We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acoustic guitar mastery beyond belief Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 2/22/2019 6:40:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This lad called Luca Stricagnolli has achieved a level of acoustic guitar mastery that I believe not more than 10 people in guitar history have achieved.

I myself cannot play the guitar, but I've shown him to guitar players and their feedback is that such level of guitar manipulation and preciseness is truly outstanding.

Posting here my favorite two videos of him, but you're free to browse his YouTube channel.

Enjoy! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 2/22/2019 11:59:08 PM

Come what may

Very cool! That guy is an amazing guitar player!

I have been playing guitar for 12 years. I love anything guitar! I play almost entirely acoustic.

Here is another really good player by the name of Andy McKee. I will add some more acoustic peeps as I find the videos. Not to hyjack your thread but well.... Some really good guitar players out there!!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 2/23/2019 12:02:12 AM

Come what may

Rodrigo y Gabriela are both exceptional guitar players! They are amazing to watch!

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

xss27
#4 Posted : 2/23/2019 12:05:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you can dig a bit of classical on acoustic -

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 2/23/2019 12:15:26 AM

Come what may

John Butler is the best guitar player in the world as far as I am concerned! I know that is saying a lot and likely a totally biased opinion on my part but hey.

So side note on this song here... One, it is my favorite song in the world, and two, this was the song I had playing the very first time I vaped DMT. Enjoy!

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 2/23/2019 1:31:28 AM

Come what may

DmnStr8
#7 Posted : 2/23/2019 1:34:44 AM

Come what may

Ernesto Schnack is the Schizznit! He has lots of stuff on youtube.. check him out. He does games of thrones stuff, a perfect circle and other cool stuff.

FranLover
#8 Posted : 2/23/2019 8:17:20 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

https://m.youtube.com/wa...gBw&feature=youtu.be
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v
https://youtu.be/6tgm8W5Em7o
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 2/23/2019 3:43:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My acoustic favorites- Flatpicking- Doc Watson, Norman Blake, Tony Rice, Kenny Smith. Fingerstyle- Mississippi John Hurt, Chet Atkins, Jorma Kaukonen, Blind Blake, Reverend Gary Davis. And I love very much the acoustic shows played by Jerry Garcia and John Kahn. Oregon State Penitentiary is one of my favorite.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand