We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you keep smoking when Changa trip begins? Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 1/15/2019 4:56:58 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hi guys, I was wondering if one needs to keep smoking changa once the trip begins, so to speak. So you are tripping hard, does keeping smoking in the come up take you where you want to be? Or do you just accept the trip has begun and prepare to trip balls.
A good way to describe it is SURFING. How skilled are you at catching the wave...the right wave at the right time and riding it?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jupitor
#2 Posted : 1/15/2019 5:32:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, that depends on where you want to be. The nice thing about Changa is you can more easily graduate the trip to the level you want. If you are still aware of your surroundings and still aware of the pipe or joint in your hand, then you could definitely keep smoking if you want to go deeper.

If you find yourself on the wave you want, then yeah, just stay put and ride. But I am by no means an expert. I still consider myself very much a beginner when it comes to smoked DMT preparations.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 1/15/2019 6:00:54 PM

Hi Jupitor. Its cool that you consider yourself a begginer because with that openness you learn much moreSmile and maybe dmt loves students.

I find that there are different ways of going into the trip. One is you finish smoking and let it settle and then the trip begins. Yet other times you are still smoking when thr visions appear. In my case I try to feel a force, the dmt world oemne is familiar with, which would be a feeling of being swept by an awe inspiring wind that affirms one that one is in good hands and going into a lovley experience. But unfortunatley this guidance energy archetype, the creator, is not always there and one has to delve into the experience alone and there is chaos in the worlds one sees. Its something that is creating itself but is not an inteligent creation, so to speak.

This is something I would like to expand on. Rolling eyes Any thoughts? Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Kinghorn
#4 Posted : 1/17/2019 5:04:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have often thought about this. I believe this happens due to accidental or subconscious manifestations. Take your experience for example. You believe a creator archetype guides you so when the archetype isn't present you still desire/expect/want/need a guide and so subconsciously manifest your journey. the problem lies in the fact that it is a manifestation being both created and experienced simultaneously. Experience tends to override creation, subconscious creates, you experience which reinforces and prompts the creation. Subconscious is guided by emotional reaction to experiencing creation. Essentially I believe you are guiding yourself unknowingly, without the belief/knowledge that the creation is yours subconscious is forced to play the role of creator. I believe this happens in day to day life all around us and not only between our own self and subconscious but also between other people. You may meet a stranger and have an intuitive thought on their behavior which concretes itself as a belief. Subconscious begins to manifest outcomes/meetings/interactions/accidents etc to strengthen your belief. you experience these manifestations, all the while believing the other person is the cause of them when really you have been unknowingly manifesting situations that stem from that one initial intuitive thought...makes you wonder if it was really intuition or just glimpsing the start of a creation

KloudQ7
#5 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:04:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I like to keep smoking until the pipe begins to shapeshift, then I'll close my eyes for a while.

FranLover
#6 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:27:52 PM

Thanks for replying lovley peopleLaughing Kinghorn what you say is very complicated...but I get it! Big grin I agree 100%. I wish I could add something, but I am just gonna let all that knowledge sink inVery happy

FranLover
#7 Posted : 1/17/2019 6:29:15 PM

KloudQ7 wrote:
I like to keep smoking until the pipe begins to shapeshift, then I'll close my eyes for a while.

close my eyes for a while...

Brennendes Wasser
#8 Posted : 1/18/2019 2:49:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

If you're not a familiar smoker and you do Changa which always will create some *burnt taste* then it's hard to get on a high level with just 1 single hit.

Having to cough even when doing medium sized hits it is needed to make some smaller steps to come to a level where it may be desired.

Thats a problem, as it is not that cool to just 1-hit yourself to this level, if it is desired that way.

Therefore I advice building a construction for freebase just like here or buy the GVG. That way you will get nearly NO BURNT TASTE effect and even newcomers can EASILY smoke 30 mg (pure freebase) in just 1 hit.

With Changa there is always a big problem to get a 80 mg + Hit and not cough - also the process itself is always a bit waste, as you never know when you fully *smoked* your changa in the bowl and it will always be a kind of guessing, if you dont wanna over-torch it and completely ruin the taste.

But to get back to the question:

Isnt it just easy trying it out -> Put a dosage in your bowl which is still "enjoyable" to toke and then check out how far the effect will bring you. If it is not strong enough, either get a 2nd hit directly on top or take a bigger hit the next time from the beginning.

If bigger hits start to get disgusting to smoke, then you figured out that you should do more tiny hits - but still only if that 1 tiny hit is not already sufficient in its effect.

FranLover
#9 Posted : 1/19/2019 4:17:22 PM

Hi Bren. Very interesting what you say. I will take bigger hits today. I will also take it in faster. I will report back with a breakthrough soonCool

Lucullus
#10 Posted : 2/3/2019 2:59:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find my most rewarding and divine experiences have been when I refill my Changa trips.

My routine/ceremony has me stuffing my mini bong with 100mg Changa with about 40% FB DMT, 15-20% FB Harmalas, and putting the same amount beside it ready for another bowl. Then I smoke, usually one toke is enough to get me to Hyper Space, and there's always some left in the bowl if I extinguish it (doing which incurs the displeasure of some entities, IME), but I usually try to go for a second toke even if I know the the first one was enough, just to empty the bowl.

When I start to come around and open my eyes again, I usually try to refill the bong. On this toke, it feels like Hyper Space comes to me. Sometimes I've had divine experiences, like, I can't describe. I was an atheist, but now I have felt the touch of God. Not that it's gone to my head, but that's what I've felt, and I can't deny it even if I can rationalize it.

The divine experiences are not the norm though. I've also had experiences of feeling like I can take the form of the worst criminals, feeling sexual excitement at the thought of robbery and murder in the lowest forms, fully immersed in completely real-looking bizarre and fantastic scenarios, a few times breaking the trip and being overcome with feelings utter disgust at the vileness of the actions I (or any human, I think) could be capable of if life had turned out different.

And yet other times I've had entities come into my living room and conversing with me in telepathic ways. One very serious looking group of "Finger-Samurai" creatures that engaged with my fingers and critically examined the energy dances and energy manipulation my fingers were capable of, very intense trip. Doing different sounds to manipulate the fabric of Hyper Space is also a common theme in the second take of my trips...

I feel like it's comparable to dreaming and lucid dreaming, my first tokes takes me into a dream like state where I'm not much in control of myself or the surroundings, while the second makes the whole experience more lucid and where I'm able to interact more directly with the entities and my surroundings.

When my second bowl is out, it kind of depends, either I just refill eyeballing it, or it's time to wrap it up. But the following tokes seldom has the same characteristics of the first one, and vice versa. Neither is completely exclusive though.

Funny I could feel and write this right now, have had a terrible resistance towards the spice and Changa the last six months. Really been in a bad way and felt I needed it, but haven't been able to get over the pre-flight anxiety. My bong has been loaded for the past four weeks since my last attempt. Looking to make some new Changa with new flavors, which brought me back to the Nexus, and to this thread. I think I'll be over my hump pretty soon.

Cheers, lovely people.
"You haven't met yourself yet.
But the advantage to meeting others in the
meantime is that one of them may
present you to yourself.
Examine the nature of everything you observe."

- Waking Life

smoothmonkey
#11 Posted : 2/23/2019 9:26:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KloudQ7 wrote:
I like to keep smoking until the pipe begins to shapeshift