We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help On Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark Extract 10:1 Options

theAlkēmist
#1 Posted : 3/11/2019 12:32:50 AM

Alchemist

So I only have experience with whole acacia confusa rootbark. No experience with mimosa hostilis rootbark. But there is Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark Extract 10:1available. Any suggestions on dose to start experimentation with. I’m thinking 0.5g for an ayahuasca ceremony. Working up to 2g if it’s needed. Thoughts? Also do you think this extract could be smoked/vaporised? If so, any suggestions on dose?

I am completely unfamiliar with this plant. I have read dosages from 3-25g of whole rootbark (and this is 10:1 extract) so I am a little confused and weary. Any impart of knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 3/11/2019 1:53:00 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This post is treading the sourcing rule, but I don't think it specifically crosses the line.

There are a lot of reports of these X:1 extracts being ineffective or bunk. At best it's going to be a gamble, personally I would steer clear of such products.

Assuming this is what it's reported to be, it still wouldn't be smokable at that concentration and for oral ingestion you'd lower the dose roughly 10 fold 0.2-0.3 grams being an average dose.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

theAlkēmist
#3 Posted : 3/11/2019 5:43:21 AM

Alchemist

Ok thanks I was just about to have 0.7g literally just then, I’ll halve it and if I need more have the rest.
“The art of alchemy is like a psycho-spiritual multi-vitamin and mineral elixir secreted by the cosmic mind to help heal the collective madness that has infected our world.”

“If the prima materia contains poison, then the more virulent the poison, the more powerful are its potential healing qualities. Accomplished alchemists are able to transmute the poison into a healing nectar.“