We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline(peyote) Options

Psychedose
#1 Posted : 2/16/2019 4:23:09 AM

Psych

My most favorite psychedelic, mescaline. Is it possible for a mescaline trip to be intense? What's the highest dose I should consume in order to reach this intense visual trip?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

0_o
#2 Posted : 2/16/2019 4:55:12 AM

ⁿ°ⁿ↔ρ└ªγ³r κhªrªκτ³r

Psychedose wrote:
My most favorite psychedelic, mescaline. Is it possible for a mescaline trip to be intense? What's the highest dose I should consume in order to reach this intense visual trip?

Yes. Mescaline can be intense.
Since it has dose dependant effects and there are many variables if a person wanted strong effects they could start at a normal dose range and then increase as needed.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Mescaline
https://erowid.org/libra...e/pihkal/pihkal096.shtml

Nydex
#3 Posted : 2/16/2019 9:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From what I've heard people have had borderline DMT breakthrough-like experiences on bigger doses of mescaline. Do not underestimate the substance. Respect it, love it, and it will in turn respect and love you.

Be well. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

brewster
#4 Posted : 2/16/2019 10:47:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The question is also how your mesc is availabe. If you got an extract, you can try upping the dose. But with cacti, you always have a factor of telling how strong a certain plant will be.

Some people react to psychedelics much more intensely than others. So it's difficult / impossible to give a certain dose.

Wolfnippletip
#5 Posted : 2/16/2019 2:18:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes mescaline can be intense. Most I've done was 850 mg of mescaline acetate, which was far from pure and extracted from Bridgesii Cacti. I had rushes which made the whole world vibrate like a tuning fork and then lose coherency like a bowl of stirred jello. It sounded and felt like a helicopter was landing on my roof. Still manageable when I realized the rushes weren't increasing in intensity.

Other members told me this corresponds to a 500 - 600 mg dose of purer mescaline hcl or sulfate.

Highly recommended, but of course be careful to know your tolerance for mescaline in general.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Grey Fox
#6 Posted : 2/16/2019 3:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A problem I've had when going very high dose with both cubensis mushrooms and trichocereus cacti is that at the strongest points of the trip I'm laying down unable to move, going in and out of conscioussness. Afterwards the recall from those peak periods is very poor. I'm talking about 12+ grams dried cubes and 20+ inches of fat bridgesii. I can vividly remember the come up and the "coming back together" period coming out of the peak into the plateau. But that melted puddle time is hard to remember clearly. Was it DMT-like, visiting other realms? Its hard to say. For the most part cactus is very rooted in your body, in this plane of existence, unless you go extremely high, and then recall can become an issue.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Elrik
#7 Posted : 2/16/2019 7:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find, and have heard from others repeatedly, that increasing dose beyond the 'full' dose will increase duration and incidence of ego death far more than it will increase visuals.
'Full' dose varies from person to person. I usually wash my mesacline down with harmalas to increase its strength. Going from 375 to 500 mg of mescaline•HCl with harmine will significantly increase visual effects whereas going from 500 to 750 mg mescaline•HCl with harmine will only mildly increase visuals but it will greatly increase duration, ego death, and sensory disidentification.
For me, 750 mg mescaline•HCl with harmine is a 16 hour trip that I cant sleep at the end of so I make sure I can go without sleep that night.

brewster
#8 Posted : 2/16/2019 10:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Idk if you saw this thread already. I found the report fascinating - it's so well written and immersive that it send me on a little trip on it's own Big grin .

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=25858

It has been my experience that some people have far more visual journeys than others. It might be the case that you're not a very visual 'type'. Have you tried shrooms? It's my impression that this can give a more visual trip, even though I wouldn't say that this is always the case.

Grey Fox
#9 Posted : 2/17/2019 4:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A strong bridgesii trip is the most visual cactus trip for me. Never tried peyote. Go for fat, mature cuttings. 12+ inches. Push it high if you can. Smoke cannabis at the peak.

I've never had a breakthrough to other dimensions with any psychedelic. Never tried DMT. But on high dose bridgesii color is very distorted. Everything is shades of purple, orange, green, tan, and metallic. Sometimes there are rainbow bars of those colors running in bands through everything. The surface of everything looks like it has a 3D orangepeel texture. There are swirling vortexes and sometimes hieroglyphics embedded on fjxed objects like walls and rocks. I can see very, very far with great magnification. Sometimes I am able to close my eyes and continue to see what is in front of me as though my eyes were still open. I have experienced all this without cannabis. With cannabis I begin to see interwoven patterns connecting objects of light. And floating patterns overlaying everything.

Cactus can be very visual. But I have never gotten strong visuals without going up in dose and dealing with a lot of nausea and vomitting. Push it high to experience more. A lot of people stay around low to moderate doses with cactus. The best visuals come at 16+ inches of fat bridgesii. Push it high and there is more but it punishes your body too.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM