We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
legality Options

carlos venetto 45
#1 Posted : 2/17/2019 8:10:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello guys how are you
i've red a lot of posts here about legality... taking care and all that stuff. But i couldnt find any post about sharing information.... maybe the post im doing is really stupid since this website exists, but im relatively new to the internet and i still dont understand how it works.
I know there is such thing as illegal information (example: is it illegal to teach how to make a bomb). Im asuming sharing dmt extraction metods is 100% legal.... is it? . I mean only telling the amounts of material used and how to do the extraction.
i couldnt find information about this and i would like to be paranoid free before i make a post like that
pd: i hope you could understand my english
thank you to everyone for reading, have a nice day....
Carlos.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rewindtothestart
#2 Posted : 2/24/2019 5:20:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good question Carlos. I'm not sure if it's like this in every country, but I believe that in the US, thoughts, and words are legal regardless of the subject. (Including making bombs.) Subjects can be taboo, and many subjects walk the line of legality, but you are free to do so if you please. I believe that threats to cause harm are the only illegal form of free speach.

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 3/2/2019 11:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends on country, but generally just sharing/publishing the information is perfectly okay.

Usually people add disclaimers like "For informational/educational purposes only." to clarify the intent.

k.neo
#4 Posted : 3/5/2019 1:07:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Had this interesting conversation with a friend of my other friends dad side uncle, anyway, he is from Mexico and he wanted to know if anybody understands Mexican law and the legality of DMT in Mexico.

Coja
#5 Posted : 3/8/2019 3:53:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In the US, the only way you could get in trouble with information sharing under most jurisdictions is conspiracy/solicitation (encouragement). Merely sharing historical or theoretical information is protected under the 1st Amendment; you can get in trouble assisting someone in their efforts to violate a law, even if you don't get anything out of it, however. You only typically see this in the appellate case law with instances of people providing grow/extraction guides along with the compounds/products necessary to produce scheduled compounds (mostly seen this in relation to mushroom grow info from spore vendors and GHB/GBL kits). The sharing of information itself is not criminal when discussing one's own use/production/distribution of a controlled substance, but it could be evidence to support a charge for doing such things. \

Just realize that just about nothing posted on the internet is private, unidentified, unrecorded, and something that could be potentially used against you anymore ... one of the big reasons I suspect that the once vibrant entheo-net communities have pretty much died off compared to what it used to be in the '90s.