We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just to know me a bit.. Options

Argyreius
#1 Posted : 2/13/2019 10:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there all you Nexians!
I have been reading this site since 2015, strangely enough I didn't find it before even being so interested in entheogens since quite young (16yrs old). I also visit some other forums as bluelight, drugs-forum and shroomery, ocassionally reddit and mycotopia. To be honest I prefer dmt-nexus for so many reasons, specially cause the people that post here seem to be the most gentle and spiritually advanced, not as other forums where you find not so kind or not so subtle people.

In anycase, I started trying weed (I don't smoke nowadays), then in college shrooms and lsd, and I tried some cathinones and lsa, hbwr being probably my favourite plant teacher at the moment. I didn't try yet cactus or dmt-ayahuasca, but I have the materials so I want to try as soon as the moment would tell me to do it. I'm so interested in philosophy (I studied the degree), organic agriculture and the plant/soil functioning (I studied also that and had some orchards). I also play music, piano improvisations (ala keith jarrett so to sayPleased ) but I'm interested in all good music and studying their metaphysics, how it relates with language and emotions. For me trying and studying psychodelics are likely to study how music works on brain, but probably deeper in some senses. I consider myself more or less wise and serene most of times but entheogens and kratom (I consider kratom an important plant teacher with mild psychedelic properties) help me a lot to clean my psyche and spirit when I feel overwhelmed or give me some clues about how to ride my life and know its bottom. My only problem at the moment is that I´m almost 30 and unemployed, but well, in south europe is not so odd to be it.Confused

I would post my first attempt to extract spice and also my first pachanoi-peruvianus experience. I want also try 4g shrooms for the first time (normally 1.5-3) so I'll write about it and so will do with my magic plant gardening when I'd find a land to plow.

GREETINGS TO ALL NEXIANS!!Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.