We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do Yocan Evolve clones from ebay work? Options

GlassVaperT
#1 Posted : 2/15/2019 6:59:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm a cheap broke student and don't have money to buy a good vaporizer. I've seen a lot of people saying Yocan Evolve works very good and I found some cheap yocans on ebay and aliexpress. But they say they're "1:1 clones". I was wondering if anyone has ever bought one of those and tried dmt.

I don't know if I can post links to these products, but you can find them very easily on google.

I've tried a meth pipe some times, but didnt break through. Now I bought this thing that I hope to work: , but if not, I'd be willing to buy a cheap vaporizer if I knew those things worked.

Cheers
GlassVaperT attached the following image(s):
20190213_142717.jpg (1,883kb) downloaded 57 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Psychedose
#2 Posted : 2/15/2019 7:13:07 PM

Psych

If you want to break through (not guaranteed) try the sandwich method in a normal weed pipe. Get some herbs such as peppermint, passionflower, caapi, and mullein. Lay a layer down of the balance blend of herbs, sprinkle the dmt on top, and lay another layer of herbs on top of that. When you smoke it only light the top layer (not focusing on burning the dmt) cause often people can't achieve a break through cause they just melt the dmt. Think of the dose to. Higher doses will help you reach that, sometimes it can take 3-5 hits to even get there. Depending on your smoking method.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/15/2019 7:37:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The described method is based on conduction heating, not convection.. It is pretty much the same as the lightbulb method. This is generally not recommended since the heating isn't very controlled and you can quickly turn from no vapor to burning the DMT. Check the FAQ for better recommendations.

GlassVaperT
#4 Posted : 2/15/2019 9:26:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
The described method is based on conduction heating, not convection.. It is pretty much the same as the lightbulb method. This is generally not recommended since the heating isn't very controlled and you can quickly turn from no vapor to burning the DMT. Check the FAQ for better recommendations.

Thanks, but vaporgenie/greenbuddhas are too expensive for me. I've also tried making a Machine but wasn't able to make a hole in the glass, to pass the straw through. I don't have a bong and don't plan on buying one anytime soon. Even if I did, I participate in sports competitions and I have to take drug tests. So smoking cannabis is only possible a few months per year when I'm not competing.

Which leaves me only the vaporizer and glass pipe method. When I tried using a glass pipe, I felt like I was successfully vaporizing dmt without burning it before the first hit. The problem is that after taking the first/second hit, I wasn't able to hold the pipe and lighter anymore with precision, and that's where I burnt dmt a couple of times.

With the new bigger glass I hope I can vaporize enough dmt to be able to breakthrough in 1 big hit. That way, I won't burn anything between the first and secondor third hit.

GlassVaperT
#5 Posted : 2/15/2019 9:43:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Psychedose wrote:
If you want to break through (not guaranteed) try the sandwich method in a normal weed pipe. Get some herbs such as peppermint, passionflower, caapi, and mullein. Lay a layer down of the balance blend of herbs, sprinkle the dmt on top, and lay another layer of herbs on top of that. When you smoke it only light the top layer (not focusing on burning the dmt) cause often people can't achieve a break through cause they just melt the dmt. Think of the dose to. Higher doses will help you reach that, sometimes it can take 3-5 hits to even get there. Depending on your smoking method.

Will this bowl work? It seems too small to make a sandwich. But idk, I've never used it, I just bought it to try salvia. Tobacco should work, right?

I'd like a method where I have to take the minimum ammount of hits. One of the reasons why I never broke through is that after the second hit, the effects start to get too intense. I feel like I'm about to be "kidnapped to somewhere else", freak out and I'm afraid of taking more hits. That's why I hope this big glass is able to hold enough smoke to to break through in 1 hit or 2 max.

pastanostra
#6 Posted : 2/15/2019 10:21:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GlassVaperT wrote:

I'd like a method where I have to take the minimum ammount of hits. One of the reasons why I never broke through is that after the second hit, the effects start to get too intense. I feel like I'm about to be "kidnapped to somewhere else", freak out and I'm afraid of taking more hits. That's why I hope this big glass is able to hold enough smoke to to break through in 1 hit or 2 max.

A bong should do what you want, as said try sandwich method in a bong.
You can make a bong for the price of a pen and soda bottle. Be aware of if plastic bottle wor, it's better with glass. If you have
The bong can help you with freebase or changa too.
I found small pipe (glass or steel) to be hard to smoke in general, the smoke is harsh than bong, the last is safier as in general, it don't turn hot to burn.

The FAQ may help you too, but the better are your experimentation

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...leaf_bed.2Fenhanced_leaf

Thumbs up