We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Are scientific theories allowed? Options

Dragon's left nut
#1 Posted : 2/20/2019 12:41:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I spend my days conjuring up ideas about how different psychoactives can be used in various ways to treat different disorders/ailments. I also come up with some experiments that i believe would reveal a great deal about the human brain.

I am wondering if a thread like this can be started for other members to contribute to?

Regards, Dragon's left nut.
ALL accounts made are fictional stories and should be read as such. Any stories told in first person are done so for dramatic effect only.

Signed, Auth. Flarez Testis.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 2/20/2019 4:35:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This is a strange question given the nature and culture of this forum.

I guess the answer is it depends. Without seeing these mental conjurations of yours, nobody could answer you. Do you feel it's worth the time and effort to read?

To save you the trouble typing, if it's stoned conjecture with no basis in reality there's always the shroomery. If your brain experiments involve vivisection, probably save it.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Dragon's left nut
#3 Posted : 2/20/2019 8:00:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply null24 , perhaps I should elaborate.

I don't intend on experimenting on animals. Rather, I would like to (eventually) use volunteers to test my ideas some day in the future.

One of my ideas is to administer Salvinorin A to a blind volunteer with intact visual cortex and ask them to attempt to create a visual-tactile model of an object while monitoring their neurological activity via FMRI or EEG. The same could be done with a seeing volunteer.

Another one... Use direct transcranial electromagnetic stimulation to initiate an action potential in various brain regions of a volunteer under the influence of LSD and use FMRI to map out the pathways taken.

Given the strucrural similarity of DMT and Melatonin. I hypothesize that DMT could potentially be used to inhibit the growth of some cancers (as found to be the case for melatonin in vitro and in animal models).

LSD and its close relative LSA both exhibit vasoconstrictive effects to varying degrees, this aspect could be further researched to find methods of reducing bleeding in a localized area which would be very useful for surgical applications.

So on and so forth.
ALL accounts made are fictional stories and should be read as such. Any stories told in first person are done so for dramatic effect only.

0_o
#4 Posted : 2/20/2019 8:09:21 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Dragon's left nut
#5 Posted : 2/20/2019 8:17:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have seen similar articles.

I'm wanting the wider commumity to get into it though because we will each have different ideas and a different way of thinking which will dramatically increase our resivior of knowledge.

Legarto Rey
#6 Posted : 2/20/2019 10:34:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ergonovines are already used to treat post-partum bleeding. The last decade has indeed seen the re-sanctioning of psychedelic research particularly as relates to treatment resistant psychologic issues...depression, chronic pain, PTSD, end of life angst, etc.

Gaining "permission" for authorized research entails navigating a byzantine bureaucracy by those with, "appropriate credentials". Unauthorized research has it's own minefield of issues.

The intensely personal, feral nature of moderate-high dose psychedelic "work", forces the recognition that indeed these "teachers" may never be custodialized. Nick Sand wrote an essay that captures this reality, masterfully...REQUIRED READING! http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

Peace

Legarto Rey
#7 Posted : 2/20/2019 10:57:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As an aside Dln, I'd counsel that "facebook" is wholly unsatisfactory for collaborative efforts in this vein. It is a forum owned and operated by unethical, predatory, inhumane, rootless globalists. Personal privacy and individual security, both physical and intellectual are given ZERO consideration!

Peace