We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nexus Logo? Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 3/6/2019 10:15:23 PM

I is the obstacle.

Iโ€™ve been thinking about getting online and having some nexus gear made(shirts,maybe a hoodie, etc..) I was curious if the nexus had a signature logo or not.. if not, any ideas on what would make a good mascot for our group? all ideas welcome
This guys ego ^

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Camponotus
#2 Posted : 3/6/2019 11:15:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
Iโ€™ve been thinking about getting online and having some nexus gear made(shirts,maybe a hoodie, etc..) I was curious if the nexus had a signature logo or not..

first rule : you do not talk about the nexus
second rule : you do not talk about the nexus

Achilles wrote:
if not, any ideas on what would make a good mascot for our group? all ideas welcome

a machine elf? Confused Wut? Surprised Rolling eyes

Very happy Love
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 3/6/2019 11:41:48 PM

Come what may

Achilles wrote:
...any ideas on what would make a good mascot for our group? all ideas welcome

Kikker would be most unpleased if you chose any mascot other than a toad. Surprised

All hail kikker!! Twisted Evil
DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
Toad.jpg (221kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Nydex
#4 Posted : 3/7/2019 10:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for getting me a fresh new avatar, DmnStr8! Big grin I love that toad!

Also I agree with Camponotus about keeping the Nexus under the radar. The more attention, the more risk. For those of you that are familliar with the group ACIDMATH on Facebook - the creator has been struggling to keep the group afloat recently, since they're trying to shut it down. Publicity about psychedelics is a very thin ice to walk on right now, and I don't even want to think about the possibility of the Nexus being endangered in any way...
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Achilles
#5 Posted : 3/7/2019 10:46:25 AM

I is the obstacle.

Ahhhhh.... omertà... Iโ€™m tracking Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Intezam
#6 Posted : 3/12/2019 3:59:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

we love this 0ne(1) but we would cut out the lotus and the key only, and use that, like in the chat, the activity logo for Nexus