We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, I'm Snafu! Options

TheRealSnafu
#1 Posted : 2/15/2019 8:42:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus!

I'm a grizzled semi-retired psychonaut. I've been fascinated with psychedelics from a very young age. I've been on the long drug use circuit, experiencing everything from heroin addiction, alcoholism and even psychedelic binges/abuse to the consequential rehab, homelessness, etc...

I've been around the block, to say the least. I'm in my 30s now... and after everything said and done my relationship with all drugs has changed. DMT sparked that inspiration. DMT not only gave me a newfound respect for psychedelics and drugs as a whole, it really pointed my life in the right direction.

A specific thread on this forum changed my life forever. Taught me, and thousands of others before me, priceless knowledge. I will always return here as the epicenter of knowledge.

I would really like to have some meaningful discussion on the intricacies of this beautiful subject, share from my several dozen personal experiences, learn more about chemistry, drug politics, etc...

Thanks for reading.
-Snafu

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 2/16/2019 1:21:55 AM

Come what may

Glad you decided to join! Always nice to have grizzled folks around!

Many of us here have been around the block a time or two, so you have company.

Which thread on the Nexus changed your life? You left me wondering to be sure!

Welcome!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda