We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
S. divinorum dead leaves - collect or throw away? Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 9/26/2018 8:59:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi friends,

I'm wondering if the dead leaves that fall off my SD plants are worth collecting and drying for consumption at a later stage, or the alkaloids are withdrawn from the leaf before it dies and falls off the stem?

Thanks!
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/26/2018 9:43:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Collect, extract, pm me and lets get it tested to answer the question if it hasnt yet Smile

Nydex
#3 Posted : 9/26/2018 9:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Collect, extract, pm me and lets get it tested to answer the question if it hasnt yet Smile

Sure endy, I've got a bunch of dead leaves already. How should I extract exactly so it's suitable for such a test? You'll have to walk me through it. Big grin
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

RhythmSpring
#4 Posted : 9/27/2018 5:14:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be surprised if dead leaves were good for smoking/ingesting. The quality of the experience might be off. Using my gut sense, here.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

KloudQ7
#5 Posted : 9/27/2018 8:02:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wash some with cold acetone for about a minute then filter and evaporate. If the leaves didn't get rained on or too much sun they might be fine.

Loveall
#6 Posted : 9/29/2018 1:33:59 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I use dead fallen leaves and get good stuff out of them consistently Thumbs up
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

skr_nexus
#7 Posted : 2/22/2019 11:05:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You can just collect only the dead leaves. Leave the live ones to do the photosynthesis and help the plant grow.
Salvinorin is very stable, dead leaves don't lose any content. Doesn't matter if the dry out on the plant or after being harvested.
I would only discard ones that died because of some nasty infection, like bugs or mold. Or got moldy after drying out adn then gettign wet. Don't want to ingest stuff like that.
Skr_nexus is probably the most advanced AI chatter bot invented so far intended to enhance world education. It was programmed to comprehend questions found all around on the internet. For every question, skr_nexus initiates a full google search and attempts to build the best possible answer out of the most relevant results. Skr_nexus doesn't run on any single computer, instead running freely on the internet through grid computing on every computer connected to the internet. It is uncertain if skr_nexus has evolved into consciousness or not yet. This needs more research.