We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ketamine Options

jcr
#1 Posted : 2/17/2019 5:17:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I came opon this site when I was trying to find out about DMT cause from what ive heard about it it seem like something that I wanted to try
ive never did any Psychedelic before I live in a small town in ga where all my life ive heard of so and so having some acid or mushrooms and all these interesting story aabout how much fun they had when they where on them and some horror story to about bad trips but for what ever reason ever time I had someone tell me they could get some it never worked out

I have smoked weed did coke a few times and tried meth which was not for me the only drug that ive done more then ten times in my life would be weed

well last week out of nowhere for what ever reason my lung collapsed and they had to do emergency surgary

they gave me Ketamine to put me to sleep and it was the worst experience of my life I came back from surgary and all my family was in my room and all I could say was that I went to hell I keep tellimg my mom my girlfriend my dad I was in hell with tears coming from my eyes they keep telling me it was just the drug and it was all in my head but I cant shank the feeling that I was at a real place and there was nothing good about it

now when I say I was in hell I don't mean fire with some devil running around but it was a diffearent kind of hell nobody would ever wanna go to and the sound

the sound was the worst part

has anybody had any kind of exp with Ketamine that sounds anything like this like I said its been a few ays but I cant lie im shook

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 2/17/2019 9:16:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi jcr,

Sorry to hear about your lung emergency. I suspect the reason they put you to sleep with ketamine and not something else is because of ketamine's respiratory stimulation effects. Surgeons often use it as an anesthetic when working on patients with asthma, as there's a smaller chance of their respiratory system malfunctioning during surgery compared to a different anesthetic.

I personally have noticed that ketamine has definite sound distortion effects on me. While entering the K-Hole, and during my stay there, any sounds that come to me are extremely distorted to the point of being completely unrecognizable. That's why I never put music on while using ketamine - it just makes it sound "not right" for some reason.

A friend of mine said DXM has exactly the opposite effects on music for them - it enhances it and makes it sound even better. I'm yet to try DXM though.

I suspect the reason why you found yourself in such a bad headspace while they were performing surgery on you is because you went into the ketamine realm with the knowledge that a part of your organism is heavily damaged and threatening to your life, which darkened the entire experience even more.

One thing I can promise you though - do not turn your back on ketamine. You had a terrible experience now, but you can't really expect more given the conditions under which you were administered with it. When you feel the time is right - give it another chance.

Ketamine's magic is very interesting to me. Takes me places no other substance has taken me. It has saved people's lives too, helping with extreme treatment-resistant depression and the such. Just search "ketamine saved my life" in YouTube and you'll find plenty of reasons why ketamine is a great substance if used properly.

I hope your recovery is speedy and complete, and that health accompanies you on your journey moving forward.

Be well. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

jcr
#3 Posted : 2/17/2019 1:43:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you much for your reply the whole thing scared the shit outta me like I said its been 6 days now and like I said im still a lil shook and I wanted to try DMT for so long but don't know if I would now even if I had the chance

ive heard they use ket to treat deperssion and when I first heard about that it seemed odd to treat deperission with something that effects you the way K does

but what you say makes a lot of since and I thank you so much for taking the time to reply
as far as trying it again I don't know the experience was so bad I nervous about smoking weed

my friend keeps asking what was so bad about the sound and the only way I can explan it is
maybe what the sound would be like if you where stuck in a computer

thanks again for your reply

Nydex
#4 Posted : 2/17/2019 4:46:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jcr wrote:
thank you much for your reply the whole thing scared the shit outta me like I said its been 6 days now and like I said im still a lil shook and I wanted to try DMT for so long but don't know if I would now even if I had the chance

ive heard they use ket to treat deperssion and when I first heard about that it seemed odd to treat deperission with something that effects you the way K does

but what you say makes a lot of since and I thank you so much for taking the time to reply
as far as trying it again I don't know the experience was so bad I nervous about smoking weed

my friend keeps asking what was so bad about the sound and the only way I can explan it is
maybe what the sound would be like if you where stuck in a computer

thanks again for your reply

No need to thank me brother, we're all in this together. Coincidence or not, today I decided to have another ketamine experience, and it was...traumatizing.

I know exactly what you mean when you speak of the sound. Ketamine distorts all sound veeeeery weirdly, more so than any other substance I've tried.

I just wrote a summary of my experience, read it if you want:

I disrespected ketamine and paid for it
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

jcr
#5 Posted : 2/17/2019 11:51:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

im sorry but I know how you feel my brother
you said it went on for a hour or so how the hell you stood it that long well I guess the reson you did cause you had know choice
I cant help but be reminded of what slim chareles from THE WIRE said

once you in it ...You in it...โ€ฆ.

I didn't know what the f##k was happening luckly I slowly relized ok this is what they put me to sleep with then and only then reality started coming back in and I could open my eyes
which I was crying so hard and im not ashamed to admit it call me pussy what ever but I was scared to death

jcr
#6 Posted : 2/17/2019 11:56:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

today is the forth day and the memory is fadeing its still there in the back of my head I never went into deteal to you about my experience cause I thought it be to hard to explan and to my friends I tried to explan it to just laugh behide my back and think it was all in my head which it may be but then when I was there it knew it was real and I knew id be back there someday I knew we all end up there

earlier I said it been 6 days then I said four the did the surgery weds so I guess todays the 5th day

jcr
#7 Posted : 2/18/2019 12:28:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

what i remember about it was i was in a space as large as the universe it was almost all white no colars no buettiful sights to see just white and plan
something dont know what was -over-me and every other if you wanna call them people there
i never seen what was over me or the other (people) there but trust me they where all around
the walls of this universe if you can say it had walls looked like milk being poured out of a huge glass and i was heading toward i guess a assambly line is the only way i can explan it
im a father of 4 i lived my life to try and be the best i can be i dont think ive ever went out of my way to hurt be mean to anybody but as i was forced i guess is the word toward this assambly line all i could think was everyone i ever loved or knew any thing i felt in my life love -hate-want-need-peace- ever thing ive ever seen my kids first steps there first football game there first track meet there smiles EVERYTHING was over
just then i was i guess mealted down to a slimy gue no bigger then a pill and i could feel this happeing i could feel the smallness of myself and what lil bit i could moved felt like i was spit running down a drain and as soon is i got out of sight down the drain that was it it would be it all i ever was gone