We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bashar channeling Options

Fractalus
#1 Posted : 2/22/2019 1:05:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi dear one's Smile
want to share with you the greatest teacher of mine (exept myself of course) - Bashar.
i really used a lot of his offering and way of life in the past years and making my life fuller and with more understanding
you can find his teaching in youtube such as THIS (about abundance) and THIS (on dmt) - min 1.07
he talks about very esoteric ideas and also daily thing in a Very grounded way, which i didnt find in any of the other channeling that are more "airie" and can have better grounding in theire messages.
Bashar present himself as alien grey hybrid beeing and sais that who he is dosent matter, the use of information his giving is the important thing.

enjoy very much guys!
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

astralspice
#2 Posted : 7/26/2019 3:17:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you like bashar then you should check out cosmic agency on youtube...its totally next level, they discuss the things that bashar wont touch...really far out there topics
REALITY 5.0

PurgeMasterV2
#3 Posted : 8/25/2020 8:25:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love bashar <3

WisdomTooth
#4 Posted : 11/29/2021 8:18:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bashar is a great teacher on reality mechanics Smile
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.