We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I believe, that I have a grasp on what is actually occuring, on this planet. Options

Achilles
#21 Posted : 3/10/2019 11:45:37 AM

I is the obstacle.

Idk if mushrooms are the key variable but I do think that thought and information are somehow preserved in some sort of conscious pool. Thought itself is an inexplainable anomaly. Humans can theorize all we want about where our power to observe comes from but at this point in the illusion called time we aren’t capable of fathoming creation... doesn’t matter how many particles they smash together in the large hadron collider or how many bible scriptures are read, people at this point in time arnt even close to figuring out consciousness due to they’re closed minded attitudes... you may not be spot on but people like you who think about this kind of stuff are the pioneers my friend... your open mind serves the world well so good job nexian 👍🏿 Learn, share, expand Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

xss27
#22 Posted : 3/10/2019 12:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universalshaman wrote:
You see, what I believe, is that mushrooms, actually act as a fungal, fiber optic neural network, of sorts, a hypergalactic wifi which allows an individual, with a properly functioning synaptic system, to upload and download information from this neural nexus of mind and information, which hyperconnects all living and conscious beings towards one another, very similar to what we have accomplished on this planet, via our arbitrary network of LAN cable and modems.

To be blunt I think you've spent too much time immersed in the world of psychedelic thinking and are reaching for something that isn't there in order to justify an aspect of your life or habits. The surface parallels of your theory are very reminescent of McKenna's as already pointed out by others, but you also apparently share an infatuation with the mushroom as he did if I'm interpreting your position rightly.

Why the need for a middle-mushroom-man, an arbiter of materialistic origin to bridge the distance between here and there? What if the bridge already exists within the neurology and physiology we have right now.. what if the brain itself is a form of wifi transmitter/receiver that can hook into an existing electrical internet like grid; human to earth, earth to sun, sun to galaxy and beyond?

I say your theory isn't actually fantastic enough Big grin

Mindlusion
#23 Posted : 3/10/2019 4:17:57 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Without jumping the gun to shut down someones imagination and experience, just take a moment to listen and reflect. Think first of your own ideas 10 years ago, 5 years ago, or even last year. As we move through this world we change, and the way we see it evolves. Reality filters through our consciousness like an ever rotating crystal prism, with some repeating patterns, but no facet is ever the same.

Nobody really knows in the sense they can construct it in their minds or articulate. But all of us have the experience, the idea, somewhere, if not buried or obscured by tragedy, pomp, or worship of other things.

If we can draw anything at all from the patterns we see in the this existence, what occurs and reoccurs continually, the complementary pairs that govern all of physics and all of life, down to our very genome, positive and negative, empty and filled, spin up or spin down, death and rebirth. All of the complexity emerging from a single source of energy, from massless vibration to the emergence of matter, to the organization of matter in biological life. We can look as far back as we like we only find the same things, it doesn't matter where we look, just another reflection of what is. Everywhere you look, deep into the pupils of the void, there is consciousness staring right back at you.

As long as we are here to see it from this finite lens, anything that has a beginning, must also have an end. Anything that is born, must also have a death. We don't know where we lie in this seemingly infinite series, above and below, how far up it goes or where it came from. We are finite creatures, every thought we can possibly conceive has a beginning, and an end. By our own design we cannot comprehend infinite. Even our most powerful life changing experiences, only a fantastical, awesome, finite abstraction.

Whatever it is we are apart of (even that word, 'A part (two words) means “a fraction of a whole,' ) While present in this existence, we are forever chasing our own shadow, our own reflection. We are split, by own nature, our own genetics, man and woman, and by the very nature of reality, the universe itself. Seeking to become whole again. Fundamentally the root of our suffering, something we all share, and something we cannot escape from, and must only accept.
Quote:
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

PREV12