be honest Smile
The Unknowing attached the following image(s):
SAM_5126.JPG (2,999kb) downloaded 265 time(s).
The Universe is Breathing
As Above, So Below, As Within, So Without ~ message from the divine

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#102 Posted : 3/25/2014 12:28:09 AM

Game Master

My babies.......I gave away most of my crystals, but these are mine.....for now.....until I shuffle loose the mortal coil.
112233 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,943kb) downloaded 264 time(s).
image.jpg (2,105kb) downloaded 262 time(s).
image.jpg (1,172kb) downloaded 263 time(s).
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

hairypickle
#103 Posted : 3/25/2014 1:34:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Some of my babies
hairypickle attached the following image(s):
IMAG0958.jpg (1,092kb) downloaded 251 time(s).

mattritt
#104 Posted : 6/19/2014 7:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I actually have my own business selling gems and mineral specimen. Went out to Tucson for the Annual gem show. Shit was outrageous! I'll try to get some pics up later.

Is it against the rules to put up a link to my etsy page by chance?
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Hieronymous
#105 Posted : 6/22/2014 1:50:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never believed in the "powers" of inanimate objects such as crystals until I picked up a piece of Moldovite on a gem hunting mission about ten years ago in a local crystal shop. My interest in crystals was until that point just an extension of my interest in geology.

The second I touched it I experienced a complete reality shift somewhat akin to a psychedelic experience. That little speck of rock launched me into a disjointed reality somewhat like a Salvia trip. It was so overwhelming that I had to sit down on the floor of the shop. At the time I thought I might have been having a stroke or some other acute medical condition.

At that time I was on a drug free health kick that I'd been on for about four years. That was the catalyst that re-invigorated my interest in psychedelics.

I purchased the piece of Moldavite and started carrying it with me for a few weeks, in that time other crystal sellers started to give me crystals for free after I showed them the Moldavite. I was given several pieces of Tektite and a bag of meteor fragments that crashed into the atmosphere and broke up over the Northern Territory in Australia some time in the 1980's.

I've tried to relive that first experience with the Moldavite many times and I'd say over 99% of the time it's just like picking up any other rock but once every now and then I experience that reality shift and almost it's like I'm tripping.

No other gem has ever done anything like that before or since I acquired the Moldavite. Other pieces of Moldavite I have acquired since have had no effect whatsoever.

About a year later I bought a pair of Amethyst geodes (a single geode cut through the middle) from the same shop I got the Moldavite from and placed one on each side of our bed. My wife and I started having the most bizarre dreams and we couldn't get a restful nights sleep. We moved the geodes away from the bed and normal sleep dream patterns resumed.

I'll post a few pics when I get a chance.

Hieronymous
#106 Posted : 6/26/2014 12:37:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a pic of some of my geodes and clusters etc.

Sorry about the crappy quality of the image - I didn't take the photo.
Hieronymous attached the following image(s):
crystals.png (714kb) downloaded 175 time(s).

Rising Spirit
#107 Posted : 3/14/2019 9:00:06 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

Hi Folks,

Because of this thread, I took an interest in bismuth crystals. Six years have passed since then and I've gathered a fair number of these wildly geometric specimens, one piece at a time. I thought I'd share a picture of these lovelies. Big grin
Rising Spirit attached the following image(s):
2019-03-14 14.55.11.jpg (4,913kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
2019-03-14 17.02.34.jpg (4,318kb) downloaded 130 time(s).
20190314_144625-1-2.jpg (3,508kb) downloaded 127 time(s).
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

downwardsfromzero
#108 Posted : 3/14/2019 9:19:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Nice bismuth. Have you ever played with bismuth and a strong magnet? Diamagnetism is really cool Cool

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DmnStr8
#109 Posted : 3/14/2019 9:27:47 PM

Come what may

Your entire collection is absolutely beautiful Rising Spirit! You may have just inspired me to start a collection of my own!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Tony6Strings
#110 Posted : 3/15/2019 12:59:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is awesome, and DmnStr8 is right Rising Spirit your collection is incredible. I used to own some things worthy of this thread. Alas, no longer. I guess I can always start afresh!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Rising Spirit
#111 Posted : 3/16/2019 4:36:34 AM

Minerals are wonderful. While for most of my life I've been a gemological purist, in terms of collecting "untreated specimens"... by some happenstance, I fell end-over-end in love with heat-diffused titanium quartz crystals, as well as many esquisite bismuth specimens. Ravens in enigmatic flight, blackbirds turning kaleidoscopic designs. Love

Such lovely, inky irredescence, such a fantastic metallic, quasi-futuristic rainbow effect. Very mysterious companions to share time with. These many titanium beauties occupying an entire shelf in my bookcase, for they are such good energy! Thumbs up
Rising Spirit attached the following image(s):
20190314_183058-1.jpg (3,936kb) downloaded 80 time(s).
20190314_183033.jpg (3,022kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
20190314_183017-2.jpg (2,377kb) downloaded 77 time(s).

Tony6Strings
#112 Posted : 3/16/2019 1:12:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit- regarding treated vs untreated specimens, does the bismuth occur in those colors naturally?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Rising Spirit
#113 Posted : 3/16/2019 8:53:42 PM

Tony6Strings wrote:
Rising Spirit- regarding treated vs untreated specimens, does the bismuth occur in those colors naturally?

Actually, the natural metal occurs mostly in massive deposits and while there can be some coloration to the surface oxidation, it pales compared to the electric rainbow effect when the metal is melted and crystals are pulled out of the magma. Also, the complex, fractal, crystalline geometry which bismuth displays is a direct result of the rapid cooling, which also ignites in a myriad of colors.

Ergo, while the magic is hidden within the natural material, it is something like entanglement, in so far as needing a witness and a direct catalyst to bring the magic out. Kinda like our beloved DMT crystals, it is through our human interaction that said magic is re-crystallized into spice. Thumbs up

«PREV456