We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Organic farmer equal to the others. 1 single hit DMT, First and the last. I will never smoke again. Options

IIYI
#1 Posted : 2/8/2019 9:36:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello-lo-lo-lo! Smile
In my native language, the word of "Hello" is equal to the word of "Health" and has the same root.
I want to wish everyone Health, Love and Happiness.
I had decided I would smoke a single time DMT. First and last. So I make it more sacred to me. Regardless of the outcome of the trip (good or bad), before to make it I decided I would smoke a single time. Before time I just decided that if I try Entheigens again I will try them only once and only those that I have not tried before. I only use Entheigens at extraordinary moments. For me, they are something Sacred, which helps me in difficult moments. My Little Secret Magic which helps me in my difficult moments of my life. I'm not saying they are right, wrong, illusory or real. But I say that they help me in some sense, which to me is enough in itself. Even if it is placebo, this placebo gives me incredible energy.I do not care because I like to think so. I believe everyone is free to believe whatever they want if they do not interfere with others.

I am a farmer who grows organically. I'm not a good gardener, but I'm a good imitator, so I'm imitatеting a good gardener. But I'm a very good imitator. I obviously have good acting skills. So I imitate a very good gardener who grows his herbs, trees, shrubs, flowers, weeds (herbs), useful bacteria and mushrooms.
Because I do not know what to do, I learn from Nature by mimicking it (I told you I'm a good imitator) by helping the symbiosis of higher plants with useful soil-beneficial bacteria (microorganisms), endo and ecto mycorrhiza.
I use Allelopathy by combining different positive combinations of plants so the plants are protected from pests, diseases and pathogens by themselves, and in same time plants grow in a more virtuoso way. I love the variety. For example, sowing tomato along with basil or around the trees sowing flowers to attracting bees to pollinate the trees, at the same time the flowers protected trees from bugs.

I no longer eat meat. In fact, this is a whole metamorphosis because I was a person who consumes more than 1 kilo of meat a day, every day (that was crazy) and buying whole pigs and cows ( Sad ) and new freezers to fit them, has become a person who does not want to kill a fly and in the person who gave refrigerator to other people.
I'm sad about what I've done, I'm sorry for what I've done. I perceive the animals for my friends, my relatives, I can not eat them anymore.
On the other hand plants, algae, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetables are very delicious. I love apples.

My trip report:
1 single Sacred hit DMT, My First and the Last DMT Trip. Breakthrough
Phylogeny repeats Ontogeny - IIYI

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/8/2019 10:51:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

That was a long post but a very good one Smile I will comment on a few of the things ..

I have a suggestion before my comments, which is for you to start another thread in the Experiences subforum, and post your DMT experience report which you posted here, and edit your post here to include a link to that thread instead of the whole experience here. I say that because then each thing is in its place, and more people will read your nice introduction essay and not be daunted by the size, while people can still read your experience easily by clicking the link if they want to.

Now back to your post..

Very nice about your garden, do you have pic of some of the stuff you grow? Id love to see!

Regarding diet, seems like a common theme that people taking psychedelics start avoiding or totally quitting meat and general industrialized food, and going for more local organic food... It certainly happened for myself too after an ayahuasca trip specially.

When you had your mushroom poisononing, do you think the mushroom you bought was misidentified? Which species do you think you ate that was poisonous?

Ever heard of milk thistle? It has been used sometimes during accidental mushroom poisoning since silymarin protects the liver.

When you say martial arts, what do you practice? I also found that martial arts work great as a part of the path towards awareness and balance...

In your DMT experience, one thing I noticed was your apprehension/fear during a big part of it, which is totally understandable. That being said, I find that one of the key aspects one must do is to let go, let the experience flow instead of trying to control or giving into the fear. It is totally normal to be affraid, specially the first times or some particular trips... Still, in the end I think you gotta trust your soul and the Universal Soul to take care of everything, and just be there during the experience, aware as it unfolds, and learning whatever there is to learn.

It is not always pleasant, and it may not be for everyone or every time.. That being said I've found that DMT in its different forms has certainly been a positive force in my life. I feel that oral DMT/ayahuasca lends itself better for self-development because with the extended duration you have more opportunity to work on your mistakes which you can visualize, and its easier to integrte afterwards. Also I find the harmalas have their own magic (and pharmacologically we can see some benefits indeed)

As for your after-effects which you describe, some people talk about HPPD, but this is a medical category that implies it is necessarily a negative thing. There are other interpretations to at least part of this phenomenon, for example it might be that all normal people also have certain visual effects happening in normal life that we learn to ignore because they dont serve an imediate survival benefit. In optical illusions, we can clearly see how it is definitely true our brain edits the stimulus received into a coherent model, ignoring certain things and adding others. It might be there are different patterns in the daily stimulus, be it visual or auditory, that are geometric, fractal, and it's only that now we are actually paying attention but they were always there.

Either way, as long as it doesn't affect negatively your daily life, its all fine. If you are bothered by it in any way, you can try working on fixing it. In most cases it tends to dissapear after a while.

Anyways I'll leave it here for now. Glad to have you here Smile

Be well!

IIYI
#3 Posted : 2/10/2019 11:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

That was a long post but a very good one Smile I will comment on a few of the things ..

I have a suggestion before my comments, which is for you to start another thread in the Experiences subforum, and post your DMT experience report which you posted here, and edit your post here to include a link to that thread instead of the whole experience here. I say that because then each thing is in its place, and more people will read your nice introduction essay and not be daunted by the size, while people can still read your experience easily by clicking the link if they want to.

Now back to your post..

Very nice about your garden, do you have pic of some of the stuff you grow? Id love to see!

Regarding diet, seems like a common theme that people taking psychedelics start avoiding or totally quitting meat and general industrialized food, and going for more local organic food... It certainly happened for myself too after an ayahuasca trip specially.

When you had your mushroom poisononing, do you think the mushroom you bought was misidentified? Which species do you think you ate that was poisonous?

Ever heard of milk thistle? It has been used sometimes during accidental mushroom poisoning since silymarin protects the liver.

When you say martial arts, what do you practice? I also found that martial arts work great as a part of the path towards awareness and balance...

In your DMT experience, one thing I noticed was your apprehension/fear during a big part of it, which is totally understandable. That being said, I find that one of the key aspects one must do is to let go, let the experience flow instead of trying to control or giving into the fear. It is totally normal to be affraid, specially the first times or some particular trips... Still, in the end I think you gotta trust your soul and the Universal Soul to take care of everything, and just be there during the experience, aware as it unfolds, and learning whatever there is to learn.

It is not always pleasant, and it may not be for everyone or every time.. That being said I've found that DMT in its different forms has certainly been a positive force in my life. I feel that oral DMT/ayahuasca lends itself better for self-development because with the extended duration you have more opportunity to work on your mistakes which you can visualize, and its easier to integrte afterwards. Also I find the harmalas have their own magic (and pharmacologically we can see some benefits indeed)

As for your after-effects which you describe, some people talk about HPPD, but this is a medical category that implies it is necessarily a negative thing. There are other interpretations to at least part of this phenomenon, for example it might be that all normal people also have certain visual effects happening in normal life that we learn to ignore because they dont serve an imediate survival benefit. In optical illusions, we can clearly see how it is definitely true our brain edits the stimulus received into a coherent model, ignoring certain things and adding others. It might be there are different patterns in the daily stimulus, be it visual or auditory, that are geometric, fractal, and it's only that now we are actually paying attention but they were always there.

Either way, as long as it doesn't affect negatively your daily life, its all fine. If you are bothered by it in any way, you can try working on fixing it. In most cases it tends to dissapear after a while.

Anyways I'll leave it here for now. Glad to have you here Smile

Be well!

Thank you for the words and the welcome. With your Welcome, my thoughts have calmed down in some way. Thank you.

I listened to your suggestion and opened a theme for the trip and edit the post.

Yes i have pic and i will share them with joy. Just to say that with the garden I am in the process of Learning Sharing Expanding Smile

Stopping eating meat helped me. This not only changed my diet but also my thoughts. (at one point I realized that food is fundamental and builds not only the body whether it is sick or healthy, but also our thoughts whether it is aggressive or not) or at least it is so acting to me. (It may be different for others.) I suffered from migraine (incredible headache), incurable by painkillers and medications and unknowable of what. (maybe high sugar) I had decided to try something different about the headache and decided to change my way of eating and living. Because the vegetable diet or the Entheigens, or both, or because of another unknown probability, but the migraine disappeared. Just my life changed without the pain. At the same time, my wife was also sick of something other that modern medicine considered incurable - she went through an operation but had to go through surgery again... (would you bet on that it is incurable?) She dropped 25 pounds and cured with a change in diet, hunger and meditation, and from time to time low to average doses Entheigens. (extremely rare to take them) I can not believe, hunger works and heals! Good old hunger. (I do not say you have to get hungry, this is extremely dangerous if it is not done properly, but it just helped us) Before you go hungry, discuss it with your doctor or pharmacist. (though we have faded out of these, and have turned to alternative methods - hunger and fruterian)
I experience constant satiety, not constant hunger, I can not describe it. I am human who look to treat myself as a non-green plant. I give myself a lot of light, water and I use plant (fertilizer) to eat.

The fact that we started to grow our own food is an incredible experience. I love the garden, it is my job, my hobby, my meditation. My soul sings when it's in the garden. How understand to a limited extent, because I do not need any medication. I give my plants compost or fertilizers made of plants or stones such as (zeolite, granite, limestone, dolomite or others) or the bacteria give nitrogen that fixed it from the atmosphere in the soil, or the mushrooms give phosphates in exchange for sugars. In one way or another give micro and macro elements, vitamins and so on to my plants. Plants transform these organic micro and macro elements through LIGHT into another form. Actually, as I give stone to the plants, I give them the Calcium and Magnesium that the plants assimilate in themselves, and when I eat these plants I digest this calcium and magnesium in myself.
To thank them
Тo honor them
I sow their seeds

Sometimes I eat junk meals such as fried potatoes or something els (rarely, but I do it with pleasure). But I believe that through the mental attitude to the food it is printed in the microstructure and that determines the consequences of it. I am focusing on the rational perceptions of food and I am not worried about its content.
Thanks for the abundance that reaches me.
I pray that the prosperity of all the hungry in the world to reach them abundance.
I realize that Love is present in all elements of Creation. Energy is present in every food. I feel happy when I cook and eat the food. I try to have harmonious thoughts during the preparation and eating of the food - for me this has turned into a Ritual. Communion with myself.
Sometimes I listen to music when I cook or sing when I knead bread (sometimes it makes me feel very much) I open the window to release Nature. Nature is there you can open the window and let nature go into you.sometimes singing is simply elongated words connected in lyrical style (I fabricate my words every time, it is not something specific). It is not a prayer or a specific song, but every time I invent some new song (other words). The conscious cooking and feeding energize energy in food through thought. The purposeful conscious goodwill during the cooking and consumption processes is transmitted energetically to the entire Creation. Consciousness is also a form of gratitude and respect for universal abundance. Through process awareness, one influences on food, as if this awareness has given peace and joy to the person, he can deliver it to the food and this activate the food even more.
The modern structure of human DNA consists only of icosahedra and dodecadedra. These are the structures of water and the lively energy (called prana or efir). The DNA of humans has the functions of the icosahedron and the dodecahedron or more precisely of water and life force.
The tetrahedron corresponds to the fire, the cube - the earth, the octahedron - the air, the icosahedron - the water and the dodecahedron - the efir or the prana.
All these geometric figures are present in the human body, but they change in the different ways of life. Changes are not permanent, and when they are born in the human body, the universe creates conditions for the return of scalar geometry in the body.
Every person is a form of sacral geometry, but sometimes habits, actions, thoughts and feelings alter the proportions of the figures, and the sacral geometry changes.
The more restored sacral geometry in the human body, the more it is connected to everything, because Cosmos is an enormous amount of matter built on this geometry. The basis of everything is sacred geometry, and at times it also generates an alteration, which in turn becomes again everyday. From one point of view, man's abilities depend on the amount of sacral proportions in the physical body. In the image and likeness of the Creatион, the sacral geometry is also in the human body. Everyone has the sacred geometry in it and can reinforce it with its actions and thoughts. For this I eat raw fruits (for example apples) that have not been processed. When I eat a direct product of Nature, I gradually build in my body a geometry similar to that of the natural geometry of natural fruit. Every human body has this geometry in its own right, but it has changed its way of life. Food that has undergone processing processes (e.g., heat treatment) yields another geometry that can not always be tolerable for my body. That is why I process the food through my thoughts and behaviors so that the food takes it without destructive consequences. I believe that the needs of the mind are often misunderstood lack of citizenship, but built in man. I try to build a virtuous behavior as more virtues build up, the greater the magnitudes of energy that reach me. At the same time, my impressive needs are getting smaller. In other words, my mind exists in more than one dimension in parallel and they are meaningfully connected and giving me the abundance of the Cosmos.
The more a person increases the purity of body flicker.
The more the energy generated and the flicker around the body of the person increases, the more points in Space are in active contact with it and resonate at these frequencies. By reaching higher vibrations, his body will acquire functions of higher dimensions and their manifestations will be in the third dimension. The more the Soul approaches the Spirit of God, it develops within itself the natural state of constant saturation, and one can see that all the needs he thinks he has are predicted and answered. The feeling of constant saturation is achieved without aspirations and as a natural consequence of a reasonable and conscious life. This is just one of the countless feelings of a person and it feels a lot like gratitude. This sensation is not a manic obsession for lack of food, but a developed consciousness to the degree of gratitude for the abundance of life. It does not only depend on the level of consciousness and knowledge, but also on man's attitude to abundance (visible or invisible). When this is achieved, eating food turns into one of the many conscious manifestations of the Soul in the human body, and the energy it consumes from food brings goodness to the life of all beings. In such a lifestyle and existence, the human body is in sync and harmony with the whole Creation, and it does not need to draw Energy, Sun, Food, Water, and other streams of energy that are in sync with all energies in Space. The hunger, the desire and other state of the mind for spirituality and consciousness and man is free to live in peace with all the Cosmos, without even drawing anything from it.
Everything that the body accepts and gives angrily to life happens naturally, and even at one stage it no longer needs to think, because it just happens harmoniously and as if by itself. This is the natural harmonic form of the body that has shown the geometry of the image and likeness of Creator in a way that is reasonable for all.

I'm not saying I'm right or wrong, but that's just my perceptions. I'm not trying to impose it on you. Everyone has the right to believe whatever she/he/it wants. I like to believe in this way. You can believe in what you want. (every is free to believe in what it want to believe )

For mushrooms:
That day i buy 2 kinds of mushrooms from the vegetable market. That day i but fresh a Pleurotus ostreatus and dry Cantharellus cibarius. The Pleurotus ostreatus has no poisoned counter and I've seen and grow them and I know what they look like. It is important only not have to be grown in a sick / toxic place.
So, I think I got poisoned from Cantharellus cibarius or is poisonous among them (double or other poisonous sponge). I'm glad I survived. I was thinking of doing a liver test, but I never did.

I have only 1 plant milk thistle in my garden and i left it like a flower. I did not pay attention to it, I just liked the color of the colors. Thank you for telling me about it's properties protecting the liver. It has raised my interest in this plant and I will study it.

Martial Arts:
Honestly to tell you I do not train anything. Мy workout and meditation is in the garden. From time to time I make friendly sparring with friends because I have been asked by them. As a matter of fact, I have the pleasure of playing with them. We do it in Nature, barefoot and without a T-shirt or shoes and T-shirts. (as we sense) Boxing or Wrestling, or mixed in free style. (as we have agreed in advance) We make it by contact, but without aggression. At the moment when we notice or feel aggression, pain or excitement - the game stops. We embrace each other(hug), we apologize to one another and sit down and relax. We talk, we smoke grass or we take the air and we continue with the sparring.
I do it rarely, and only when they ask me. And they ask me because they have no one else to train at this moment and i make it for fun.

Once upon a time I was very aggressive, but I quit this rout and try to be not aggressive and better every day. Now, I'm on the path of non-aggression. For this reason, I stopped making friendly spiraling even though although it was fun.

I lost aggression, I lost the blows. The power of the mind is over aggression. Mind over the body (even if someone calls me, I rather try not to hurt him or not to hurt himmyself and terminate everything with thoughts or words) At one point, such situations of aggression have stopped because like a "real ninja" I did not let myself thoughts about such a thing happening.

FEAR:
To be right, the fear had taken me. It was really a very new experience for me. I did not expect such a cultural shock, but I liked it. I was afraid before I smoked. (so it is most likely to affect my experience under DMT - set and setting ... ) I do not know how to say it, I have awe of the hallucinogens. I look at them with great respect. I accept them and give what happens to happen.

I did not fight that I could not fight. I just live the experience. Even if something bad happens to happen, Universal Soul take care of everything and even about my action before i make it, the Universal Soul make it so that it will turn out to be beneficial. Who determines what is good or bad? We can perceive that something is good or bad from a human point of view. From the Universe point of view it can be nice. (just speculation and my opinion, do not take it for a clean coin, i just dream into it and play with the thought.)

My father taught me to swim:
How did he teach me? He was throwing me to the place where the ships landed (15-20 meters deep and a very strong stream of the river, and I was 4 years old). At the moment I was about to give up and drowns, He was jumping in the water grab my hair and and taking me out the water. Then He threw me again in the water, and at the moment I was giving myself, He jumping in the water and grabbing my hair and taking me out the water, and at the moment when He pulled me He threw me over again and again until I FLOAT alone in the water. Then teach me different styles of swimming. (fast, slow, easy, etc.) Then we started float together along the river. It was our thing that enjoyed us after a busy day or simply refreshed us. It loaded and toned us. early in the morning, in the middle of the day, at sunset or in the evening, there was no knowledge because we were glad and delighted. Or we just grabbed a tree and drifted for it downstream (then these dead trees we made them on the shore to dry, we made our furniture or we use it for heat in the winter).

Be water, my friend. (the best advice I've received from a friend)

All the best,

IIYI
IIYI attached the following image(s):
garden7.jpg (363kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
garden8.jpg (267kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
garden9.jpg (335kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
garden.jpg (397kb) downloaded 116 time(s).
garden2.jpg (214kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
garden10.jpg (226kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
garden11.jpg (288kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
garden12.jpg (220kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
garden13.jpg (291kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
garden15.jpg (219kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
gardenm.jpg (227kb) downloaded 115 time(s).
pup.jpg (325kb) downloaded 114 time(s).
pup1.jpg (195kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
pup3.jpg (217kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
pup4.jpg (297kb) downloaded 113 time(s).
pup5.jpg (141kb) downloaded 113 time(s).

IIYI
#4 Posted : 2/15/2019 3:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love composting. I love to grow plants. I love to plant trees. I like to eat. I love to give. I like to experiment. I love hand made. I love to share. Homemade apple cider vinegar, apples, apple juice, carrot juice and apple juice, and many others...

app.jpg (136kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
app1.jpg (167kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
app4.jpg (154kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
app8.jpg (162kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
app9.jpg (133kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
app10.jpg (164kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
app11.jpg (218kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
app17.jpg (115kb) downloaded 78 time(s).
app18.jpg (244kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
app19.jpg (249kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
appp.jpg (170kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
appp6.jpg (177kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
biodinamika5.jpg (291kb) downloaded 76 time(s).
bokashi3.jpg (247kb) downloaded 77 time(s).
bokashi6.jpg (81kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
bokashi8.jpg (135kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
byzak.jpg (240kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
com1.jpg (160kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
com1.jpg (160kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
compostttttt.jpg (262kb) downloaded 77 time(s).

IIYI
#5 Posted : 2/15/2019 3:46:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

juice and vinegar
qms1.jpg (116kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
qms1.jpg (116kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
app4.jpg (154kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
qms5.jpg (79kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
qms6.jpg (244kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
TV.jpg (266kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
vinegard.jpg (84kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard1.jpg (97kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard2.jpg (79kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard3.jpg (172kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard4.jpg (88kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard5.jpg (64kb) downloaded 75 time(s).
vinegard6.jpg (73kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
vinegard7.jpg (57kb) downloaded 74 time(s).

IIYI
#6 Posted : 2/15/2019 3:56:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Homemade fertilizers ( green algae and nettles), corn, me, watermelons and others.
When I eat the salad I do not eradicate it, but I keep some living leaves and the root alive. (usually those who do not eat or ingest at the beginning of the compost), in time, she relapses even more salads. At the same time, the root is alive and the symbiosis between plants, bacteria and fungi continues.
corn.jpg (259kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
corn1.jpg (255kb) downloaded 74 time(s).
corn2.jpg (201kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
corn3.jpg (251kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
corn4.jpg (271kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
corn5.jpg (191kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
corn6.jpg (188kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
corn7.jpg (204kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
SA4.jpg (245kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
SA5.jpg (191kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
SA9.jpg (151kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
SA11.jpg (196kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
SA11.jpg (196kb) downloaded 71 time(s).
tor1.jpg (115kb) downloaded 72 time(s).
tor10.jpg (228kb) downloaded 71 time(s).

Drakiel
#7 Posted : 2/15/2019 6:24:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It is clear that you have a passion and love for the earth.
Maybe you graduated from Imitating a Gardener to a Gardener?
Very cool process, thank you for sharing!

endlessness
#8 Posted : 2/15/2019 7:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Respect, friend, that is an amazing garden, beautiful fruits and veggies!