We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What is your favorite changa mix herb?
Choice Votes Statistics
Mint 2 10 %
Mullien 0 0 %
Passionflower 1 5 %
Kinik Kinik 0 0 %
Caapi Leaf 10 50 %
Pedicularis 0 0 %
Wormwood 1 5 %
Mugwort 1 5 %
Other (specify plz) 5 25 %

12NEXT
Favorite Herb for Changa/Tryptamine Blends (besides cannabis/tobacco) Options

maxzar100
#1 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:05:13 AM

Earth Child

What is your favorite smoking herb for smoking with dmt? Can be for sandwiching in a bong, not just for changa mixes.

I will start. I cast my vote for Wormwood, I am not very experienced with smoking changa, but I do make my own changa wannabe using freebased Virola resin, and I have found that wormwood, seems to make the trip a lot more visual, but at the same time my mind is really clear, and seems to boost the euphoria a bit. I plan on using wormwood in bufo changa soon.
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:06:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I went with caapi leaf for it's effects but I love DMT enhanced pau d'arco in a water pipe Smile

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/7/2009 10:32:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's favorite is peppermint. The cooling effect is nice and it has no mind altering effects so it leaves the trip nice and clean. Passionflower is nice when a slight mellow feeling is desired.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/7/2009 2:05:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi is my choice, it makes the changa just more ummm, yummy. I would have also chosen mullien and peppermint. Mullien is nice and puffy and the mint tastes sooo good.

mumbles
#5 Posted : 12/7/2009 2:46:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Passionflower and mullein are what swim uses, however mullein causes weird headaches the day after if too much is smoked so it might be straight up passionflower in the future (swim has no access to caapi otherwise that would be used).

jamie
#6 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:02:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I havebeen using peppermint now..it's the smoothest I have used..I make a caapi extract to add to it..
I liked caapi shavings but it's so dman hard on the lungs..a vaporizer might changa that though.
Still not tried caapi leaves..

I like white sage and mugwort as well but really peppermint is just soo smooth.
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#7 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have two main changas....i even made labels for the vacuum-sealed jars!

CHANGAJUANA: extremely potent sativa, mullein, peppermint, caapi, lavender and slightly yellow spice.

PEPPERMINT ELF DUST: peppermint, caapi, lavender and slightly yellow spice. DEEEEELICIOUS!!

i suppose if i could only choose one leaf to add to my magic, it would either be caapi or peppermint and i honestly don't know which i would choose!! the caapi adds such a noticeable spirit to the journey....and the peppermint makes it SOOO smooth and delicious!!

herbs are cheap my friend, don't limit yourself to just one! i've gotten so into these changas i find myself rarely ever going with just plain spice... these plants all have synergies that are undeniable. i still stand by my original attitude that cannibis and DMT is one of the best combinations of plant medicines of all time. pau d'arco, lavender, mullein...even these ones that aren't particularly psychoactive are still wonderful add-mixtures for their healing/lung tonifying abilities.

plants love plants without judgement....

...i wish people could love people so indiscriminantly...Confused

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
antrocles attached the following image(s):
DSCF1531.JPG (1,540kb) downloaded 460 time(s).
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

gammagore
#8 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice labels you have there antrocles.

nadir
#9 Posted : 12/7/2009 7:14:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The last changa swim made was:
Yellow spice, crushed yellow Caapi leaf, caapi leaf extract(saturated with 100mg harmine), Nymphaea Caeruleae, Calea Zacatechichi and little menthol crystal to smooth the taste.

ratio is 2:3(spice:herbs)

experimenting with different herbs is very interesting. when swim added caapi extract with harmine, effects became more like Aya, not just dmt. Decreased in speed, but more "intelligent", dream-like, directed , just like Aya !
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

maxzar100
#10 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:01:49 PM

Earth Child

Ahh Antrocle, You must love your changa Pleased

And I use more then one Herb, I just wanted a poll for the favorite
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:58:19 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd blend Cannabis, Virola calophylla, Passiflora incarnata, Caapi leafs, Mint, Datura seeds and N,N-DMT then roll it into a joint.

It should be like an Ayahuasca cigarette.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 12/8/2009 12:12:58 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I also might add peppermint for flavor.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

cli_hlt
#13 Posted : 12/8/2009 3:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Damiana is the winner for me Smile

maxzar100
#14 Posted : 12/8/2009 10:11:50 PM

Earth Child

'Coatl, which species of virola are you talking aboout

Quote:

elofer
#15 Posted : 12/8/2009 10:41:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"plants love plants without judgement....

...i wish people could love people so indiscriminantly... "

for sure antrocles!!!! I have been aware of this since I was very young..I wish people could love people and especially thier children as indiscriminantly as they love thier DOGS!! a sad world we live in where they are treated better than we tret eachother

back to the subject of this post..I hear red clover blossoms make one of the milder smokes,,,I would very much like to know where to get cappi leaves however..
anyone tried using kratom leaf in a changa mix??

gammagore
#16 Posted : 12/8/2009 11:12:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

elofer wrote:
"plants love plants without judgement....

...i wish people could love people so indiscriminantly... "

for sure antrocles!!!! I have been aware of this since I was very young..I wish people could love people and especially thier children as indiscriminantly as they love thier DOGS!! a sad world we live in where they are treated better than we tret eachother

back to the subject of this post..I hear red clover blossoms make one of the milder smokes,,,I would very much like to know where to get cappi leaves however..
anyone tried using kratom leaf in a changa mix??

Maya have yellow and cielo leaves.

'Coatl
#17 Posted : 12/9/2009 7:02:51 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I was thinking Virola calophylla, that is the one that is almost pure DMT right?

eclipsek20
#18 Posted : 10/27/2010 9:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally enjoy some Cannabis before and with changa Smile

vovin
#19 Posted : 11/8/2010 6:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

The power of sage is not to be ignored. I have moved from 2 to three as of recently I find it is important to master each level before adding another plant as it adds another dimension to the experience. If you do not learn each one then you are set to battle many challenges. In this manner I move more slowly. I find each plant as a test. I must prove my worth for it to wield unto me it's power. Syrian rue is a dark power but with courage it can be conquered. Cappi is much more friendly and giving of itself. Sage well sage is just sacred. I see it as the spirit of mother earth blossomed for us to enjoy.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Dorge
#20 Posted : 11/15/2010 3:48:06 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM feels really strongly that it is not changa without caapi leaf, it's important to be able to differentiate between enhanced leaf and changa...

That said....

SWIM enjoys 10x enhanced caapi leaf enhanced onto chalipoonga... That's the constant. Besides that, kinninki I'm blends are wonderful. Wild rose petals, alittle Palo santo... Begins sage.... Mugwart... Vervain, Angelica, OSHA root. Every mix has it's own intention and plants to match that intention.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

12NEXT