We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the light delusion? Options

BenW91NE
#1 Posted : 3/6/2019 1:00:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

(mind)Set: Ehh?
(physical condition) Set: Fat
Setting (location): Home
time of day: 9AM to 6pm
recent drug use: (magic mushrooms 3 days ago. pharma today. + month long T break from pot)
last meal: corn has 12 hours ago

body weight: (275 LB)

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): Keif, 70mg free base dmt, 220mg of harm
Method of administration: (capsules)

Duration: (3 hours)
First effects: 3hours 45mins
Peak: 4 hours
Pleasantness: (2)
Unplesantness: (1)
Visual Intensity: (1)

I Took my pharma today and after a hour and a half i purged.nothing happened, waited 2more hours still nothing. I was feeling sad that it dident work again so I decided to break a month long tolerance break with kief. Fucking blast off out of nowhere.

The images were all indistinct, light impressions of images VERY FAR AWAY, the colors all dull and worn out like a sun faded art work. But my mind over, and over, and over would do 1 of 3 things.

1. IT WAS TO BRIGHT I could not clearly see the images i was 100% positive I was literal inchs away from achieving my lifes dream but I was still a inch from it. So its to bright! thats why the images were hard to see so i was sitting in a dark bathroom, but the light coming from the door cracks was to much so I put a towel around my head STILL TO BRIGHT! Wrap a pear of pants around my head, a blanket. 4 layers between my face light and it was still to bright.

2. I kept coming to a giant wall of blotter paper with images of the drama masks smiling and crying in that damn ugly faded color.

3. I was not ready or expecting to out of nowhere get hit like this my first real CEV trip I kept thinking how it was like if a person had been walking down a street and a ghost just creeped up and popped a few hits of lsd into his mouth and he just loses his shit

I will say it did kinda bother me that I had no control like seeing this thing inside my head and not being able to turn it off

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/6/2019 2:51:06 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
it did kinda bother me that I had no control like seeing this thing inside my head and not being able to turn it off

You do know that's what psychedelics do, right?
Do you think you would do this again? If so, at what dose?

The delayed onset occurred when the kief stimulated your empty stomach to pass its contents into the small intestine. A little food can also help with this.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

BenW91NE
#3 Posted : 3/6/2019 8:51:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess all my past experiences LSA, Magic mushrooms, smoked DMT none of them had ever came with closed eye visuals.

they were all open eye visuals which was like I could close my eyes and just turn them off. This persistent impression of things overlaying the inside my skull wowww after trying it so many times and finally succeeding I was not expecting it to work that way

I now understand what people mean when they say bad trip, and they cant turn it off. this was not bad...but uncomfortable.

Do you have any more information on the small intestine thing? I've tried so many times and now it worked! the problem was i was not eating anything? my theory i was on about why it hit me like that was Weed opens the 3rd eye to allow you to see what was already in the system. but that was my hocous pocus guessing