We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why have pulls given white and yellow crystal? Options

Ismokerocks
#1 Posted : 2/17/2019 3:44:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All, first post here weeeee go !
wondering why 2 pulls in one container and 2 pulls in another yielded off white yellowish crystals with yellow-brown goo in some areas and other pure white with some oily base in spots , which everything was all cleaned out and stored separate. Using Cybs ATB tek yielded 1g from 50g mhrb which for first timer seems easy, simple and legitimately great tek for newbies. Was happy to get anything and once 1g was totaled it was quite exciting!

These are from same extraction only difference was first 2 pulls where cloudy but turned yellow with dirty goo..than next 2 where white. Both had same size containers overnight freeze as well.

Could it be the oils just came out first and rest was cleaner?

Don’t really care for reX I’ve used both and haven’t noticed much difference so why go extra mile? Please let me know if it matters to you!
Experience in Existence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 2/17/2019 1:55:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome. When using the same tek, my first pull always comes out as white crystal. The following pulls vary in their stages of yellow. It's all good spice. I will also hint towards the the faq, the wiki, and anything stickied on this forum. It's all good reading. Learn, share and expand!!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Jees
#3 Posted : 2/17/2019 9:54:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All I can say is that yellow is more like making pulls with a lot of long and hard shaking and/or higher temp while pulling.
White is more like making pulls swifter and less hard shaking, more like rolling and/or pulling with a lower temperature.
Hope this helps.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/17/2019 10:32:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry too much about color, as long as you are using clean chemicals to start with.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=11715

Ismokerocks
#5 Posted : 2/18/2019 1:04:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea the temps during the baths where average 120-140F give or take ,,, bascially had hot water n let it cool slowly ,, left the jar in its hot water bath which was left in the oven ( oven was off ). the oven held the waters heat longer so water wouldn’t go cold as fast as being left on stove top. I also was leaving 4 small jars each filled with naphtha in a separate hot water bath so I had warm naphtha at the ready for upcoming pulls. Guess more experience will yield better consistent results.

Thanks for the link about colors. I’ve been going over so much research for this and you can never learn enough !

I’m incredibly satisfied with my first experience !
Experience in Existence.

Jees
#6 Posted : 2/18/2019 1:37:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ismokerocks wrote:
...I’m incredibly satisfied with my first experience !
2% is a very good result, congratulations. Thumbs up

Ismokerocks
#7 Posted : 2/19/2019 11:10:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Ismokerocks wrote:
...I’m incredibly satisfied with my first experience !
2% is a very good result, congratulations. Thumbs up

Thank you! That was a breakthrough all in itselfDrool

I was reading the MAX ion tek but since this one worked out so well I’m going to give it another go soon.
Experience in Existence.